Trump is Woke on Goybal Warming

God Dammit I love this man. The level rage he makes the libcucks go through on a daily basis is a god send.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070228-mars-warming.html
wikipedia.org/wiki/Maunder_Minimum
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc
youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws
takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Bundle up!

masterful

Look up the Medieval warm period when it was literally possible to grow crops on greenland...

"Global warming" is a 100% natural occurance. That being said i think its important to take care of our environment.

Trump the uncuckable...

>This is unironically true
>The president of US of A is THIS dumb

Trump is a fucking moron, CO2 is higher than it's been for millions of years and just because conservatives don't like the solutions that doesn't make the problem go away.

It's not the end of the world but it's going to make the planet a lot less comfortable for humans unless we do something. I like nuclear power but the liberals hate that.

Or we could talk about geo engineering to cool the planet off. But that will take global agreement (MUH UNITED NATIONS CONSPIRACIES) and continuous effort. If we stop pumping aerosols the planet will heat up very quickly.

If any conservatives are non retarded they would face the problem not deny it.

It will only be worse for the 3rd world shitskins in already hot climates.

It'll be worse for a lot of the US. Better for Canada maybe.

Lots more wars and refugees in hot climates, that's going to lead to trouble as well.

>unless we do something
Like what? Nuke China and India before they REALLY get industrialized? Unless you're willing to press the button there's not a single goddamn thing that can be done so stop worrying about it and buy a few extra tank-tops for Autumn.

>wars
good, they're breeding too fast
>refugees
build wall

For one, China's already building thousands of nuclear plants. Encourage India to do the same by setting tough CO2 emission standards. They don't have to use FUCKING COAL to industrialize.

Not a lib here. But im sorry to burst youe bubble but global warming is real. The only reason trump and publicans wont recognize that its real is because they politically oppose the liberals solutions to the issue, which i think are fucking dumb. Seriously if the publicans dont give a shit about pollution and greenhouse gas emissions they need to just tell the libs, "we dont give a fuck about your clean environment bullshit." And thats all they need to say. I personally could care less about the greenhouse gas emission fuck it. I know its not good for the environment but i dont give a shit. But im not going to be a dumbass and blatantly ignore the science. Yes the planet is getting warmer, yes it will eventually not be habitable for life wether we try to save the planet or not. But until then i want to be able to watch tv, have hot water, drive a car, and reap all the benefits of fossil fuels till it all runs out. Theres anti science all across the political spectrum. For repubs its denial of global warming for libs its denial that giving children puberty blockers and hormones to change their gender is bad for your health and increases suicide risk. Science>politics.

>

>China building thousands of nuclear plants
>this is somehow a good thing
I'd rather let the temperature rise a few degrees than have those bugmen responsible for a fuckton of nuclear waste.

>ChinkEatenByEscalator.gif

fuck the world, let it burn, humans deserve extinction, dont procreate....children and mass bovine farms create the largest c02 omissions.

This quote from trump clearly shows his incompetence in the field of science. Clearly lacks the basic elementart school scientific understanding of the difference between "weather" and "climate change". Now im not anti trump but if he wants to keep his foot out of his mouth he ought to stay out of subjects outside of his area of expertise. He is a BUSINESSMAN and POLITICIAN. He is most definitely NOT a scientist. WTF is this world coming too. We got the president of canada pushing for doctors to invert mens penises or be charged with hate crimes. And we got the usa president pretending to be a scientist. Science is fucked in 21st century. Going to be taken over by politicians.

>global warming is real

Yeah it is. But its not caused by man.

Why is Mars experiencing global warming too? Must be all those people driving SUVs on Mars, huh?

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070228-mars-warming.html

I like Trump, but the man is no Hitler when it comes to words. He sounds fucking retarded.

Trump the trigger

>hurr durr nuclear power is wasteful
t. brainlet

Exactly right. It isnt CAUSED by man. Might be pushing it a tid bit but its happening. Really not much can be done. Problem is all the misinformation out there due to dumbass politicians that think they know science.

When the fuck did I say that you dumb kike? I said I don't want the chinks to be responsible for nuclear waste (a byproduct of nuclear energy).

wikipedia.org/wiki/Maunder_Minimum

Man is but a termite compared to the power of the sun.

Ergo YOU want to be responsible for nuclear waste.

Nice try monopolizing nuclear power, dick.

Nobody in politics likes nuclear power. Libs are worried they will pollute the environment with too much steam. Conservacucks dont want their nuclear warheads possibly burnt into fuel over being used to threaten other countries.

The amount of pussy libcucks on this thread is hilarious. BURN BABY BURN! Give me that sweet sweet oil, black gold.

>the world has shitty weather now

>"BUT MUH LIBERALS RAGE"

this is a cult,you idiots actually prefer to die freezing than say drumpf is wrong

>clean environment
>climate change

Pick one.

Two separate issues. I don't give a fuck about climate change, but I support keeping the air/water/soil free of pollution. Loads of muh climate faggots deliberately conflate the issues tho.

How the fuck does he see out his rear windshield when backing out?

True, we should at the very least be somewhat sustainable, but not to the rampant point the environmentalists go on. We should be spending more cash on R&D rather than production of alternative energy sources so the demand can be properly matched in the future. Once an alternative fuel source provides better output, then people will want to switch to it.

you are the same thing as an SJW. you're not interested in truth, just retarded "MUH SIDE"
im not even disagreeing with you over global warming, but dont you realize how horrible big oil is?

Climate has always changed, Co2 levels used to be 700% higher in the distant past- yet it didn't lead to runaway warming, co2 is not a problem. Not one nickel of carbon tax will be spent planting trees or hemp which would absorb co2 (the supposed problem)

Carbon is the most common element in the universe, we are carbon-based life forms. A carbon tax is just a huge $ grab, it won't stop the slow death of mother earth. Try taxing plutonium and mercury for starters, that might help.

Fuck climate change. Clean environment id sat is important though. Even the right wing round where i live would be pissed if our rivers and lakes were polluted beyond return. Rednecks would be all "oh fuck muh hunting muh fishing. Cant do it anymore cuz the deer and fish all died cuz we fucked up their habitat. Drank from that river that looks like the ganges because we said fuck the environment. Shit should have thought bout dat!" Climate change issue sucks. Dont know why libs concern themselves with that tiny little temp increases that occur when yellowstone could blow any second and wipe us all out. The planet/mother nature is a bitch to us humanity.

>liberals want only white countries to gimp themselves to save the environment
>”n-no y-YOU GUYS are the cult”

Great pic, you have any more like these?

(((Global warming))) another lie for the goyim

yeah i'll drop a few

Nope. Planets definitely warming. The only lie is the libs trying to tell everyone we can change it by taxing oil and shit.

>with family at the time this tweet went up
>dad saw a news article, said "apparently trump just called climate change a hoax again"
>look up the tweet, it's clearly just a trump shitpost and whatever news site spun it for a headline
>"look at the tweet, he's clearly making a joke about cold weather"
>brother - "is he though? what about how he says he isn't going to spend money to stop it?"
>mention the paris deal and how it's a sham
>brother starts literally shaking in anger
>starts trying to refute me
>"it doesn't matter that there isn't any accountability measures, it still acts as motivation to meet the targets
>"china's actually doing a good job of reducing their carbon emissions"
>US are actually the largest polluters when you look at the rates per capita which is what matters most"
>I mention that even the best projections say it will only stop warming by a fraction of a degree for trillions of dollars
>"is that really worth it?"
>"yes, if they have the power to stop climate change by even a little bit they should do it"

>mum says we should just agree to disagree
>brother says "no, he's wrong about these things too often"
fucking hell at least he moved out last year

He's too alpha to care about looking behind him when he revereses.

>tweets

>the virgin goatfucker
>the chad nigger

Holy shit! Did trump get plowed by michael jackson when he was young?? My god theres no end to his crazy degenerate history. Grabbing pussies chesting on his wife with a married woman... i got a feeling he may have plowed a few trannys. Look at him all smiley with the famous tranny michael jackson. I guess he didnt consider himself female looking but i think he looks awfully feminine and the way he talked.

Oh and theres a mudslime in the back of the plain with him. Trump should have prevented 9/11 then and there

You can’t definatively link any weather to global warming

And there isn’t any reliable global data outside of ice cores before ww2

Do you think it's a good idea to give Mali nuclear reactors? Same concept, Shlomo.

They're not going to be manned by niggers off the street and you know this.

Chinks already dump sewage into their owns rivers and lakes, and have almost no regulations on pollution whatsoever, what do you think will happen to spent fuel rods? Best case scenario, they dump them in the ocean in a ziploc bag, worst case they sell them.

Shut up you stupid gay frog. Why don't you go back to making fancy donuts or something?

Guys which thread is being slid right now? Look at all the slide threads in the catalog

China and india are worlds biggest polluters trump had that one right when he pulled out of the paris deal. The libs dont really ever point that out. USA does pretty damn good compared to those places.

>global warming will likely lead to the extinction of all life on earth
>HUURRR DURRR BUT AT LEAST WE GOT OUR FREEDUMS

At least we live in a country where we will have guns after the apocalypses unlike the UK who will be infinitly cucked and doomed to die.

>The level rage he makes the libcucks go through on a daily basis is a god send.
This is one of the reasons I voted for him because I knew that the dumbfuck left would be butthurt for at the very least 4 years. The madder, the more insane, the more misery, self loathing, angry and violent libs become, the more I'm filled with utter joy lol :^)

like fucking clockwork. any innocuous thing he says gets people furious, the next 1000 years are gonna be great

wew watch that edge kid

Bush Jr. caused a lot of tears as well. I guess you like Bush just like your kike puppet Trump to cause another war for no reason?

This. Trump is reshaping American politics. Literally any word he says can change entire news cycles.

Dumbfuck libshits are in for a painful few years :^)

>the next 1000 years are gonna be great

How can the human race survive when climate change kills us in 100 years? We don't have a another planet to trash you stupid dumb faggot.

Jews lie.

QM bs

youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc

Electricity Eric Dollard

youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw

Gravity & Black Holes

youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q

TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

GLOBAL HOAXING

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ

youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws

takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes.htm

Http://www.ae911truth.org/

Ok and what do you have to show? I guess he can tweet we should bomb Iran and that would be owning the libs on twitter queer.

Take care of environment yes. Get scammed by kikes no. The Paris agreement was just the us giving money to the multinational Emirates

>climate change kills us in 100 years
>this is what people who gobble CNNs cock actually believe
fucking lmao

>climate change kills us in 100 years

Yes just like Venus which used to have oceans prior to their planets climate change. Are you literally retarded?

This is retarded
Climate is sine waves
There are ups and downs
Some eventual cold weather doesn't mean the wave is not steadily going up
Trump doesn't even have a STEM educational background. I would be more humble about my knowledge and refrain from doing "conclusive" declarations based on a single weather episode

The debate was whether climate change is man-made or not. This is honestly CRINGE worthy

And you get your news from Fox ((((((((((((News))))))))))))) aka jew kike nigger faggot progranda.

2 cents deposited for (You)

Climate change won't kill "us" in 100 years. Even if there were some cataclysmic climate change within the next 100 years, which is unlikely, humanity would survive. Humans have survived multiple ice ages and huge rises in temperatures.

Stop being a huge faggot and eat less soy

OY VEY STUPID GOYIM YOU ARE ALL CAUSING GLOBAL WARMING NOT 3 BILLION INDIANS AND 3 BILLION CHINESE WE MUST TAX YOU BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR CARS ARE HURTING THE ENVIRONMENT! STUPID GOYIM MOVE TO THE CITY!!!! USE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION BECAUSE WE'RE GONNA PRICE YOU OUT AND TAX THE SHIT IF YOU WANT TO LIVE IN THE COUNTRY AWAY FROM NIGGERS

THIS IS WHATS HAPPENING

>thinks Venus' atmosphere changed in 100 years

maximum.kek

(((Global warming))) shills out in force.
Its a hoax, the climate always changes. They want us to stop adcancing industrially to theoretically, maybe stop the temp from risiong .001 degrees in a century..LOL
You fags are pathetic.
Fires-global warming
hot in summer- global warming
cold in winter global warming
hurricane in hurricane season-global warming
too much rain- global warming
not enough rain-global warming.
cucks

Brainlet, comparing planets with vastly different orbits as of they are equal.

Of course we should do everything we can to curb pollution. And as far as that goes both india and china need to be nuked.

But for "global warming".. If you check out the interglacial/glacial period timelines glacial periods run anywhere from 25k-250k years with the average being between 50-75k, and the variations being possibly explained by less than satisfactory interglacial periods making 2 glacial periods appear to be just one big one.

Interglacial periods, however have historically run between 8-15k years, 15k at the absolute most. Take a fucking guess how long ago this current interglacial period started. Some sources say 12,000BC others say 20,000BC.

Think about that shit for a second. The kikes knew it was coming so they drummed up this fallacious global warming so when a wild ice age appeared no one would be ready for it and they would still be able to say "see look what those evil white nazi's did"

Remember this sort of shit when the time comes. Any measure of mercy only ensures our children far down the line will have to deal with this again.

Obviously doesn't understand the fundamental difference between climate and weather. The absolute state of American education.

Global warming, as a science, is bullshit. Now, green house gases that warm the air space between the surface and upper atmosphere, is a real thing, but there is no evidence to support claims of these gases speeding up or messing with NATURAL CLIMATE CHANGE. That being said, environmental protection is important.

Daily reminder that the last time in Earth history when the planet had approximately the current temperature in the global mean (likely less than 1°C warmer than today) was during the "Eemian" (MIS 5e, "Ipswichian", "Riss-Würm Interglazial") 119,000 years ago. During that time, sea level was +3 - 4 m higher than today and coastal sediments record at least one major sea level event towards the end of the Eemian, when sea level rose again several meters to a peak-Eemian highstand of 9 m above the present. Coral back-stepping suggests that several meters of sea level rise were reached in what they called an "ecological period" (i.e. a few decades).

Furthermore, at the same time of this sea level event, Greenland ice cores show at sudden cold interval (recognized as D-O cycle 26), there is a rapid aridity pulse in Europe and carbonate platforms in the tropical Atlantic record evidence of greatly intensified storm events.

Obviously doesnt understand the fundamental assurance that every last one of you fucking shills will hang right next to your bosses

Correct- good post user.
The sad thing is there are very REAL environmental disasters caused by humans. But, (((they))) want you to talk about (((global warming)))
How about we do something about the fucking miles of plastic trash in our oceans, chemicals in our water, pollution all over big cities. Overfishing by chinks destroying our oceans, Govt take over and awarding natural resources to the highest bidders (((commercial fishing))). Destruction of wildlife habitat to build apartments to resettle refugees.
I am a real environmentalist as are most hunters and fisherman. But, nobody talks about real environmental issues, just globalist jew propaganda...sad

Anecdotal evidence for climate change is retarded. Got anything else?

Not only that, but comparing a planet that didn't have humans and had atmospheric changes independent of life in general with Earth and (((Climate Change))) as being anthropomorphic is the dumbest fucking shit I've seen this week at least.

Shills will be shills

"TAKE THEIR COATS"

wtf I love spending TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to stop weather now!

You are the one pushing a hoax. So you would need to supply the proof, faggot.
Im just laughing at you shilling for shejkels to your global masters, who would gladly watch you die pushing their fake agenda.

not only that the amount of effect that CO2 has on the atmosphere has a plateau. Once it reaches a certain saturation level it has no further effect. Back when the earth was lousy with 20,000 lb reptiles the earths atmosphere had CO2 levels 10x's what they are now. According to these commie fucks they must have actually been skellingtons.

GREAT tweet by our president not letting the commies get away with their global warming tax fraud schemes. The liberals want to end rural and suburban america. They want to tax the shit out of you for not choosing to be a betrayer to your family. they want everyone to live in little cuck boxes in highrises in the cities. They are true evil in its purest form.

>Trump should have prevented 9/11 then and there

Check your fire, that man appears to be Sikh.

Agreed, liberals will swallow any global warming bullshit as long as you have fake news and cooked books to back it up, it's why they're addicted to CNN.

Daily reminder that going off past interglacial trends winter is coming.

we should be invading china and halting all rare earth metal mining and smelting, but people need their fucking smartphones so that won't happen

Yet global mean surface temperatures are rising rapidly. It's almost as if another factor had come into play besides the orbital beat that paced the G-IG cycle before

Will the world ever know that Global Warming is a hoax?

>rapidly rising

only according to data which scientists have been admitting in droves that they falsified

ITT willfully ignorant morons who don’t know the difference between weather and climate...

>CO2 is higher than it's been for millions of years

It will be known as a hoax shortly before the holohoax becomes known as a hoax. If we play our cards right... At the rate of anthropomorphic oven temperature rise I estimate it is mere months away.

Michael Mann's hockey stick is a trick. Temperature rise as they say is well within margin of statistical error. And we have what- 80 to 90 years of reliable temperature records?

user, extreme cold is proof that climate change is real.
He's using climate change as proof against climate change.