What are some government run services that you actually like? Which one's should we keep?

What are some government run services that you actually like? Which one's should we keep?

I'll start with National Parks.

Public Hospitals are okay I guess.

Maybe if you like your merchant doctor shocking like pills down your throat to treat your jew cancer you fucking shill

I mean for when I need to not die, not because my child has a bleeding nose or my ass has a big pimple

The Coast Guard is pretty cool

Not yet mentioned:
-Railroads and trains
-Education (although it is becoming degenerate)
-Libraries

roads

Yes, libraries are good, though I wonder if they'll stay that way. At my local library, you have to walk past the coffee shop, internet cafe, graphic novels, and DVD section to get to the actual books. The books are still there, but the selection doesn't seem to have increased in 20 years, except for best sellers.

Libraries are useless now. Here they are just a place for homeless to sleep and shit up the bathroom

Military service

disagree, education is the responsibility of the parents solely.

The military. I think it'd operate better if it was private but nobody has the money for that shit

Lots of good resources in those national parks there, bud.

Our storm surge barriers keeping my feet dry

the LAPD

God bless the LAPD

Look at those fine white Americans ensuring peace and justice from scoundrels like the Dorner.

Throwing my hat into the ring for Army Corps of Engineers, because fucking everyone forgets they are even a thing.

Unemployment fund. It needs to be massively reformed, not gutted completely.

I realize you guys are all Nazis and stuff, but I actually approve of about how 90% of my tax dollars are spent. I'd happily pay more for free or reduced price college and universal health care. I've been very lucky in business and I feel it's good to give back to the community.

Yep, but isn't that state by state?

Parks, water treatment plants, roads. Most things except shelters for battered women.

kys statist shill

That’s because the CoE are garbage and do nothing right. Half of their projects completely ignore the advice of experts relating to the project and disrupt tons of environmental aspects. They’re worthless and overpaid. Privatize their projects and things would get done faster and better.

Idk about Finland, but public education here is shit.

Public Healthcare because I will never be stuck with a 56k bill for an injury

CoE is why NO flooded back in Katrina

>I'd happily pay more for free or reduced price college and universal health care.

What happens when you subsidize shit is the price expands to absorb the subsidy, a book that cost $10 will not cost $5 dollars, it will cost $10 and that 5 dollars will be absorbed the printing and publishing costs. A $0.50 bed pan costs $20, because hospitals can freely mark up anything they want and do not have to tell you the price until after you use the product.

My Doctor told me to get a glucose test, I asked him how much that would cost and he said he had no idea, I'd have to speak to the business office to see what my plan covered. So I did, $100 for a blood sugar test, and that's after my plan covered 60%.

I understand the need to pay taxes, but simply throwing money at industries that habitually grossly abuse funds is not in the best interest of the country.

>I realize you guys are all Nazis and stuff, but I actually approve of about how 90% of my tax dollars are spent. I'd happily pay more for free or reduced price college and universal health care. I've been very lucky in business and I feel it's good to give back to the community.
Either lying or really fucking stupid.

The entire system will go bankrupt unless countless shitskins from 3rd world countries get imported to keep the pyramid scheme running. Thanks boomers.

While this is true about the homeless its still a great way for the less priveledged to get internet and also a comfy place to go study

All of them because I'm not a lolbertarian.

>Implying you have to be a libertarian to dislike government services

There are a lot of wasteful government services. I worked for the government for 6 years and it was the stupidest most pointless job in the world.