Maid Dragon

>Maid Dragon
>2739 BD
>619 DVD
More like Flop Dragon rite

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-05-27/anime-studios-success-calculated-based-on-10-years-of-disc-sales/.88558
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Manabi line.

That's not a flop though.

It actually sold ten times better because Kyoanishop.

I wish Flip Flappers flip flopped with "only" 2700 BD sales...

>Manabi line

Then again unless its Umaru caliber Manabi line shit I have no hope

Arba a best

anime is ded

Fucking kek.

KyoAni shop you fucking retard.

Kanna didn't find a way.

Nobody cares, maidragon is dogshit.

FlopAni.

If this yuribait is doing so bad, just imagine how bad NTR Trap and Citrus will do.

wait for a stalker shit thread next time before posting like an idiot

That's not a flop.

Kyoani shows are almost always profitable.

Those sales are actually decent. At the very least, they're average. Though apparently it came with an event ticket, so it's possible that future volumes could tank. A similar thing happened with Phantom World.

They still make DVD?

Sadly OP's number is wrong.
The actual number is even lower.

BD 2330
DVD 409

Total 2739.
Yeah pt site end up overestimated Maid Dragon.

Yes. Believe it or not, DVD still has a following there, especially among fujoshi. Also, only anime and maybe some late-night shows sell more on BD and DVD. Japan's home video industry sales are still mostly DVD, especially for normie stuff, though BD's proportion has been rising year-by-year.

Is Kyoani finished?

>Total sales 2739
Let's not get too worried just yet. For all we know, it could still rank next week and the volume would easily sell at least 3k.

Still, that's kind of disappointing isn't it? And to my knowledge, it comes with an event ticket, so there's something wrong if the show can't sell well even with an event ticket. Which would be a shame: Phantom World deserved its bad sales, but Maid Dragon has been really fun and enjoyable (characters, OP, ED, etc.), and it would be a shame to see it flop.

Unless VEG sells poorly, no.

It went MIA in today's daily ranking though.

>Only sold 151 sold more than Phantom shit

KYOANI IS FINISHED!

t.newfag

>Kyoanus shop
Love this meme

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

>Namefag
Opinion discarded

It's selling six (6) times more than what was expected from Sup Forums when the season started.

lemme rephrase that
save the shitposting for the stalker shit thread

Source : my ass

BD sales don't matter

At least Pokemon Sun and Moon the anime is still good.

They at least partly do if you want to see a second season. Sure Tattun said that's not always the case, but LWA's funding seems to be more of the exception than the rule. Streaming simply just hasn't completely made BD/DVD sales irrelevant yet (there was a pic discussing that posted in another thread a few days ago).

What does Pokemon have to do with Kobayashi-san? Wrong thread?

Sorry just making a comparison,

What would they do with a whole second season? 13 episodes is already almost fully adapting the manga. The rest can just be in an OVA or two.

???

I'm from /vp/ and I accept that flop shows can be good

>Crossboarder
Fuckoff

>KyoAni
you must be new

They make like 2-3 shows a year, Doubt it's a huge loss overall.

They'll make back the money with the recap Free and new Free films.

Also Hibike! recap

NTR Trap would flop as no NTR shit has ever broke 5k. It would, however, greatly boost the manga

Citrus will break 8k. This, I guarantee

M-MUH SHOP

I don't know about the Citrus part.

Only female orientated anime that sells well is fujo stuff. When was the last time a shoujo romance manga adaptation sold 8k? That's basically what Citrus is, a romance/drama manga for girls.

Citrus is definitely going to outsell NTR by like ten times as much, but I don't see it selling 8k. Probably like 3k-4k.

It is Yuri Hime's #1 seller, you idiot
For comparisson: Yuru Yuri is #2 but it broke 7k and run for 3 seasons and multiple ovas

>Only female orientated anime that sells well is fujo stuff
Love Live is female oriented

Is that why they're doing so many films this year? Maidragon and VEG are pretty risky.

>Only female orientated anime that sells well is fujo stuff
That's basically Yuri on Ice.

When it started Sup Forums was saying it won't sell more than 500. As always, Sup Forums btfo once again.

No, at best you could say Love Live is omnipandering in that it appeals to both males and females. It was originally an otaku-targeting franchise but ever since the launch of SIF it's gained a sizable female fanbase and today, it's popular among both, both in Japan and worldwide. Heck, in popularity polls, Love Live ranks high (albeit not at the top) among female respondents.

Precisely.

what? why are you so upset that KyoAni is the most successful studio? they produce manga, novels, and I don't know this shop meme but they do indeed have physical KyoAni stores. sorry user but in this case your favorite anime is probably shit and your favorite studio's employees work for leftovers and most likely hire freelancers anyway so you're fanning over literally nobodies not attached to any one studio :////

Those were just trolls, you should have taken them with a grain of salt. Realistically, Maid Dragon's sales are more or less what were originally expected: not really a success and arguably a flop, but not a huge failure either. Also, the Stalker ranks were far worse early in the season, so you could say things could have been worse.

>KyoAni is the most successful studio
As a KyoAni fag that's wrong, Sunrise at the very least is far more successful. Arguably Ghibli is also more successful considering its worldwide fame and the popularity of their films among normies.

>they produce manga, novels
Only novels, and except for Free their novels don't sell well. In fact, as far as I can recall, Free is their only LN to have ranked on Oricon.

Someone saying it in a thread does not mean Sup Forums said it. Sup Forums is not one person.

Kyoaniggers on suicide watch!

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-05-27/anime-studios-success-calculated-based-on-10-years-of-disc-sales/.88558

oh no.. user...

If you include sales from the Kyoani store it's well over 10k, try harder troll

Given the obscurity of the KyoAni store, I doubt it takes up more than 10% of total sales at best. The KyoAni store meme has to die: it's largely irrelevant.

Women are generally more into manga than anime. Even if a manga is very popular among women it doesn't mean it's going to guarantee anime sales. Yuru Yuri is very popular among men, or to be more precise, among CGDCT connoisseurs who buy BDs often. Citrus doesn't have anywhere as big of an appeal to that crowd as Yuru Yuri does, even if it might sell more manga copies.

Love Live is a super popular mainstream franchise that attracts everyone from crazy idolfags who buy 50x BDs a person to little girls who treat it as Japanese Glee. And weren't women only supposedly around 50% of LL fanbase?

Nice meme, faggot.

>women only supposedly around 50% of LL fanbase
I thought it is for women?

>makes good anime
>it doesn't sell
well at least they're gonna be remembered forever

Maid Dragon isn't even good.

Yuri Hime is 70% female readership, user.
Both Citrus and Yuru Yuri were aimed at women

This, it's great.

Back to your native board saleshitters

Not really a flop, considering it should at least break even with 3k+ sale. And again since KyoAni is at the top of the production committee they can profit greatly from mech.

No one expects it to do well anyways since it's just a filler show. Also Konosuba and Kemono sucking away the sale of every other shows this season.

mfw

More like trumped by default. It's just a filler show anyway, what do you even expect?
Wait that's the Winter season by default.

Edgy bitch best girl

Only if you're a shit eater.

It's also AOTS and possibly AOTY

Kek.

??

Yeah, praise him.

Leftist?

Everything this season is a flop when compared to Kemono Friends

See

More like Trumped by default. Isn't this kind of thing happens on Winter Season?

Well, yeah. That's only because it's not real anime if it's not done by KyoAni. GodAni wins by default.

What the fuck is a shit eater?

Not after it detatched from KadoKawa.

Someone who eats shit in a daily basis.
i.e. Him.

People who like flop dragon.

The moment I saw K-on, I immediately closed the image.
Go fuck yourself, fuck ass

Anime of the 2016 was Re:Zero, you fucking son of a bitch.

>:////
Lurk 2 years before posting dumbass

I thought Sup Forums held Flip Flappers as the AOTY?

Literally this faggot

>Kyoanus shitter this mad

Quads of truth.

You responded to a Sup Forumsedditor though.

Is A-1 better?