Open up your city gates Nords, it's the Fourth Era and I can't believe we are all still this hateful...

Open up your city gates Nords, it's the Fourth Era and I can't believe we are all still this hateful. When you look at this picture you see Khajits , but I see a shopkeeper, an innkeeper and a blacksmith.

Stop watching Forsen!

no furfags

Well memed friend

I would be in line to hit up the Khajit prostitutes and I'm not even a furfag. I just wanna know what them furry titties feel like

Fuckin skooma junkies

All 6 of them

Fuck off degenerate furfag and yiff in hell

>have sex
>have soft furry blanket
>feel titties through soft furry blanket
And I made your dream a reality. I did it the other day although not with the intention of fucking a khajit, it was thoroughly unremarkable

dont worry khajits
when imperials win there will be no more racism
one empire one people :^)

Khajit has wares, if you have coin.

I think there's a resurgence of anti-elvinism because at this point in time Skyrim has not yet learned how to be multicultural, and I think we're going be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Skyrim has not yet learned how to be multicultural. Skyrim is not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. Elves are going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Skyrim to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Elves will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Skyrim will not survive.

(((Khajit))) merchants stay out

10/10 dobro memeovano

BACK TO THE LITTER BOX, KATSHITS.

I see fucking jews

but he stopped playing it for now and plays some gay indie games instead

>Bethesda will never make a good TES game again

Yfw the next TES will be 100% sjw garbage

>Maiq the liar

what did they mean by this?

at least they finally admit their games are only good because modders, so there's a chance their future games will be better for modders to fix.

unmodded bethesda games = pure shit
modded bethesda games = very good.

>ES6 will be set in Valenwood
>52% Redguard for no well explained reason

Fuck off cat niggers

This was also my first thought. I legitimately love this man

Don't all the Khajit caravan merchants have Skooma and Moon Sugar for purchase in the game? Doesn't that kinda undercut any themes of tolerance the game might be trying to say by implying the Khajit are really drug dealers and the Nords have a point in keeping them out of the cities?

>I see a shopkeeper, an innkeeper and a blacksmith.

I see a seller of stolen goods, someone who overcharges tired travelers, and someone who sells weapons to thugs and criminals.

Congratulations, you now get why this game is fun.

traveller... you cannot handle my strongest redpills.

Gee I wonder who could be behind this thread

DARK ELF are theiving vermin morrowind was black marsh and wiill be again
bless you nords me and my cousins unload your boat any day

Skyrim is for all of Tamriel's children. There is no Nord race, identity or culture. Don't care about your ancestors snow-negro, just worry about the amount of Septim in your pockets.

Skyrim belongs to the nords! Fuck off gypsy cat

Nordshits BTFO

I finished that game, but only did the main quest, the companions and the civil war, as native gnord, BROWN EYES, ok one eye was BROWN, BROWN hair, short with a beard, mace, shield and heavy armor.
Game was great, didnt care about the side quest, or other guilds, it just pops up and gets into my journal against my will, i mean i did only play it once trough, i didnt know anything about it.
What are the other elder scroll games like, the the one placed in rome and the other older with fairies, oblivious and morodor i think their names are?
I have them downloaded illegally, because i dont spend my money on games at all, last time i did was 2004, and i regret it, i could have spent that money on going out with friends as a 12 year old kid, or a new football.
I really dont play games anymore either, i have a ton of them downloaded, but i cant get myself to play them
I do have a shitty computer for games, so im not interested in anything past 2011
There are a ton of games i never played when i didnt have a computer and went outside to play, like jedi academy, diablo 2, flat out 2, gta 4, battle for middle earth 1 and 2 + expansion, age of empires 123 + all dlc's and hd mod...
I did notice a lot of young adults and adults over at the west at least trough Sup Forums, you spend too much time playing games
>switches the difficulty to novice
>unsheathes wuuthrad
>i can worshit whoever i want
>fus ro dahs you behind a rock
>run towards
>pshhhhhhhhhhhheshhhhh
>nothing personnel, fairies
>beheads every fairy as they get up
>soul trap them
>sell all possessions from the carcasses collected
>put black soul gems at Talos altar
>pray to Talos

Oblivions good but it is quite dated now. Coulsnt tell you about morrowind though.

>tfw playing Morrowind
>just wanna join Telvanni and Commona Tong as a Dunmer Nerevarine who wants to scare away the n’wahs

I can’t be the only one

>it is quite dated now
I saw some videos about it just now, its fine for a game from 2007