Which of these two pleasant gay couples would you invite to a dinner party to show how open minded you are?

Which of these two pleasant gay couples would you invite to a dinner party to show how open minded you are?

Are those cats also gay?

would you invite the cats?

Homosexuality is a sin.

Personally, I'd probably invite Rose and Alicia. Alicia brings prestige by being royalty and Rose is probably good at keeping the mood light and fun.

With Sorey and Miklio you'd be talking about ancient ruins and dead languages the entire night.

The fags.

Though frankly, I don't care who it is as long as it's not Rose.

I don't mind the gay but change your hair color for fucks sake.

Then why are you browsing such sinful board?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there some romantic esque scene with the boy on the right and the girl on the left?

Like, he was laying over her and they stared into each others eyes for a while. I think a saw a webm of it.

The bottom pair. I'm okay with them making out when they get drunk.
but the top pair having anal sex? pass.

ugh, disgusting. there are boards for you, why do you choose to post here

Fuck off back to >>>/tumblr/

What if the lesbians have anal sex? Would that be okay?

Yes. it's not the act. it's the ones doing it.

At least they'd be able to clean up after

Homophobia is completely normal because homosexuality stems from a warlike nature.

I don't even remember. It seems like a lifetime ago since anybody in Tales of Zestiria did anything that could be considered remotely heterosexual.

Why would anybody have anal sex at your dinner party, you weirdo?

Yes.

Bottom would start to argue about stupid bullshit and ruin the night only for having hatesex

Shoo shoo LGBT jew

Reminder that gays are hugely responsible for the death of western civilization and should be outlawed. Good thing we elected Trump to put an end to their degeneracy.

But Trump is pro gays

Go to bed, Ivan.

He and his supporters don't need to pretend any more. We'll have the death squads ready by the end if the year, all liberals are getting purged.

i clicked for triggered Sup Forumstards and was not disappointed.

Tales of zestiria is hetero sexual series

>hetero sexual

hmm

Zaveid, please.

It is disgusting it is not related being open minded or not. Isn't that obvious?

I'd bring the girls. Alishia is very graceful and royal (duh) and would bring prestige. Rose is fun as hell and would liven up the party.

The guys.... are boring as hell. Sorey doesn't even have a charatcer.

Only if they are gay cats

the lesbians since if they ever makeout I can watch them like a beta but it wouldn't be gay for me since they're both females also go back to /lgbt/

Is it true?

Sorey/Mikleo is canon on the game, manga and novelization. The anime downplayed their relationship because it doesn't involved Alisha or Rose
Alisha/Rose is mostly innuendos and subtext. I guess the anime has more material despite they were pushing Sorey/Alisha on the last season.

You're very deluded tales has always been hetero sexual series and even has harem element.

What do you want to achieve by making this thread. Even the OP seems doesn't care and do it for shitposting.

None, because I'm not open minded

Have you ever thought that it was not the case for Zestiria?

But he'll send gays to gulags because he's only a puppet who obey evil oppressive right wingers. Also Pence

Have you thought you're very deluded and doesn't even have any single proof? Have you thought your way of thinking is broken? Friendship betwen man equal of homosexuality is a broken way of thought. Even the anime is very hetero sexual.

Sorey and Mikleo. Mostly because they're both likable people.

I show my open-mindedness by inviting single mothers to my dinner parties.

invite the fagots
the lesbians would have some sort of butch argument about eating vag or something
the gay guys would at least be able to settle an argument that my wife and I have over what color curtains to get

Pence is his insurance so he won't get impeached

>hetero sexual

I already pointed out your mistake

Fuck off back to

This lgbt propaganda sounds so stupid why the fucking mod doesn't purge the thread.

Try contact professional to cure your homosexual disease it would make your life better.

But I'm not even gay Mr.Caveman

/thread

stop being denial faggot-kun and return to your board. You have your own board to spread your own degenerate fetish. Why do you still complaining and posting here?

But I'm not complaining, I'm just trying to teach you

>Caveman
>Triggered so much
You sound so polite why don't you return to your own board Sup Forums is hetero sexual only board. I don't see any reason to spread your silly propaganda on anime board.

>hetero sexual

This is the reason I'm calling you a caveman, I'm sorry if that offended you, I was just trying to make a joke while helping you

>doesn't even try to deny it
wew

Dude, this isn't going to work out.
English clearly isn't his first language. Probably not his second one either.
Furthermore I don't think he understands the difference between laughing with someone and laughing at someone.

Yeah, I gave up already

>inviting gay couples to show everyone how open minded you are

as many gay couples as AIDS riddled African kids I have to show everyone how generous I am
>0

Just donate some money to the Red Cross or some shit

The ones above. Girls are eww.

>harem element
You're clearly mistaking Zestriria with Berseria.

That some shit projection stop being dumb.

>Still thinking Mibo and Sorey are fags
They are the most bros out of tales of character pairing.

People like to spread a cancer fanart like you is the one ruining Sup Forums. Take my report.

You don't think people found it disturbing to the picture espescially heterosexual? Why do you need to offense or ruin other people mood by showing something people thought as something disgusting?

What's wrong with that fanart? Also announcing reports is against the rules

>people say Japan is free from western bullshit but this anime exist
Why?

The fanart is disgusting you idiot and you're trying to mislead people to think that is come from the game.

No, the anime was heterosexual anime.

I'm not usually a grammar nazi, but I find your syntax disgusting.

I don't give a shit about proper spelling and shit, but your sentences are just a chore to read.

You finally got it right, my work here is done

Velvet forgoes love after the one she loved died at her hands.

Nah you are just a dumb faggot.Nothing disgusting come from it but homosexuality is disgusting is fact you cannot even deny it.

Is it the length or the poor sentence structure? Not that user though.

The way that's typeset triggers my autism.

It's a dream team of both.
I think user is some kind of slav. If I were to write a stereotypically slavic character, he'd talk like user writes.

Bottom. More cute girls are always welcome.
Also I haven't been watching the show but I saw the Alisha armatization screenshot and laughed. Is she the Rose of the anime?

Sup Forums says a lot of things of dubious truth.

The way she has sidelined Sorey and other characters in the anime is more egregious Rose's involvement in the game.

You're assuming too much. I'm very tolerant but you cannot force people liking something that they dislike for no good reason.

Since I can't see Mibo, I'd invite Rose and Alicia.

Sorey and Mibo aren't gay. They're just really great friends.
But if they were gay, I'd invite them to dinner. Then gas them and throw them into an oven.

Well that's just rude

I'd talk about ancient runes and dead languages all night if it were with them.

The boys.
lesbians are fucking degenerates and should rot in hell, along with those men who like them.