/eye-opener/ A message to blue-eyed and green-eyed anons

Eye color is part of our identity and should be protected

This subject is absolutely politically incorrect, because the majority on earth (and probably on pol) have brown- or black eyes. That is no excuse however to label it a taboo, certainly not on pol

If you are blue- or green-eyed and you reproduce with a brown- or black-eyed partner, then your children will most likely also have brown- or black eyes. The dark-eye gene is dominant and overrides the light-eye gene. Exceptions exist, but are relatively rare, by far in relation to our Caucasian race

Brown- and black eyes are blank and soulless, eyes that never dream; insect eyes

Even though the girl is white, if she has brown- or black eyes, let her go. However beautiful she may be, it is not worth it. She will most likely bare you little insects. Do not produce insects anons

What color do you have and what color do your parents have?

>implying all brown eyes are the same shade of brown

it's fine I don't want kids anway

>Brown- and black eyes are blank and soulless, eyes that never dream; insect eyes
And also the eyes of 95% of the relevant scientists and leaders throughout our entire history

go LARP your cringy delusion somewhere else, irrelevant snownigger lesser race

I'm not implying that

Hazel eyes often have a mixture of green, brown and amber hues

But OP, I have green eyes and I intend on breeding with my qt Chinese gf.

if a gene is overwhelmingly dominant then doesn't that mean its better according to dawinism. afterall isnt the strongest/fastest/smartest always dominant?!

My eyes look green some times they look brown, is hazel the sign of a mutt?

Everyone is free to choose user, I only want to create consciousness about the subject

My best friend has bright blue eyes and his girlfriend has dark brown eyes. They have 2 children, both children have her eyes

Thank you for posting this, I am also concerned with the preservation of the blue eye gene.

is cancer Earth's dominant lifeform if it kills Humans?

Is your post a type of board cancer?

This thread is now a property of GUCCI GANG mother fuckers get the fuck out of here shitty thread sage sage needs A GUCCI GANG cleansing GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANGGUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

fuck off we're full

ESKEETTI BITCH

kys degenerate wigger

ESSSSSKEEEEEEEETTIIIIIII

Can’t sage and post an image at the same time nigger

SAGE SAGE SAGE

what if your irises are grey and yellow

My mom had green eyes and my dad has blue eyes and my eyes are a light shade of grey. So what does that mean?

that you are adopted

Same with my cousin, he has a brown eyed wife.
Every time I see their brown eyed baby I feel disgust.

Ask the mailman

This is a good weapon against racemixing. Your blue eyes and silk hair will most likely forever disappear from this planet if you make babies with blacks or muts. In a couple generations your entire bloodline will look nothing like you or your parents

My kids will most likely have green or blue eyes because that is my preference

No scientist has really studied grey eyes. Most come from that green/blue combo though

>The dark-eye gene is dominant and overrides the light-eye gene.

And this is all you have to know folks, don't pass down your weak ass genes and remove yourself from the pool.

I am curious, where do Green eyes come from? I have them and I am not sure where my ancestry comes from. What is the difference to blue eyes?

Because there is no need to. It is already known that grey eye colour is a mutation that affects mostly north Europeans. most likely related to generational deficiencies in vitamin D.

this guy gets it

Green eyes are a rarity between amber and blue. They're considered magical in Asia

Non white genes albeit dominant as a parasite gene rather than a beneficial one

The whole idea is to convert strong people into weak using reproductive tactics

t. Jerome and Mohammed

No , you can get blue , gray , green and those kinds of colors if your partner has hazel or bright colored eyes.

Recessivity is a sign that we shouldn't mud our genes. How can one look in the eyes of a child, and see eyes that are not of his own? Absolutely terrible.

I know I'm responding to a poo-in-loo or chink.

can't get any whiter than me dutch twat

Recessive genes are overblown. Even if your offspring will not have blue/grey eyes they are still a carrier of that specific mutation and will pass it on anyways. Same applies to hair colour.

My grandmother and aunt both have blue eyes, as do I. Both of my parents have brown eyes. If I breed with a blue eyed girl, what's the change that my child will be cursed with the brown eye menace?

Really low but not impossible.

It will always be a part of your genetic lineage now. The only thing you can try is to apply eugenics in attempt to retain dominance of one mutation over the other - but sometimes even that might not work. There is nothing you can do really.

What my grandchildren will be will be highly influenced by what my children will look like. Light eyes are a sign of purity.

>mfw brown hair brown eyes
>dad has blonde and blue eyes
help me

>Anglo
>Huwite

Pick one faggot

blue eyes = infinity inbred. nothing special about that.

What is not an inbred then? An Asiatic-Negroid? If you want to see actual inbreds look at muslims and their plethora of common birth defects.

This. If you have green or blue eyes, do not mud your offspring.

Shit eye detected.

Both my parents have brown eyes - I have bright blue eyes.

My son has light brown eyes - his mother has dark brown eyes.

i have blue eyes
gf has green eyes
feels good mang

My dad has brown eyes and my mothers are light blue and my eyes are as green as a fuckin leaf explain that OP

Mother had blue eyes
Father has Brown eyes
I have Blue eyes
My brother has Green eyes

Blue eyes are literally the result of snowmutants fucking their children.

I don't know why you faggots are so worried about blue eyes disappearing. Genetics don't work that way.

>i was lucky
Wife has brown eyes and i have greyish-blue and our son has greyish blue as well

There's more than 2 genes for eye color, I think there's about 8 or so, so depending on the mixture is how much melanin you have in your iris. You only have a little so your eyes are green instead of Hazel or Brown

Then I have some bad news for you user. Your mom cheated on your dad. That's not your paternal father.

That's not your dad. Your mom is a cheating whore.

Are you actually fucking retarded or is this just bait?

Still a serb

>I have blonde hair and blue eyes
>Girlfriend has red hair and blue eyes
>tfw don't know if should have kids with her

I want my kids to also have blonde hair and blue eyes. What do you guys think? Should I just bite the bullet and pop out some babies already?

you clearly have no fucking clue how genes worky read into mendels laws again user

There are two layers fighting over the end result. The blue gene won within you, if you find a blue eyes girl, there's a big chance it'll win again

Hi JIDF

There are far more than just 8, and more than a dozen are known already. The predominance of a certain colour relies on multiple factors, like blood types and such.

If they each had the gene for it user would have had a 25% chance. Not everything is co-dominant user.

have kids with her n leave lol

I have blue eyes. gf has brown. Only thing we both want for our children from me are my eyes. Everything else from her. especially her brain. Ive got a bad brain.

And your mum?

>Ive got a bad brain
That goes without saying, you are here after all.

I have light brown eyes, girls always tell me they look like honey. Gets me ALOT of attention. They see my eyes and theyre first like "Ewww braaaaunnnnn."
Then something sparks in their subconscious, intrigue. They realize they are glowing, not like shit black brown eyes.
They double take at my eyes and then are hooked.

Mom has green eyes, dad has brown eyes. Wish I had nice blue or green eyes, but itll happen eventually once I attain the Super Aryan transformation.

My gf's eyes are green in the inner side an brown on the outer. She's gonna get BROWNED.

There are no "inners" or "outers"
Hate to ruin your fetish, but she already is brown.

I have blue eyes and I already have 2 brown eyed children with a Syrian girl.

ITT: people who lack intelligence as evidenced by their total ignorance of genetics claim superiority because they possess recessive eye coloration mutations

I'm contribootin. Wife and daughter both have blue eyes and blonde hair

My wife has light green eyes. I have light brown eyes. Kid has green eyes.
>phew

My whole family I know except two cousins of mine have blue eyes.

>ITT: people who lack intelligence
You are one of them.

Am I hazel?

thats a big eyebrow

>checksout.png

Where my green eye ubermensch @?

Should I see to breeding my guinea pigs to all have blue eyes? I have only one pure-white furred with pink skin and blue eyes.

I agree 100% eye colour is the only way to identify the master race which is blue/green. However, some allowance should be given to those with brown eyes whos parents have blue/green, as genetically they may still be able to produce blue/green offspring. I would go back one generation max, anything else is a subhuman

I've got heterochromia one blue eye and the other is half green half brown
I am the ubermesnch

4u

>the ubermesnch
defective*

I have perfect blue eyes and blonde hair.

Too bad your wife is getting bred by a nigger right now

>be high functioning retard
>AT LEAST MY IRIS HAS LIGHT PIGMENTATION!

Lol fuck off, i'll have as many kids as possible and more

>projection, projection everywhere

To bad your whole country is being bred with nigger dick right now

>be high functioning retard

My brother has dark brown eyes.
I have quite a fetish for Norwegian blondes and will try.

as an expert, i can tell you are ¾ nigger

>you are not allowed to breed poopeye!!

Anything to divide.