How can we help amplify the voices of returning ISIS soldiers to Canada?

How can we help amplify the voices of returning ISIS soldiers to Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/france-hunting-isis-fighters-citizens-without-trial-iraq-special-forces-sas-syria-terrorists-a7763111.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God he is so handsome, he cant do no wrong right?

And he's finally lost the plot entirely

I feel bad for you leafs. You elected the Jimmy Carter of Canada. And Carter is still better than this cuck.

>Macron is like a French Tru
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/france-hunting-isis-fighters-citizens-without-trial-iraq-special-forces-sas-syria-terrorists-a7763111.html

How do Canadians feel safe? I live in Edmonton where Omar Khadr lives and I know trudeau sends a lot of muzzies and isis fighters here. He's actually about to create Islamic State of Canada

>How can we help amplify the voices of returning ISIS soldiers to Canada?
Fertilizer

Which side is he on?

>Allahu Akbar
Powerful.

>How can we help amplify the voices of returning ISIS soldiers to Canada?

Putting their nuts in a vise would help with volume.

at this point its like hes not even trying to cover up that he wants terrorists in his country. Theyre not returning because theyre reformed you fucknut, they returned because ISIS lost in the mid east

thank god they don't have nukes in canada.

imagine an SJW carbon cultist with the ability to - in his mind - 'save the environment'...

I don't understand how this is not a serious national security threat.

Please fellow leafs, we need ANYONE but this clown in 2019. This man is not a capable leader of a country.

I highly doubt he's gonna get re-elected. AT the very least he'll lose his supermajority and the house will vote against his retard bills and hopefully remove him from office.

yes, we should give isis infinite power. that would be very progressive.

i will be voting for him. better than a CONservative.

So I guess if a dude rapes your daughter you'll "reform" him so he can make other dudes stop raping your daughter

so this... is the power of the CBC

>go to Syria
>kill and torture people
>come back to Canada
>premier sucks your dick

I agree with you that the alternative is not much better. I will admit that I voted Liberal in the last election... mostly for this reason. I do not see myself ever voting liberal again, though.

I sincerely hope is right

It seems like the ministry of armed forces is based but your populace and some politicians are poo.

which do you think?

Is this real? You are truly lost Canada, I weep for you muh sno niggers