Med women are PURE, they are also BEAUTIFUL, the likeness of APHRODITE herself!

Med women are PURE, they are also BEAUTIFUL, the likeness of APHRODITE herself!
Nordicvck "women" are manjawed slutty hags with gaping holes for vaginas who by the time they get married have already been ploughed by Luigi multiple times and will ask Jamal for his cock behind their husband's back

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/248856/average-number-of-sexual-partners-in-selected-countries-worldwide/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ireland wtf

Snowniggers being snowniggers. Is it the high T in females that produces the manjaws and the lust for cock?

Dublin and Galway are huge centres of degeneracy

As an Irish man I say these results are tainted. No girl I know except the most degenerate scum has slept with more than 7.

>checks the unusal flag
>hits right in the truth

Agreed. Med women are nice which is why we are NORD'ing them every day, med boi

>Netherlands: 8-12
I am so tired of the degeneracy here. Where did it go wrong?

That's fucking depressing

>age 18-30
That says nothing. Having had 10 sexual partners at age 30 is completely normal, if your relationships didn't work out. Having had 10 partners at age 18 not so much

>tfw you can't tell if the sexual encounters include refugee rapes.

oy vey

Oyyyyyyy vey

OY GEVALT, shut it down, goyim must not known about this

DELET THIS

Is there one for men? Which is the nation of Chads?

med women lie more kek

the jews are the most degenerate of all
colour me surprised

Denmark is 12+, most women get drunk on weekends and fuck randoms in clubs (niggers especially)

Oy vey! Goyim knows we are meshuggah!

based Pewds

Israeli women love getting plowed by my Nazi cock

>Sweden
>12+

bear in mind, this will be self-reported info, so the real figure will be 3 times that.

i have heard from people in the tourist industry that israeli women are huge sluts

>Spain
>4

Please, whores in here (most young women) are professional liars and puppet masters.

Plus the amount of numales and whiteknights is critical so they basically have a big free cock carousel, they know it, they use it, but they never admit the huge filthy whores they are.

>Spain
>4

Please, whores in here (most young women) are professional liars and puppet masters.

Plus the amount of numales and whiteknights is critical so they basically have a big free cock carousel, they know it, they use it, but they will NEVER admit the huge filthy whores they are.

This calls for one of my favourite graphs.

And the reason Portuguese women have

The reason women here have many sexual partners in Nordic countries is simply that there are few unattractive women in general. women are not generally sexually aggressive, men are. if a man sees a beautiful woman he will usually go for it if he has the confidence. if a woman sees an attractive man, she will sit there and give signs. I have literally met women my age that is still virgins, even attractive ones. my country has a normal amount of immigrants. its the same as Italy actually so this map show no proof of niggerish activities. attractive women attract more males than unattractive and hairy women. Nordic people are also known to be very sporty and also well dressed for the cold so saying nordic women are sluts would be wrong. the only reason the north is red is that women are approached more often. this map could also be called the male confidence map. men in the red areas are more confident than the green ones or the women in the green ones are generally unattractive.

I hope this poster actually is pewdiepie

No (r) way

care to share any experiences?

>1-2
Those lying whores

I'm half British and my English relatives make that joke all the time. it works perfectly with their accent.

I've fucked 3 of the over 3 years of vacation, AMA

But what about men?

3 women in 3 years. You must be the biggest stud in India. How do you get them to send bobs?

user I visit a place called kasol every year, I fuck a different one every year, I'm not particularly the chad kind so it's good enough for me

DIVISIVE SLIDE THREAD

Child rape doesn't count pajeet

oh my mämmi this

wait, don't you live in britain?

Portugal is not even a med country,you share more by genes with a english, even a norweigen than to a sicilian. Not even joking

Culturally tho

>ask Jamal for his cock behind their husband's back
I thought cuckposting was an Anglo phenomenon.

Med women are much more pleasant than Nordic women (also overrated looks), completely true. Maybe Persian and Middle-Eastern too.

However I will still find myself a Norwegian wife.

this is weird, i thought promiscuity was a lot higher in anglo societies than european societies because we have drug addicted loser lower classes, whereas europeans are educated and stable.

test

Proof?

Marzia a cute! CUTE!

it's the average though, not the median. Imagine a group with the following partner count: 2, 0, 3, 1, 5, 3, 25. The average for this group is 5.6 partners.

I know two Danish women and they'll fuck anything, to them it's just no big deal, they're extremely open.

good point
>A 1994 study in the United States, which looked at the number of sexual partners in a lifetime, found 20% of heterosexual men had only one partner, 55% had two to 20 partners, and 25% had more than 20 partners.[19] More recent studies have reported similar numbers

In Spain even fat and ugly women are approached, especially in social networks and flirting apps. Just because there are too many betas behind them doesn't mean they are attractive, so I don't think more sex implies attractiveness.

I don't know Spain like you but only through turism, and my opinion used to be exactly as you said. But then I met some Spanish girls at university that were not sluts and I changed my mind. Probably still at least 90% sluts but not 100.

I fucking hate this country

>sweden
Not like they have a choice

Look at those whore jews lol. Might aswell go on a sex holiday before we gas them

I spent some time in Madrid, Spanish girls are pretty promiscuous in my experience.

Pic is of me and this chick I brought back from a nightclub once. Shit was so cash.

>rapes per women

I am not even going to argue with you. This shit is so true.

Necessitamos de un genocidio de pagafantas y putas.

fuck off goldberg, this stupid "x women are better, everyone else is a whore" tactic is just meant to make things worse

Then go back fucktard

DELETE THIS

statista.com/statistics/248856/average-number-of-sexual-partners-in-selected-countries-worldwide/

Better graph

Probably lies but i want to believe it

>turkey
da fuq

>Necessitamos de un genocidio de pagafantas y putas.

why am i able to read this

>Having had 10 sexual partners at age 30 is completely normal, if your relationships didn't work out.

a girl on this fb group I was in started bragging how she got all of the "attractive guys nudes" in the posts and she "shocker" was a redhead from the netherlands.

swedish whamen are weird they do seem to have alot of what one would call backup partners.

>nigger
>spanish
>also race mixing

You did everything wrong

Wtf is wrong with sweden. I thought they were passive-degenerate, truly the biggest sluts of europe.

>Tuga Spreading Lies Again!

it hurts too much.
how the fuck will i find a decent waifu.

How can finnish woman have so many sexual partners when you are all autists who can't talk to each other.

>Perfect Mediterranean Women

>source: huffingtonpost

i will help you. DON'T do what they post says. in most of the mediterranian the reason why women have only 1 to 2 partners is because their brothers will throw knives, shoot guns at you or shoot knives at you if anything happens between you two.

go to asia or something you you want good waifu material.

nah. im good

I want to cum inside a cute Scandinavian woman

Alcohol

>implying i want to miscegenate

maybe norway is better than sweden tho?

More like the most dishonest in paper polls

go away you swarthy satan

i would say iceland. they need people there anyway because the genepool is too small.

>Southern Europeans Are Too Butthurted

We are Meds too ya know ...
Put a 0 on that map for Tunisia and Algeria.
because of good social standards.

> that dude with the frizzy hair
> straight up nigger.
top kek.

i don't get it. does it mean how much none european they have or how much they do have.

>crimea
>ukraine
Also it's a well-known fact that ukrainian women are whores

No I Will Make Sweden + Germany Muslim. Because Islam Is A White Only Religion And You Are Sand Niggas Only.

nah
at least they stick out like a sore thumb (in catalonia) because they're so brown, literally sicilian tier

Hey sweetie, you want to taste some big Italian cock? ;)

totally acceptable

desu many Italians haves that kind of hair,
But again, it's Africa, so ...
Don't be an asshole user.

>dried sicilian würstel

% Of European Blood. Let Me In Brotha, I Won't Let You Vikings & Valkiries Mix With These Pigs. They Will Never Be Muslims. Outbreeding Outlawed!

I thought you had to be muslim to get swedish, like mandatory...