Do you retards seriously believe the earth is "round"?

Do you retards seriously believe the earth is "round"?

Take the Torus Pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Rx35q-zJRk
youtu.be/U902FmZYiOQ
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
holloworbs.com/Venus.htm
holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking lmao'd at the animation of Moon "dipping" into the donut xDDDDDD

even the cia said the earth is torus. i guess the real red pill that we are on a flat plane thats inside a torus. something like the em fields generated from our brains and hearts

FLATS AND ROUNDS BTFO

You got any literature on our bodies EM field? Researching on it, I believe its the key to activating our (((junk))) DNA.

Do you seriously believe that the earth is a "torus"?

Take the Riemannian manifold pill.

Fucking Torus Earth

Someone get this to Joe "Look into It" Rogan

So there are four of each continent? Huh.

not much literature.. i've seen a couple of docs tho.. electricity and magneticism is key to figuring out everything.. yes ive been also thinking how to activate the junk dna. what ive come across now is that one has to activate his merkaba

why is moon ball tho

cone pill

BASIC as F. Do one u ....

>Every other planetoid / moon can be a perfect sphere except Earth
Love brainlet logic

>Claims to be red pilled.
>Thinks the earth is round.
That's like saying you care about animals but aren't a vegan.

I care about animals but I'm not vegan

Homer was right.
The entire universe has a donut shape.

Fuck recycling

And you're a woman but you also have a penis, right? Makes just as much sense.

at the end of the day, i don't give a fuck what it is.

How do you know any celestial bodies are spheres? I observe otherwise, that they are coin shaped.

Best earth

Made me smile.

Like I'm supposed to believe some asshole who posts such a shit gif. It would have been easy to make a perfect loop.

I want to the taco pill

>go so far north, you're going south
>reach inner equator
>look up with telescope
>wave to my friend on other side of inner equator, 7000 miles away
>probably not even a gap in atmosphere

Earth is actually a cube but because the 7th dimension is messing with our senses we experience it as a sphere.

LOL this fucking moron is a real life Roundearther
Holy shit imagine actually being that fucking dumb!

Says someone who's never physically seen planet earth

ok brainlet keep eating up that all those photos that the (((media))) keeps creating for you

Seems relevant.
youtube.com/watch?v=4Rx35q-zJRk

I can't remember the URL now, but his (old) website was seized and covered in take down notices so keep your tin foil hats close.

man these can sure get creative

You think this is a meme? well you're wrong

that's just flat you retard

>ice ball
everybody knows the ice is flat too
fucking round ice shills

/x/ is that way

whoa

Pull it up Jamie

youtu.be/U902FmZYiOQ

>round
fuck you had one job.

>2017

>being a globie

>believing NASA's lies when it means to (((deceive))) in hebrew.

Thank you user.

This is awesome :D
Ok tell me how this would work

So if you're on the inside, you would see the other side of the torus?
Why doesn't it collapse under gravity?
What about the sphere we see when we launch rockets of weather balloons?
The countries on the outside would never see the moon?
How do the tides work?

flat earthers btfo

Couple things wrong with this illustration.
1. The gravity would be much higher than it is now.
2. How does the Sun melt only the earth spots and not the rest of the ice?
However an ice planet is certainly possible.

top kek

That's after Trump and Kim are done with their little squabble.

why haven't you gone full redpill already?

poor space dino.

>shadman

Don't make him think, his brains will bleed out of his ears.
haha

>tfw earth is a giant donut

How much longer until the space giant uses the earth as a condom because we stopped believing in Odin?

Cube Earth

no, take the teapot pill

Tsk brainlets

That has been disproven, however...

Russel's teapot. Does the earth really exist? Wait, what.

This would be really funny if it was found out to be true.

It is a segment over a certain n-brane

ultimate redpill
earth is an cryptocurrency
prove me wrong
pro tip:
you cant

What a window into one of the worst decades in human history. Crystal Power, Psychics,and now Magnetic DNA.

You too can scam millions of sheltered soccer moms with a VHS recording camera, and some shitty clipart.

real life is halo AYYYYY LMAO

>been around for billions of years
>look everywhere in the sky with high powered telescope
>based on how old the earth is it means billions of lifeforms have had time to evolve on other planets
>sky should be literally PACKED with space ships and shit
>NOTHING, ITS EMPTY, WHERE ARE THEY?

The Earth is a sphere, but we're living inside it!

What's his scam? He isn't selling anything

(full disclosure: he did go on to do courses and sell books on this stuff that seem pretty dodgy but that was years later)

this isn't like Sigil from Planescape Torment, you weirdo.

Although come to think of it, Vienna sure is like that degenerate craphole.

We're first, the rest come later. Ayyys will be looking at our remains someday going "lol, they died before they could meet anyone, fucking fags".

>tfw a cosmic horror mistakes us for a tasty donut

Don't you have anything better to do.

Interesting, if only to be used in a word-building exercise... but how would that "planet donut" actually react to the moon going inside its ring? wouldn't it get shreaded to pieces or just annihilate the donut from the additional gravity?

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory two years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory.

Teach me how to awaken my siddhis, Rajendra.

Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Sup Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.

dumb frogposter

The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings. Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life.

I unironically think that when we look for life on other planets that we're looking for life in the wrong place by looking only at the outer surfaces of those planets. I think of a planet as being like a house and houses are meant to be lived on the inside. We're living on the roof of our house and are at the mercy of the elements. It's probably rare as fuck for life to exist on the outer surfaces of planets. Alternatively, we can think of the inner surface of a planet as being like the 'womb' of that planet (which keeps us safe from things like asteroids and cosmic radiation), and that when a sapient species living on the inner surface of a planet becomes able to leave that planet, that species has become a spacefaring civilisation. Also, Valiant Thor (also known as 'Val Thor' for short) claimed that he came from Venus, but that he lived UNDERGROUND on Venus. That to me suggests that Venus (like every other planet, including Earth itself) is hollow. Also, Phil Schneider also said that the Val Thor story was true and (((they))) fucking killed Phil Schneider.

Check out this page for more information about Hollow Venus:

holloworbs.com/Venus.htm

Also, it seems as though Venus has binary openings (pic related).

You can't hide anything in a flat Earth because it's fucking flat, but you CAN hide an entire world and an entire civilisation and sapient species (I call them 'intraterrestrials') inside a hollow Earth. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Mainstream Earth 'theory' (i.e. the theory that Earth is round and solid) by the mainstream media? The mainstream media is pushing the Mainstream Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you?

The Hollow Earth theory is reasonable not only in scientific terms, but also because of the fact that myths of underground worlds are almost as common as flood myths worldwide. Earth's hollowness changes everything we think we know about geology, geography, planetary formation, biology, human history, physics, etc. EVERYTHING - and THAT is why Earth's hollowness is being kept a secret from the masses.

Earth has a central 'sun'. Every planet has a central 'sun' (this is why Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune have auroras - just like Earth does). Leonhard Euler, the greatest mathematician of all time, advocated a Hollow Earth model that included a central 'sun'. A hollow Earth would have gravity in its interior. Earth's centre of gravity is NOT at Earth's centre (contrary to popular belief), but is instead in the centre of Earth's crust. This is why the people who live in the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha) walk upside-down by our perspective here in the Outer Earth World. Furthermore, gravity is both attractive AND repulsive. The 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a naturally occurring nuclear fission reaction) emits repulsive gravity, so that the people who live on Earth's inner surface don't get pulled into it. Celestial bodies are kept in stable orbits due to electromagnetic forces, not gravity. Furthermore, gravity is vastly weaker than electromagnetism. Also, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature. This means that if you stood on the inner surface of Earth, you would actually see land in the sky. Pic related.

Earth is both honeycomb-like AND hollow. It doesn't have to be one or the other. It's both. Earth's crust is like Swiss cheese, with lots of vast holes all over the place with non-human entities living inside them. These holes are basically unique, enclosed ecosystems in and of themselves. Check out this page for more information about this:

holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm

The thing is this, you ask people "How do you know X?" and they'll probably reply by saying something like "Well, because it's in my science books." or "Well, because it's been peer-reviewed." or "Well, because it's been agreed upon by a majority of scientists.", but these are flimsy defences, because unless YOU can verify for yourself whether something is true or not either by OBSERVATION or by doing an experiment about it BY YOURSELF, you are relying essentially on external sources for your information and it is naïve to think that those sources don't have agendas.
What people call 'mainstream science' has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations. So-called 'peer review' these days is usually nothing more than a circle-jerk. Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING.

The space fakery shit doesn't discredit the Hollow Earth theory. I even admit that the space fakery shit is probably true, since I firmly believe in the existence of a secret space program (or possibly even multiple secret space programs), so (((they))) are probably faking shit when it comes to the public space program, but doing things for real when it comes to the secret space program(s). And I have no doubt that (((they))) airbrush out the holes at the poles in satellite photos of the poles. Think bigger and think outside the box.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin

The Hollowpill is the final frontier.

Flatpill = Blue pill

Hollowpill = Red pill

Flat Earth is about limitation and retarded shit like "Outer space doesn't exist." and "There were no dinosaurs.", whereas Hollow Earth is about unlimited possibilities.

We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the Hollowpill. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the reality of Earth's hollowness. The 'hollow planets' model means that there are TWICE as many planets for us to explore, conquer and colonise, because each planet has TWO surfaces to live on - an outer surface AND an inner surface!

The (((Flat Earth theory))) teaches us that we should ALWAYS TRUST our five senses ("My eyes are telling me that Earth is flat, so Earth MUST be flat!"). The (((Flat Earth theory))) teaches us that EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS EXACTLY AS IT SEEMS. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) can trick you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) can trick you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!

Look up stuff by HeartMath, they talk about the body's EM field (including the EM field of the human heart) and, like you, I also believe that it's the key to activating our (((junk))) DNA.

If the planet was lacking a host star, it would seem more likely any life forms would live closer to the core of this planet. Greater source of heat and energy. Pressure from above would keep them small and simple, like a water bear, or bacteria. Some branches of life figured out the great potential gains, and risks, of living on the surface of our world.

That new HD update really is something else.

I know what you mean and, in terms of Earth, the Sun is the main source of energy for most forms of life on this planet. Even so, there ARE forms of life on this planet which do NOT require energy from the Sun to survive (like creatures living near hydrothermal vents, for example). My belief (and obviously it's just my belief) is that on pretty much any planet, life-forms originally arise INSIDE that planet and then, in some cases (though not all cases), those life-forms leave the inner surface of their planet to colonise the outer surface of their planet.

Land surveyor user here.
Sorry, the world is not flat. Mathematically is has to be roundish.
World grid coordinates (Long:Lat) would mathematically be impossible. It's a grid, same system that GPS uses.
Every single square foot of earth is assigned it's very own coordinate which uses a 360degree axis.
This would not work if the earth was flat. It's impossible.
Pic related.

Torus? More like Torah!

Based leaf!

this is real.

this one is cozy

>LatiJewd
>LongiJewd

one more D on that XD and i would have gotten cancer.
Why is every continent outside the donut, inside the donut and then like 3 times around?