Gg shitlords

Congratulations Sup Forums, you ruined another person's life. Hope you're proud of yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aikF-M-59OA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait what happened what did he tweet

Pretty much, yes. Anti-White jews must burn

In case you were wondering, this is the guy who tweeted "All I want for Christmas is White Genocide" and then claimed it was a joke.
Also-
>CNN's Deanna Hackney and Dan (((Lieberman))) contributed to this report.

Who?

Last year he tweeted all he wants for Christmas is white genoicide
And that the hatian revolution was a good thing

He got off easy

Sage

>I want all white people dead
>white people dying is good
>whiteness caused las vegas

Until the headline reads "faggot jew found lynched," I don't give a shit.

Fuck that nigger, burn baby burn. All I want for Christmas is a real holocaust, not the shitty holohoax we've been fed.

"all i want for christimas is white genocide", plus some other revolting trash.

and yet people still somehow manage to try and make the argument that white genocide is just a myth

>Help me, I'm being constantly harassed by internet mobs!!

That's funny, I don't remember CNN reporting on the Christian cake bakers being harassed by psycho left wing """internet mobs"""...

nah im glad universities are starting to stand up these genocidal soyboy fuckwits

we are one step closer to the day of the rope (no rake)

That's because CNN is just another jew faggot company who needs to be cleansed from this Earth

Frankly speaking? Nobody cares. The only ones who give a fuck about Christmas are those who'd gladly cog themselves to turn capitalism. They're people who have no self respect and dignity. If that's ok with you, then fine. Don't bother asking me for any help. You're inevitably be going into trouble you yourrself dug yourself into. This will happen, mark my words. Every Christmas, you're digging a hole lower and lower till the whole hole can collaapse into you, cog.

>he stepped down
>all other employees sucked his dick

He wasn't held accountable by the university. If he was, his nigger loving kike ass would've been gone the day he OPENLY CALLED FOIR WHITE GENOCIDE YOU STUPID FUCKIGN NIGGER APOLOGIS KIKE FAGOT RETAREDED CUNT!

>say you want an entire race genocided
>complain when said race threatens to retaliate in kind
Into the oven it goes.

The universities aren't doing shit. Drexel didn't fire him, he resigned because he's constantly being harassed and threatened (which he deserves for being a dumbass). Don't kid yourself into thinking that Drexel doesn't 100% agree or at least tolerate the stupid shit this guy has been saying.

lmao maybe he shouldnt wish for fucking genocide while working at a place thats supposed to be for knowledge. At least hide your fucking power level god damn these people are retards, what do they expect?

>hey Georgey boy, what do you want for Christmas
>some socks, kitchen appliances, every white on the planet to be removed from existence, maybe a shirt, how bout you
>yeah me too

Knuckle dragging retards make me look like a goddamn genius for simply hiding the fact that I want to turn the middle east into a glass floor from everyone around me

The guy is a fucking retard
He went on Tucker last March or so and it was hilarious
He couldn't defend anything he said

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aikF-M-59OA

if there have been shitposters harassing him with enough intensity for a year straight to get him to quit, those brave and dedicated men will probably not rest until every aspect of this weak larping nerd's life is in ruins.

Oh no I feel so sorry for someone actively calling for my genocide

Dude he advocated for white genocide

I'm very proud. This is exactly what we must do: at any time; all the time; until they cry and give up.

They're doing it to you. Hit back.

> pic: our example