Germans = biggest nigger lovers

I am Jewish.
What has also angered me is that the german people led by adolf shitler murdered 6 million of us while they didn't murder a single nigger.
germans = biggest nigger and arab lovers in history

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
youtube.com/watch?v=0pgE6zB5c50
youtube.com/watch?v=T3wmhkl2M4w
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are not Jewish. I can tell from your low verbal IQ.

This

>claims he's Jewish
>not even trying to trick me to give him shekels

there was no reason to kill Bimbos in ze Reich

I am earning enough by pimping eastern european women, including your mother to turks and arabs.

Why are we so cucked lads?

>they didn't murder a single nigger.
how 'bout them
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

kek... the butt hurt is strong with this one

(((American media)))

I am also Jewish and no they didn't kill 6 million of us you just fell for propaganda, Hitler gave us land in Palestine and helped some of us move there before the war. He only targeted us for camps because of Jews association with communism...

Niggers are just dumb but the jews are evil.

your mothers butt hurts very much after they are done with her.

Are you even trying?

we never killed niggers in germany cause they arent annyoing faggots like jews.

and wtfym that we love muslims? they are basicially starting to evolve as the new plague that we need to clean

probably wasn't an anonymous poll

the truth is you didn't kill niggers because you love niggers
after ww1 hundreds of german women in the french occupied area gave birth to half black sons of colonial troops, these were called "rhine bastards"
there is even a town in bavaria with a nigger woman as its mascot

Didn't kill the blacks? Where do you get your information? They didn't kill as many, but funny thing is there were more jews

thousands of pure blooded niggers and half german niggers served in the wehrmacht to kill my kin.

there wasn't even 6 million jews in europe prior to ww2

shitler propaganda

>i am Jewish
Stopped reading from there

Careful, or you might end up in the oven again.

You're on Sup Forums, not everyone speaks english as their first langage.

even if i wasn't there to pimp them they would still be having sex with turks and arabs
balkan women were a favorite in the ottoman empire
as well as this, women from poland, russia and finland were kidnapped by tatar horsemen and then sold to the turks from crimea.
fucking turks is a hundreds year old tradition in eastern europe

We killed jews because the people who made this coalburning whore famous and who turned her into an icon for millions of girls are jews. The fact that she's German is merely coincidental. She could be Kim Kardashian or Carmen Electra, but the jews behind them remain a constant presence. There are a whole army of demoralized, fallen women whom the jews can recruit for their next Heidi Klum. She's nothing special. Her nationality is nothing special. She serves an important purpose in making the Germans look dirty and disgusting, but beyond demoralizing a hated enemy of the jews such as we, she now does little to further the jewish cause of mixing european goyim with african goyim to create the perfect mutt slave race. This is why Kim Kardashian was needed. This is why an endless slew of coalburning starlets will appear and disappear while jews point their fingers at their own victims.

You have to be +18 to post here

Sweden/UK YES

whos got the fashwave connect

i need that discord invite stat

the white race depends on it

>the future is med
nice, saved

im med if it makes u feel better

>implying

>verbal IQ
>text

because even niggers are are a better race than kikes, you are truly the bottom of the barrel

You seem to be the maddest of the lot. The Kaffirs, the Hottentots, the Negroes of
Guinea are much more reasonable and more honest people than your ancestors,
the Jews. You have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct,
and in barbarism. You deserved to be punished, for this is your destiny. - Voltaire

Czechs really hate Muslims and niggers lel.

youtube.com/watch?v=0pgE6zB5c50

Jews are the lowest scum on the Earth

Is the one on the right extra retarded? Obviously they're black, so they're likely under 85 iq and retarded like an average nigger- but the one on the right is even making the mutt face.

Dude, if watching Storage Wars or some shit makes you want to fuck a nigger, your country is too far gone. Possess some accountability for yourself.

obviously it isn't him you fucking imbecile, young people are impressionable, and most people are stupid as fuck anyway, obviously we are the anomalies. Fuck most the people here are fucking idiots as well but at least they see something is going on even if they don't know what exactly. If you think brainwashing people all day long with shit has no effect on them and their thinking you are dumber than they people you call normies

youtube.com/watch?v=T3wmhkl2M4w

>most people are stupid as fuck anyway
>obviously we are the anomalies

so you aren't one of the anomalies is that what you are saying? You are here and still too stupid to understand what is happening with people actually spelling it out for you? If you say so, that's on you gyro nigger

Get fucked oven magnet.

In this moment, are you euphoric?

stop eating lead paint in your cucumber sauce you half roach rape baby, meds stopped being white a long time ago

you are racist and ableist, shame on you for pigeonholing some of our jews as goyim, i ought spit on your faces if they weren't so ugly already that it it's unecessary

savage!we jews aren't white either, tho so it's not a big deal, I mean your mother was a quasi arab semite and your father is a khazar mongol turkic ...
>HEY WAIT A SEC !!!

There are plenty of American athletes and famous mulattos that are born in Germany and have a white mother that was fucked by negroes from US army while they were stationed in Germany im not even joking.

>we jews aren't white

Yah you fuck idiots are as delusional as trannies, you have more European genes than meds you stupid fuck, you are all just mentally ill indoctrinated useful idiots brainwashed and bred to be an army of imbeciles for a priesthood that wants to take over the world and enslave your stupid ass along with the rest of the goyim you are the most pathetic retarded fucks of all, literally on the same tier as the antifa faggots

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

fucking Mongolian euros thinking they are semetic holy fuck you are a whole race as fucking retarded as rachel dolizol or whatever her name is . You are some mentally ill iditoic moitherfuckers literal planetary human cancer

i know i'm just pointing out the irony of our situation

>implying she's not doing it to be a celebrity

lol right on, I hear ya. Just pay attention, do not help these psychopathic insane pedophiles they are just using you. There is only two divisions in this world, those with power and those without, those with power only prejudice is against those without while they create all manner of shit to divide the rest of us. If they win make no mistake you will get no special treatment, you are just as goyim to them as anyone else and they enslave you too

Because there were basically any niggers in Europe you nigger.

I am a Volga German.
What has also angered me is that the Jewish people led by Trotsky and Lenin murdered 60 million of us Slavic or Germanic Europeans while they didn’t murder Caucasus subhumans.
Jews = biggest subhuman lovers in history.

Speak for yourself.
t. slovak living in czechnia

>germans = biggest nigger lovers
Sad but true

>80+% in GB/Netherlands/Sweden/Denmark
This simply isn't accurate at all. Maybe 20% would be comfortable. Tops.

Also Italy, Spain and France more comfortable than Germany? Poland = Germany?