Weiner Countdown

It's Friday... Where's the laptop drop, senpai? Is it gonna be another midnight release, or are we gonna see these sooner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
youtube.com/user/JudicialWatch
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/29/huma-abedins-cousin-convicted-in-fraud-case-involving-fake-emails.html
dailycaller.com/2017/06/10/book-special-counsel-mueller-guilty-of-exactly-what-comey-accused-trump-of-doing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Call me crazy, but I'd love a night with her.

wut

Did she really leave America?

Same place as last time other place is too hot

According to Megs she's in New York with leg monitor and visits hilldebeast often.

>that shameless look on Weiner
The Jew never ceases to amaze

Just like the JFK docs and other State Dept releases, they will hold onto these until the very last minute. So probably after 5pm today.

Stay away from my footfu.

Huma’s Head is between Hillary’s hairy saggy thighs, slowly bobbing up and down. Hillary reaches down, a pointy bony finger slips into huma’s Mouth fish hooking her. Hillary tugs on it, pulling her head up until eye contact is made. “Eat my fish taco you Muslim whore” she whispers, pushing her nappy rats nest of black hair back into her rancid crotch.

gonna need a quick rundown. some larper made vague hints again?

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

Prepare the lock up squads!! Airdrop the memes

>Call me crazy, but I'd love a night with her.
Thailand ladyboys, amirite, user?

you've been pushing this sorry ass video for 2 days now. Work on your editing skills faggot.

Literally nothing like her. Looks more bindi

Reminder that BASED TOM FITTON has been making all these document releases problem. Donate to Judicial Watch today and follow their YouTube channel youtube.com/user/JudicialWatch

Sauce on this, please.

yeah. nothing like a psycho clitless lesbian jew fucking mooslim

HERE!!!

Post feet pic pls, the one where's she's wearing this top. Thx.

That's the one, thank you user

..3,2.1,0 !!!

wat

well

shes really hot

IDK but Huma’s cousin was just convicted for cooking the books for Kit Digital technology co. He also tried to pass off fake emails to the court but was caught.
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/29/huma-abedins-cousin-convicted-in-fraud-case-involving-fake-emails.html

>(((nonpartisan))) (((fbi))) and (((doj)))
>according to (((megs)))
kys
>Based Fitton.
b-b-but georgie larper sends boomers to tom's page to trash tom & judicial watch.
>document dumps friday, not wednesday.
Former FBI Director James Comey in his Senate testimony Thursday accused President Donald Trump of giving him a “directive” to letting former Director of National Intelligence Michael Flynn go free from investigation. It was a major part of the reason Comey and Democrats hoped a special counsel would be appointed in the case, and one was. But that special counsel, former FBI Director Robert Mueller, was accused of doing exactly the same thing in a 2011 book in regards to the deaths of the Branch Davidians at Waco, Texas.

Comey claimed the President privately told him, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.” The former FBI head testified he took that as a directive from the President.

According to former Georgia Congressman Bob Barr, now special counsel Mueller said nearly the same thing to him during the 1995 Congressional investigation into the 1993 stand-off in Waco, Texas that resulted in the deaths of 76 members of the Branch Davidian cult.

Barr, writing in his 2011 book, “The Meaning of Is: The Squandered Impeachment and Wasted Legacy of William Jefferson Clinton,” recounted a phone call with Mueller, who was then working at the Justice Department, in which he asked Barr not to “go too hard on these guys.”

Barr recounts Mueller as saying, “Bob, don’t go too hard on these guys. We know most of them, and they’re good people.”

It went unnoticed at the time, as Mueller was out of government service when the book was written.

Mueller served as FBI Director from 2001 until 2013.

dailycaller.com/2017/06/10/book-special-counsel-mueller-guilty-of-exactly-what-comey-accused-trump-of-doing/

can't wait to see him hang

The headlines write themselves...

how long do we have to wait?

What religion will the baby be? Muslim or a Jew?

Bump

>en making all these document
this is really interesting
the post is famous for them. Hamilton and his buddies actually started the paper. Used it for slandering their political enemies

Look closer at the blocks...

Never noticed the bandaid before. Spirit cooking ?

so..? anything?

What about the blocks?

Didn't Mega say Huma & Weiner were BOTH singing like a canary?

what does that bandaid have to do with spirit cooking...

I have, but I am still puzzled.

>Cut the third finger and eat the pain.
Are you this fucking new? Google it nigger.

I was wrong is biddle finger

> laptop drop
I don't know what this is about, but my knee-jerk response is to call it LARP'ing.

His middle finger of his left hand is holding a band aid. . .

the band aid is on the phone not his finger...

Aztec Aayys on chair backs

"MA: Hillary has no options. She is hiding out in NY. Huma goes and visits her all the time. Podesta has been out there three times in the last four months.

They are being quiet because they have nothing to say. Her own deep state has dried up around her.

She had a network on the side that was funded by Soros types, Rothschilds and so on.

They pushed BLM and Antifa, hoping it would just be enough to get their goals met.

Poor Soros. After investing 18 million or billion, nothing is happening with Antifa.

They aren’t showing up anywhere to do their paid protests. Half of the coordinators of these groups now have ankle bracelets on."

This is the most recent thing she said I think. Also that every one that has an ankle monitor doesn't have a deal.

Just to clarify this wasn't verbatim what she said but rather a dude taking notes on a phone call that she didn't know he would write but has said it's mostly accurate.

>Megaanon
Please take your LARP soap-opera rubbish elsewhere, I don't think that anybody who has been on Sup Forums for more than two years believes that these people are legit.

pero caca

Why is there a band aid on a phone? It's called symbolism idiot.

>huma in the background

But he's already hung.

doesn't look like her

this

> when you're 10 minutes into pizza and chill and John brings out the walnut sauce

That's most def a man.

QUADS YOU SAY?

not huma

Anyone have a picture with the ankle bracelet?