Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

Don't you lie to me, Sup Forums, you cried.

Not really, I shed more tears when oboro died

Laughing? I sure did

kill yourself

If this bullshit actually made you cry then I feel embarrassed for you.

Nope. I laughed. Not nearly as much as when Shino died though.

>mika giving his gun
>that calm music when orga and ride walking to their car
>that clearly suspicious empty street perfect for an ambush

anyone who watched more than 100+ anime and movies could see this miles away
if anything, I would be surprised if orga still alive in the end of the episode

So there is absolutely zero chance he's dead, right?

This.

Orga wanted to die tho, he could easily go into the car to take cover but instead he tanked all the bullets so he could be free of all this bull shit.

>oh god there's no way this plan will succeed, just fucking end me

remember biscuit

I didn't.
Now if it was Macky, then maybe.

For Allah?

I was pretty sure that plan of his is full of holes.

Is this a joke? I'll cry when Choco heroically gives his life for the greater good, not over this clown..

It was super fucking goofy. Not to mention they made it so obvious what was going to happen like everytime IBO kills someone off.

>fumitan
>biscuit
>shino
>that takaki's friend
>naze and amida
>and now orga

the only dead that surprised me was lafter and even it's still looks out of place

Why did they feel the need to have him dramatically walk away while dying?

He was moving forward even in death
And then he even pointed forward

wow it's so deep sugoi Okada

The execution was too blatant (sasuga IBO) but I still felt like shit because I liked Orga.

To make his death seem less embarrassing
What kind of protagonist dies to nameless MIBs?

He is not dead, they will wire his brain to a gundam

It's too drawn out and overly dramatic that killed the entire death sequence for me.

What's there to cry? His character is static
>Fuck, one of our members just died! We need to keep going for the rest who are still alive!
>Fuck, another one of our members just died! We need to keep going for the rest who are still alive!
>Fuck, another one of our members just died! We need to keep going for the rest who are still alive!
Also, his death came too late anyway, so there's like what, 2 episodes for the Tekkadan to fall apart. Goodfellas dedicated almost half the movie for that shit and Godfather had 3 entire movies to show the gradual rise and fall to deliver that stuff.

>crying over chinese picture shows

Shiggy.

I wish i could cry i haven't cried in a long time im emotionally numb i do feel said about mika's boyfriend however

he's such a fucking loser

This.
Shino (Side character)
>Died in an epic blaze of glory during a suicide mission he volunteered for

Ogra (Main Protagonist?)
>Got shot by nameless mobs

The drops of blood from his finger even kept flowing forward after he fell.

Symbolic as fuck!

ok yamagi

CCA
Zeta ends with the mc a mind-broken vegetable

deleted my post because i remembered mr gundam sort of died and became particles or whatever if you want to consider that too

i doubt even sunrise is hack frauds enough to actually bring char and amuro back to life, they just want to have the option open

Nahh it's more funky scene than sad.

Imagine if Sunrise were crazy enough to make a sequel about a super secret clone of Char becoming ruler of Neo-Neo-Neo-Neo Zeon that'd be nuts

Sunrise would never make a cash-in that stupid

No. I raged a little.

"I can't fucking believe this. Why is it that these Tekkadan members would walk around on open street in full uniform! This is just inviting everyone to kill'em on sight. These people have less of a brain than Kaban-chan, who at the very least would've sought out moose to protect her and swap out of uniform. It's not just once or twice, but it's the third time in a roll that they got their buds kill in the same way.
They are worse than otter-chan!
Would they get the fuck back to Japari Park already!"

-t. Toshiaki

>It's a Tekkadanshits getting BTFO episode
Thanks you based Okada

>crying over this shit show
wew

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Not really. Okada fucking ruined it by pretty much telling us it would happen when he got Mika's gun.

At least we get to see Mika raping the whole enemy fleet with choco.

They are worse than happy meal heads.

only orphans namida