Have you already invested in crypto currency to BTFO the banking jew, Sup Forums...

Have you already invested in crypto currency to BTFO the banking jew, Sup Forums ? You do know it is the investment opportunity of a lifetime, right?

Oh, I know the importance of betting on crypto tech for the win.
I ended the pic related fund just prior to the dip.

Weev endorsed Monero

Share me your secrets.

What does Sup Forums think of Litecoin?

There is no secret, you just have to invest in crypto that backs the next technological push. We already know that the current banking system will fail, it has before and will again but this time there won't be a way to revive it. We also know that smart contracts, blockchain and other tech will have to be adopted. Buy early on sweet tech, if you don't know the tech, study it hard and learn a thing or two about computing. Buy in when a new tech is launched and wait for the money to flow in.

Deposited 1000USD Several days ago but takes like 10 fucking business days to clear.

im all for risk but the volatility of btc is just to much, at any moment it could completely collapse it has no backing. as much as i hate fiat currency btc is a sinking ship. at this point if you invest now you are an idiot, if you bought btc like a year or 2 or longer back then fine its a good investment you've made major returns but at this point in the game investing now is a major major risk.

> +2.31B%
There you go boy. That’s the secret

good for transactions, open source, decentralized,
good investment.

TO FUCKING WHO?
WHO TAKES TEN FUCKING DAYS NIGGER?

I started with 200M of my own money, 500m in total from family and a farmer co-op.
I got my 200m from selling some land I inherited. My family started out as dirt farmers back in the days and we built everything from nothing.
I am not some ivy league faggot

pls tell me I’ll be rich, Sup Forums

You got some good coins there. You planning on day trading or sitting long?

Hahahahahahahahaha

top tier response, i loved how you rebutted my completely legitimate claims of volatility in the crypto currency market, weather or not the gains are huge, it has no backing and could at any minute completely evaporate into the ether.

I want to have atleast between 10-20k euros in half a year. maybe then I can start serious trading

you are a scared little man
Tech does not sink if it makes sense, it gets adopted.
Bitcoin will eventually be phased out, but it is still the originator of the blockchain tech and for that reason, people bank on it.

create your strategy and never deviate from it. That is the big mistake most people do, they don't stick to their plan, they get emotional and fuck up.

hey as a buy and hold strategy maybe you could make an argument, but im still not seeing how you are disproving my point. your investments are hanging in the balance on the hope this doesn't collapse.
at the very least diversify, if you are going to invest at least invest in other shit besides crypto.

Increase the XRPs. The imminent listing on Coinbase will take that shit to the moon.

How is it going to collapse when it represents the future of technology and computing?
It boggles my mind that people think this is like fiat. Fiat is not backed by anything and will eventually die out. Crypto technology is being adopted. Crypto allows a nobody to put some money into something that will eventually be standard.

I used my crypto earnings to buy land...shit tons of land, so I don't see how it is risky or stupid to invest.

>i used earnings to buy land

so you bought in and sold right when you got the chance, you aren't invested in the market now because you are making short term profits and taking gigantic risks with your money their is no way you don't see my point you are being purposefully obtuse.

new people come in, old money moves on. That is what a healthy market is all about.
People like me got in early and will continue to invest in the next big thing. I sold my coins, another person purchased them...I don't see how this is hard to understand.
If everybody holds to infinity...what is the point?

I want to post my portfolio ITT but then people would probably see my favourite long-term hold for 2018 and 2019, so I'm going to refrain.

black out your secret and post that shit, wolfgang

>i got in early

are you responding to my posts without reading them in my first post i clearly stated investing early is fine, but i was talking to people investing now or looking to. im not saying you made bad investments retard im saying people who buy in now are taking huge risks.
you are taking risks big ones, which was my only point in my replies to you, i think investing in coin that jumps around as much as it does is volatile. what point are you trying to make?

>what point are you trying to make?

That he's a super smart Jew and you're a super dumb goy.

Maybe if I work really hard, some day I'll get some good goy bux of my own.

>Nobody even comments on the fact that I have .1488 BTC
Disappointed lads

I don't know who kicked in your vagina but you are a fucking scared pussy that will never understand investments and strategy.
People can still get in on the action and should as this is the future of computing and IT.

It is just the beginning. Feast your eyes on the economic revolution known as crypto. Kick yourself in the ass later when you are left behind.

I am not a fucking jew

Bought a bitcoin way back and mostly forgot about it other than spending .2 of it. So now I have 11,4k "free" USD and I don't plan to take them out even though I think it's a massive bubble about to pop. I'd probably see it go to $100k and punch myself if I did. Traded .2 btc into a bunch of alts just for fun.

im not talking about the future of blockchain stop trying to derail the discussion i was ONLY talking about crypto currency not blockchain please stop misrepresenting my point.

Edgelord

Buy XMR, buy ARK

Chadcoin will be here soon

Larping faggot.

You have no point.
You are fearmongering like a little pussy.
====> Don't invest now, it is all coming apart
You honestly think you are making some point? you don't even back up what you are saying.

again i never said its all coming apart, i said ITS VOLATILE NOT COMING APART VOLATILE. what is so fucking hard for you to get about that word you fucking moronic sperg

Jealous....it is ok, I get that all the time.

Maybe when your testicles drop you will be able to become a man. If you have my brains, you will end up becoming the hero of your family for countless generations. I am smug as a mother fucker right now.

f you aren't rich from crypto now you never will be, back to rebbit

Take off the meme flag LARPing indian. take a timestamp pic of your house. You probably dont even have $10k to your name. Very sad life!

>this is how billionaires act
Yes we are all very jealous LOL

timestamp of your racecar bunkbed sweetie, or stop posting

ITS VOLATILE NOT COMING APART VOLATILE
at any moment it could completely collapse it has no backing.

You are a mega cunt scab. You remind me of my stupid cousin that decided not to go in with the rest of the family. Stupid asshole will be a wagecuck for life. He now looks so fucking stupid that he just stands in the corner with his head down because he was a stupid fucking pussy...a person exactly like you.
You are out of your element, stay in the shallow end and enjoy dying poor

Can you atleast post some proof.
Blockfolio isn't one.
>2,31B%+ CDX
There is no CDX called crypto in top 20 marketcap.
Why I even reply.

I’ve never known an investment opportunity that people need to push on others so aggressively, that isn’t a Ponzi scheme or scam.
If Bitcoin is so good, why do you need to push it so hard?
This is what makes people paranoid; these Bitcoin cult members.

WTF do I care if you believe me or not.
What kind of stupid retard needs to dox himself for a bunch of faggots on pol?

Get over yourself son.
The last thing I want to do in this world is bow down to a wagecuck like you to seek approval.