Christianity is the only way to save the west...

Christianity is the only way to save the west. Time to reclaim your heritage and fight back against the Muslim hordes just as your ancestors before you did.

soon

Most Christians aren't even white.

If I have any ancestors who voluntarily converted to christianity, i piss on their grave

>reclaim your heritage
for europeans that means ALL invasive and non european religion to be purged from our lands

>more jewish tricks

Sorry m8 but christianity is over

yeah... right...

>worshiping a Jew
this is the ultimate cuckoldry

Christianity and Europe are inextricably linked. Pagan Europe accomplished nothing. Christian Europe became the pre-eminent world power and spread its influence around the globe. If you want to go back to inhabiting a mud hut and practicing voodoo you can always go to Africa to practice your "white" religion

They are already separated, we owe nothing to jewish superstition

>Pagan Europe accomplished nothing
Well, it gave us something to laugh at since their “god” is the literal definition of a cuck (drinking other men’s semen) But yes other than that it accomplished nothing, which is why the entire world abandoned it thousand years ago in favor of Christianity

The Catholic church has been corrupted beyond repair.

>They are already separated
Yeah and we're already seeing what happens to a Europe without Christianity to fight back the degeneracy. It's horrifying. Sweden will never be the same again, it took a mere 20 years to cuck itself out of existence and you can trace the progression of other European nations along the same path based on what percentage of atheists they have.

Christianity is the wests only hope. Stop fighting for the forces that want to destroy it.

I will never understand you Jews and your obsession with drinking semen. You even suck baby dicks before they can ejaculate. It's fucked up.

ye ye pull out sweden and not finland or czech republic

I'd rather conquer space and become immortal than analyse jewish stories for no potential value gain

It's bullshit, we know it's bullshit, the only reason it's kept around at all is out of pity towards all that wasted time and energy.

When Christians that Christianity kept whites strong for 2000 years all I can hear is how christianity managed to fuck it all up in just 2000.

im Jewish

Rome?

That's why you Orthodox. Though, it is a lot harder to find an Orthodox Church compared to Catholic, depending on where you live. I just happened to lucky enough to have a Greek Orthodox Church 5 or so minutes from where I live.

>I'd rather conquer space and become immortal
How do you intend to do this when the EU is projected to become little Syria by 2050?

Being atheist in christian countries is like preferring to starve rather than eat a sugarcoated pile of shit thrown at you. I dont know if atheism is at fault but i know christianity is the reason for atheism.

amen brother.

Christianity is already failed. Deus vult my ass.

Christianity didn't exist for a large chunk of Romes reign and when it did it took less than 200 years for Rome to go from the ones who executed Jesus to worshipping him as God. The idea that Rome was some strong pagan, anti-Christian empire is laughable. Christianity spread through Rome like wildfire and even massive crackdowns and persecutions couldn't keep it down until most of Rome was Christian.

Nah.

>Pagan Europe accomplished nothing.
Ever heard of Rome or the Greeks?
>Christian Europe became the pre-eminent world power and spread its influence around the globe.
Christianity sent Europe into the dark ages and it wasn't until the renaissance when we discarded your jewish drivel and embraced true European values that we reemerged from your intellectual and cultural cesspit.
The day your jewish religion takes hold once more is the day Europe dies.

I'd like to, atheism is spiritually-unsatisfying and paganism just seems like larping, but the race-mixing makes it a non-starter.

Why just voluntary? If they were forced to, they were worthless cowards who were too afraid to die in the defence of their beliefs.

>less than 200 years
You're off by more than a century.
>idea that Rome was some strong pagan empire is laughable
Rome reached its imperial zenith under native Roman religion. This isn't debatable.

Christian Rome the least expansive "empire" of all times that had to constantly import pagan snowniggers to sustain its unsustainable parasitic self until pagan snowniggers run out and then almost begs Islam to come and put it out of its misery. Then christcucks in 2017 claiming that christian Rome was an 100% christian paradise. The absolute state of christianity.

penis

>Christianity sent Europe into the dark ages
Dark Ages myth. Thank you for saying this so your opinion can be disregarded.

Fuck off kike worshiper! Christianity is anti European culture by default.

How these Muslims are going to take Europe anyway you are overreacting I will say

Maybe if there was a second Reformation, 150 years ago, Christianity might have had a chance. But now it's dead and over. We're too smart now, and we've discovered too much about the Bible.

I wanna say we need something new - something that unites us and gives us profound meaning and anchors us, but maybe we're beyond that now, entirely.

Something major would have to change. Something bigger than us, from outside of us. Aliens, maybe.

the only reason the witchhunt stopped in europe was because the economy and the will of enterprise was at such a low by fear that europe almost stopped to exist, all the kings and lords banded together and demanded the church to stop, in fear of losing their grip over europe the church ordered the witch hunters to stop .
you are all animals thirsty for blood and murder to those who thought differently.
picrelated happenend to you if you even sneased the wrong way.
it's not christianity that builded europe, it was sience, thinkers, writers and atheists who build europe.
now go deusvult your ass somewhere else.

actually
christians are the real race traitors here and should be traited as such

>it's not christianity that builded europe, it was sience, thinkers, writers and atheists who build europe.
Oh atheists and "sience" builded Europe did they? Why am I not surprised that an atheist who thinks the dark ages actually existed is a complete brainlet

your fucking pope and the rest of his zeealots where convinced the earth was flat because the book said so! people got hunted down and killed for thinking differently
your pic is verry suiting you, the perfect selfportret

bump

Hey Aryans! you forgot your religion!

Actually, most Christian scholars and philosophers generally agreed that the Earth was spherical, and that the whole "Flat Earth" thing was rather idiotic ll said. They even tried to educate many people on the truth of this. Of course, it's not like you would care about all of this. Since after all, you're just a meme-spouting fedorafags form Reddit.

Haha, no they didn't you moron. Whats next, the Galileo was persecuted myth?

indeed

the church was losing it's grip on europe again, so they had to change their narrative again.
ffs.. non-europeans teaching europeans their own history... how laughable

and by the way, zwarte piet is black because he crawls trough chimneys, i was his job, do you know what a job is you lazy ganjasmoking plebneet?
thanks for making him look like a northafrican dirtmonkey now.. bruine piet is now officially a racial symbol thanks to that ignorant idiot black fat islandbitch of yours lol

Fucking crusade larpers. Crusades debatebly damaged Christianity more than Islam. If it weren't for the crusades Constantinople wouldn't have been sacked and Byzantium would have most likely survived for longer.

I am ready. Just need a real Pope.

Every pope is the Antichrist.

You probably hate black people because they ruined your culture,etc.
Why not make some use of them?They still have hands. Take a normal black and teach him something.

>American education

The first crusade was succesful. The others not so much.

fedora this fedora that
dora dora dora
shove your fedorameme up your precious holy little ass
whatever is not me and my pol is reddit ...
please fap more kids,do the world a favour and fap untill you're all deaf and blind

All I heard was just a string of memes and bastardized Sup Forums terms, my friend. Doesn't help that your grammar is utterly ogdawful to boot. Maybe you should of paid more attention in Language class, rather than wasting your entire life on a Reptillian cow-harvesting forum?

Name one thing. Keep in mind Rome was Christian.

>Christianity is the only way to save the west
Laughable.
Go back to the middle-east where you can practice your middle-eastern religion.

How about Democracy, science, philosophy or medicine?

Also
>Rome
>Christian
>American education

i know, it was fun too according to my family's diaries, hunted some jews down on their way too.
some of the soldiers under our banner even had bets who had the most heads chopped off, fingers arms or other bodyparts. even fucking women was betted haha.
most where not even religious, just fame, women, adventure and loot.
damn i wish on that roadtrip too with my own people, i truely wish i had a time machine sometimes

ga kakken, ik heb lak aan uw bestaan

when the first european-derived country becomes minority white there will surely be civil war, which obviously will be won by us

After that just purge all the abrahamics that cause this to happen in the first place (judaism, christianity, islam) and start on a new path of domination and vitality

Losing a war because you're outnumbered isn't dishonorable, buying into jewish lies is

This is why the christian ancestors are shameful and the others aren't

>science, philosophy or medicine?
The #1 contributor to all those fields was the Catholic Church though? Catholic monasteries being used as places to store and preserve knowledge was key to Europes scientific development. The Church was responsible for more scientific discoveries from 500AD to 1500AD than every other non-Catholic source combined.

exactly this

>He's a commie
Ah, you could've just said you had mental illness from the start.

Fuck off you and your jew on a stick

no they didn't,
prayer was the cure for the plebs
medicine was the cure for the rich if you where religious enough (read donating to church)

>Catholic monasteries being used as places to store and preserve knowledge

And whose knowledge they were storing, eh? Whose knowledge they didn't do anything with for hundreds of years because they couldn't understand it?

>inhabiting a mud hut and practicing voodoo

>Christfags of this board actually believe this

>And whose knowledge they were storing, eh?
Their own. Since Europe was a bunch of barbarian tribes before they were Christenized it was important to store knowledge while paganism was eliminated.

>Their own

lol
>American education

Christianity is a jewish sect, christians are kikes

The Church was the hub of all scientific and cultural development for the vast majority of Europes history.

and thats exactly why there was no scientific or cultural advancement for centuries in europe

If there was no church, it would be some other temple instead

stop attributing to jewish stories what comes naturally over time to a genetic population

yet kikes hate Christians, why > because they hate Christ who said jews are of their father the devil and vipers and snakes
>beat this
>protip
>you cant
>HA HA

>fucking Christcucks hate their ancestors
>my stupid fucking ancestors were bested by Christians, I hate them

Yes, and what a disaster. Just think about it, for centuries, the greatest minds of Europe spent their time locked up in monasteries contemplating mystical bullshit.

i ment :exactly, a thing said since the first pope got elected.

It really is amazing how well they pushed the Dark Ages myth that you can actually say that without any sense of irony. Friendo, there were no "Dark Ages" and scientific development during that time happened at the same pace as during the reign of the Roman Empire, if not faster. Like I said, the preservation of knowledge by the Catholic Monasteries was vital because it allowed scientific discoveries to be kept when 30% of the population was dying out from plague and resulted in Europe springboarding into the renaissance instead of devolving back to warring tribes.

jesus was a kike, his followers were kikes. other kikes hating them doesn't change that

He said that to the Pharisees, not Jews in general. All the early Christians were Jewish.

>all of your genealogy is one monolith with no variation
I don't hate christianity because they disrespect the pre-christian ancestors, I hate christians because they were and are wrong and perverted the nature of european man for 500-2000 depending on the nation with jewish lies and deceit.
Religion-wise, the christian ancestors are dishonorable and the non-christians aren't. There you go.

jews that convert to Christianity are no longer under judaism, hello?

You realize with your meme flag on it's transparently obvious you're just a leftypol shill, right?

and if you convert to niggerism, you're no longer white. common sense, isn't it?

You don't understand, the first Christians saw themselves as Jewish, for them Jesus was the messiah promised to the Jews in the old testament.

christianity is a branch of judaism, who cares

yes telling white people to reject all things jewish and embrace vitality & domination is indeed what leftypoll shills do. Retard.

Go analyse some more stories about what rabbi Mosha Herschelwitzblattstein did in 300bc and give your daughters to a pious christian negro to prove how much you love the Yeshua king of jews, faggot

Jesus spends like the entire NT calling the Jewish leaders hypocrites and scum that have been deliberately subverting the faith for their own gain. Then it's said that the Jews who don't convert are the "synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews but are not"

I don't really know how much more anti-Jewish you want it to be. I guess the fact that the Jews hate Christianity more than anything else in the world and have spent the last 2000 years attempting to subvert and destroy it is just evidence to you that they actually love it?

>what leftypoll shills do
Leftypol shills punch to the right and say that we need to ideologically purge christians, nazis, neocons, libertarians, conservatives and all other factions in an attempt to weaken the right wing. Hey guess what you're doing? Portraying the Christian right as a bigger enemy than the left. That's weird. Almost like it's the modus operandi of leftypol shills.

>that have been deliberately subverting the faith for their own gain
Yes, meaning that christians are called to into a reformed judaism that is more pure than what the jewish leaders at the time were able to pull off. How is this an argument in your favor? WE DONT WANT PURE JUDAISM

>Then it's said that the Jews who don't convert are the "synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews but are not"
Yes, meaning the ones that aren't jewy enough aren't the real jews, but rather that Jesus and his followers are the REAL jews.
Again, how is this an argument in your favour? WE DONT WANT TO BE THE "REAL" JEWS

>I don't really know how much more anti-Jewish you want it to be
It's not anti-jewish, jesus and all 12 of his apostles were jews. It's rebuking those that aren't jewing properly.

>we need to ideologically purge christians, nazis, neocons, libertarians, conservatives and all other factions
Only the christians, so you're wrong

>Portraying the Christian right as a bigger enemy than the left.
They're not since they're smaller, but ideologically they're the same - universal identity via abolishing class system (bolshevik) vs universal identity via submission to yashua the king of jews (christianity), who cares it's one and the same.

>Only the christians, so you're wrong
Yes, yes. In this thread then you go to the next and claim that one of the other factions are the problem. Like I said, transparent. I've been on Sup Forums long enough to tell when someone is a shill

Not to rain on parades here, but why is the logo so similar to the extreme communist army Khmer Rouge, pic related

the answer is
>yes niggerism is bad
and
>no, Christianity was created by God for the IndoEuropean to escape satanic paganism

the first Christian saw themselves as Christians ( "neither jew nor greek") , the Israel of God is for all humans not just a very sinful tribe of jews , the Messiah cam for MAN, not for the KIKE
Christianity condems judaism for denying Christ as the Messiah, they are not compatible , the jews are really mad about this.

I could just as easily argue that you're a leftypol shill since christianity is a perfect fit for the sort of universal brotherhood via equality that they espouse.

Let's be real, this is a copout because you're in a corner. put your tongue deeper in the asshole of your jewish heroes and sit down

>Meme-flag, Lefty/pol/, Reddit shill thinks that by constantly shouting about how "EBUL!!011!!01!!" Christianity is, they'll manage to convert people to their mindless cancer
You DO realize that if it wasn't for Christianity, you'd probably be living under a form of Universal Jihad beneath Islam, correct? Just want to point that out for you.

shut up kike, you will all burn in hell and Palestine , that you have invaded, will be nuked because of your crimes

I don't disrespect my pre-Christian ancestors. I simply have no knowledge of them, as I cannot trace my ancestry back that far.
Also note that the Christian Dark Ages was an idea coined by a Christian Humanist who believed in upholding traditional Europe.

I'm not the one using a meme flag, you are, and you're the one REEEing about how a core part of white culture is the problem and we need to get rid of Christians because then surely we'll win against the brown tide! Despite the fact that there is a DIRECT and STRONG correlation between how atheist a country is and how cucked it is.

Take your meme flag off shill

>Losing a war because you're outnumbered isn't dishonorable

Isn't it? Especially when your god is one that praises dying in battle. "It's perfectly fine to give up if it means surviving." Is that a proud pagan teaching?

>you'd probably be living under a form of Universal Jihad
nah. christians allied with muzzies against other christians plenty of times in history, also crusaders sacked constantinople.
You're once again attributing to jewish lores what isn't for them to claim

Ah yes, I'm a kike for telling europeans to reject kikery, what perfect logic

YOU WORSHIP A LITERAL KIKE WHO WAS LITERALLY CALLED RABBI

WHOSE APOSTLES WERE ALL KIKES, WITHOUT EXCEPTION

WAKE UP

also idgaf about palestine

>"neither jew nor greek"

You're juts making my point

>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Jesus was a jew. He had to be Jewish to fulfill the promise made to the Jews.