I just experienced two hours of un-explainable missing time and pic related suddenly popped into my brain when I came...

I just experienced two hours of un-explainable missing time and pic related suddenly popped into my brain when I came to my senses.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=VZXJLQntCP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry bro but you got raped.

this picture triggers (scares) me everytime

pfft soy boiz

Same

Ayy lmao
I bring you love
You better watch Jose Chung from outer space

You need to go to /x

You fell asleep and that picture was the last thing you looked at.

wtf

CIANiggers wear this costume when they drug and abduct people
Was your butthole sore when you came to?

>You need to go to /x
aylmaos are politics since Roswell scam

Ayys took your seed bro. Congrats you are now a father to an alien/human hybrid.

The Japanese came and took you away

Some pictures are spooky. This is one one of the only pics that are spooky to me. That, and the webm of the guy getting skinned alive by the cartel with the pole stuck in his mouth and his hands and feet cut off while he struggles faclessly on the ground.

nobody will believe you :)

Big if true

sounds like fun, can i have your dealer's phonenumber?

you've been raped by soyboys. sorry OP

Stop looking in my eyes as i type you alien nigger

>I just experienced two hours of un-explainable missing time
It's called 'sleep'.

Take your Abilify dude. You’re detaching again.

Does your butthole hurt?

>That, and the webm of the guy getting skinned alive
Both are CIA psyops even if they're real

lay off the xannax

This. You'll have a better quality of life dude just take the pills

>bruh, aliens lmao

you have been kidnapped by zeti reticulans, be glad you were chosen, you are a father now, this is what your child may look like
thats a real picture of a zeti reticuli, they have normal but enlarged eyes under that black semi-transparent retractable eyelid

That was me. I explored the deepest depths of your majestic asshole during those two hours.

I bet the space ship sure looked a lot like some bogan's tool shed. Very strange how that happens.

>bogan
you can't say that you that's our word

>tfw no qt hybrid human/gray gf

acid

Now for the question everyone is looking for: did it feel good?

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=VZXJLQntCP0

hello op it was me. had to check the good ol' anal probe. it needed a bit of tweaking but now it should be good. how does the head feel?

ah hello Hdwa it's me Tjhek! didn't notice you in the thread. was fun probing these humans last night 9/11 would try again !

Ive never seen an alien but me and my brother were hunting blacktail deer in Washington state a few years back and we seen Bigfoot. We heard odd howls all night and seen him/her at about a half mile on the neighboring ridge. Sasquatch exists.

We need to know if the Anus is okay!

>video from op's encounter

Ayy

OP see a hypnotist, they can help you regain your memories of what occurred.

You have brain damage? You fell asleep? Don't get all GSP on us op

It's my belief that on a very poorly understood level we broadcast and receive brain waves (for lack of a better term) when we are removed from the general population the signal we broadcast and ability to receive are both amplified. If you are in close proximity to someone in this type of environment you can share a hallucination, or get the buzz.

Not sure if you saw bigfoot or not, but strange shit happens to the mind when you're deep in the woods.

it's an early stage of your mental disorder. start keeping logs of what you're doing before it happens. it might help your doctor figure out how to treat you properly.

op is that you?

I thought this was from a movie but it's probably some fucked up drug cartel shit.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you're such a little pussy holy fuck

nah dude just china

Pretty sure not even china, just cadavers in a walk in freezer.

because whatever those are. they exist.
trust me i get a visit every 7 or 8 years from 3 of them. fucking sucks and they have no respect for our freewill.

>discover how to travel faster than light
>can't implant fake memeories
>careless enough to leave an image

>Who is Stan Romanek?

can you elaborate user? ive been seeing a grey's face in my eye's mind lately while trying to sleep
its pretty vivid

>Who is (also) Stan Romanek?

Greys are nice and wouldn't mess with your memory. Something else did and implanted an image of a grey as a scapegoat.

>no cute alien gf
>feelsbadman.jpg

>Greys are nice and wouldn't mess with your memory

Yeah that's reptilian shit right there bro.

There are not CIA ops.

When I was abducted, the aliens tricked my mind into thinking I was in a van full of Mexicans.

Its called sleeping

What the fuck user. Any backstory?

>thats a real picture btw
i have some bad news for you user..

On the plus side, you're not a virgin anymore.
Think positive.