Why is taxation theft?

Why is taxation theft?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/29/trump-slams-amazon-says-usps-should-raise-rates.html
youtube.com/watch?v=H2xm8fzQzM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because kikes

What is the difference between sex and rape?
>consent
What is the difference between borrowing a car and stealing it?
>consent
What is the difference between taxation and theft?
>?????

because land ownership is a jewish myth.

that is some beautiful artwork,

difference is taxation takes a portion of your currency, but all of your currency belongs to the sovereign/bank/state anyway and so the portion they remove from tax also affects the worth of the currency as a whole and therfor taxation does not impact your wealth. If you were not taxed then your currency could be deemed to be worth less by the soverign/bank/state

also this

Because we'd all be better off living in tribes getting nothing done.

stop paying taxes for 1 month. you will then see that you have no choice whatsoever. not even that, but you will be forced with violence to do it or face "severe" consequences.

this is usually called theft or robbery.

How exactly are we supposed to have modern infrastructure without taxation? And I’m punching the first idiot that says free market...

>modern infrastructure

>If you were not taxed then your currency could be deemed to be worth less by the soverign/bank/state
which they already do through inflation

conservashits love taxation when it funds pointless wars and bailing out failed banks.
god damned liars the lot.

What kind of infrastructure? and why don't you believe in user-pays systems what are you afraid of, toll-roads?

At the height of the British Empire, the largest empire in history, public spending only equated to 10% of what everyone with in it worked and produced. Could you imagine paying only 10% of your income to the government? Could you imagine that government being big enough to still go on adventures around the world killing people and taking their land? What the hell are we wasting our tax payer dollars on today?

With in reason, taxes are necessary, but there is nothing reasonable about what we are paying now.

Links please.

Don't pay and see what happens.

>Muh magic dirt, Muh magical social contract

Tell me where you signed lad?

Lololololol

You think we wouldn't have better infrastructure with the free market.

Get the fuck out of here cuck.

Because it's taking something that doesn't belong to you by force or by threat of force-- in that sense it's robbery.

>BUT MUH ROADS

this is the most pointless fucking argument ever

let's use the roads example

>roads are getting shitty
>nobody wants to drive anymore
>car companies begin to fail
>to avert failure, companies improve roads so more people buy cars
>business improves again

if you think the government do a better job at """infrastructure""" than a free market would you're a genuine retard

we make boats out of steel now

>Why is taxation theft?
Because you're not the tax collector.

Choose not to pay your taxes and see...

People also used to make nails by hand, one at a time.

Because it is, and the majority of people disagree, because the same people do not pay taxes, because they're a largee tax burden on society than what they actually contribute.

It's painfully simple. Immoral acts and violence are easily justified if you disguise your own intentions of simply advocating a system that plunders the productive class to elevate your own life, as humanism and empathy.

Speaking of taxes, there's this little tidbit here.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/29/trump-slams-amazon-says-usps-should-raise-rates.html

So why is Trump defending the USPS again? This is the laziest of lazy government jobs. Even if you injected more money into it by "raising taxes" it's not going to do crap. This is the job that lazy people get just to get pensions.

This just looks like more of Trump lashing out at Tech companies again because they have more money than him.

You give consent to taxation by using roads every day. What kind of kike uses a service without paying for it??
Stop paying rent or utilities for a month and you would see consequences as well. Taxes are payment for servicer rendered.
>inflation is caused by the sovereign
You haven't ever taken an economics course, have you?
>every road is now a toll road
wew
>implying anybody signs a social contract
Retarded. You agree to pay taxes by consuming services rendered by your government, like police, courts, defense, firefighters, schooling, etc.
If you don't want to pay taxes, become a recluse. Buy a boat and live in international waters.

Especially because Amazon can choose to ship using FedEx or UPS

>work and get paid a never wage
>(((govt))) automatically takes 20% on federal level 9% on state level, 3% on city level , 2% on county level, 1% on town level.
>meager wage gets cut by 30%
>"it's okay I'm a good goy we need roads and military and police and firemen"
>end of year pays income tax
>buys new sneakers pay sales tax
>buy dinner outside pay sales tax
>buy gas to drive pay excise tax
>buy car pay sales tax
>...
>drive in winter, potholes never fixed, get robbed police come after thief is gone , house on fire firemen come after your house is burned beyond repair
>retire get nothing from social security
>find out your social security is too high to be eligible for Medicare
>don't realize that nearly 65% of all your meager wage was spent on literally nothing and get no benefits
>Die

youtube.com/watch?v=H2xm8fzQzM0

Hey, I'm trying not to embarrass Orange Nazi Deadpool too much here...

I think a better form of the question would be:
Why is duty slavery?

Taxation of personal income is theft.
You're born with (in most cases) a functioning body and mind. With those, through experience and learning, you work and produce income through which you provide for yourself and possibly a family.
To assume that anything that you on your own produce as income should be redistributed to any other person or institution for any reason other than you willfully giving is theft.

you sign a contract on eye-to-eye level when signing for rent.
you never signed a contract at birth with the state

Taxation is theft because they take your money under threat of imprisonment and then spend it on bullshit.

Taxation was invented to solve the Tragedy of the Commons issue with publicly-owned property. It was never meant to be used as a means of redistributing wealth. When it is used to that end, it becomes theft.

BEIJING — China said on Thursday that it would temporarily exempt foreign companies from paying tax on their earnings,

How will we compete against this shit and labor camps filled with falun gongs?

>learning
You didn't learn anything by yourself, you received a state-funded education.
By the time you become an adult, you have already reaped the benefits of the state. If you don't want to pay taxes, live on a boat in international waters
>never meant to be used as a means of redistributing wealth.
Welfare exists so that the proletariat doesn't revolt against the ruling party. Keep poor people fed and clothed and they are less likely to kill you.

>Why is theft theft?
/Thread

Why is Bruegel so fucking based

>You didn't learn anything by yourself, you received a state-funded education.
You stupid nigger. There was no mandatory state funded education until the 20's, which came after the income tax was instituted after the adoption of the 16th Amendment in 1913.

every road is a toll road already

you just pay it through taxes all the time instead of at a booth when you want to

>he wants us to return to a 20% illiteracy rate
Public schools ensure an educated populace. Remove public schooling and then poor students with potential will end up being retards like you.

Ok so you WANT there to be a toll booth on every road?

WELFARE

>its consent because you do something you literally have to do

this is why everyone hates ameritards

Would be kinda nice to pay only for the roads you use

it'd create jobs

>I want to use services without paying for them
Kike

Because if I had a choice I wouldn't pay taxes.

/Thread

Yes and I'm sure the roads wouldn't be congested whatsoever.

You do have a choice, retard. Go live on a boat in international waters.

You do realize this would make driving unaffordable and cause massive congestion.

Ancaps really need to come up with a good argument for this becauae if they can't even solve the problem of public utilities, no one other than themselves will take them seriously. Even commies have this figured out and they dont even know how to get food

Out of the ten or more public services i am taxed to pay for, i only use one of them "the garbage truck who i could pay directly" and find the others are actually a detriment to my happiness, "like paying gibsmedats for several million sub-human immigrants", not keen.

No public schools do not ensure an educated populace, they ensure a dumbed down slave populace and cushy jobs for fuckwit babysitters.

Public education is a Jew device to spread indoctrination and break the family unit.

Lies. You benefit from public schooling, firefighters, police, courts, medical care and defense. If you dont like what your government is doing with your money, then vote for a new government.

Better yet, run for elected office.

>I desperately want to return to am era of 20% illiteracy rate
At the very least, the government should teach you how to read and perform basic arithmatic.

I ride a bicycle so you can all fuck off.

In a free society the government should have zero part in education. That's called indoctrination.

So, if 50%+1 percent of people think the hospitals are okay, then you should just put up with it? Dictatorship of the majority is still dictatorship.

You do realize the government arent the only corrupt force that seeks to indoctrinate right?

Jews

Of course, but they have the whole "monopoly of force" thing going on. At least in a free education market you coukd more easily avoid the brainwashers.

So in your eyes, you would prefer an illiterate populace over government schooling?

Who hurt you?

What is the alternative?

It's not. Theft has a definition and taxes don't fit that definition. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a fucking moron.