Do you have a girlfriend

Sup Forums ?

If not, why are you still here praising ethno-nationalism while not practicing it ? :)

Yeah but she's a democrat. I'm not white anyway so who cares

Girlfriends are degenerate. Get married, otherwise ignore the other sex and focuse on improvement.

Nope! All white girls from canada to new zealand want either black or muslim inside them. Or, asian dudes when they're feeling it.

Things ain't like the 90s no more. Our people is completely lost.

So cool to flash the 666

No, I got no idea how to bring relationships with women further than polite discussion while drinkin coffee.

Artificial wombs will replace women.

>half black
>half irish
>100% mutt

Not having a girlfriend in a country filled with degenerate whores pulling the trigger on white suicide is the right thing, if you have one you may not be what you claim.

Could you imagine being that guy and seeing your ex have to try to explain your existence to random people on the internet. Must be a real blow to the ego huh.

Because I'm not stupid enough to fall for my own propaganda. That's what useful idiots are for.

Have a gf thats in to womens issues and contradicts everything about feminism. She goes triggered every time i shit on her about it. She didnt even know about the other waves of feminism. kek

You incel loosers are scaring away all the women from the movement!! Why would you care about what a girl did in her past? She's a different person now, whatever she did I think melanin receptors played a big part in it.

>Melanin recopters

Who came up with this shit

its not that easy to find a qt 3.14 nip gf. but do not worry once I find her I will spawn lots of based nip so that they can help maintain japan as ethnostate

I want white people to marry and produce more offspring, but monogamy and marriage aren’t really for me. I am allowed to hold a point of view about how society should be in general without actually doing this in my own life.

She is in a long-term relationship with a white guy. If she ends up having white children, her past doesn't really matter.

What's Black and eats croissant?.
Half of France.

WE'RE GOING TO WASHINGTON DC TO TAKE BACK THE WHITE HOUSE YEEEEEEAAAAAHHH

Fuck man I miss the passion.

They're Canadians you slavnigger

can you stop shilling your ecelebs?

girls are way too passive for commitment and they create no momentum in any of their relationships. it's not only fucking boring but also a recipe for disaster. hello "white world population" being 8% only crisis.

they are such idiotic little dumb bitches.

I do
what now?

e-celebs are trash

Top spoopy.