Why won't the entirety of Sup Forums just migrate to Hungary?

Why won't the entirety of Sup Forums just migrate to Hungary?

>has a right wing government
>doesn't like Muslims
>doesn't like Jews
>doesn't like gay or trans people
>next to no blacks

Sound like a Sup Forums utopia

That looks like a Sup Forums utopia, too.

>doesn't like any ethnicity that habits the basin
>even including other hungarians

Every day I wake up and remember how those fucking Hungarians ruined Hungary and that hatred is what keeps me alive.

>implying we want anyone to immigrate here

Fuck off, memeflag.
>implying Hungary isn't full

because I don't speak Magyar

thousands of hungarians emigrate from that shithole. Yeah, I'm sure Sup Forums soy boys would like to live there, lmao

if you cant speak/understand hungarian, are of somekind of meme white ethnicity (like southern european or have slint eyes), and think anybody is tolerant against political views... dont fucking come here

zsidó

The thing is those that emigrate hate the fucking country and never want to move back. They mostly move out to intermarry so they have no reason to move back to Hungary

Those who stay are the polar opposite of them.

I've been there. It's not bad at all. But I unironically have a hard time learning more than basic tourist-speak in non-Indo-European languages. It would drive me crazy to live there. That being the case, I have no intention of moving there, but I will continue to give them my tourist bux for defying the Great Cuckening currently sweeping most European and European-derived countries.

Can i come to Hungary :)

I've been to hungary. Aside from cheap prostitutes not a whole lot to do.

Cant move to Hungary because they dont teach Orcish on Duolingo.

But why do you want to move in to a roma town on the border?

>pol is now actively shilling for people to integrate with gypsies
What a time to be alive

I like it here.

your roads are like fucking mario kart

Hungarian philosophy in action...

Fuck off ,we're full

I'm tempted to move there ... would you accept me? Are Hungarian racist to other White europeans? What about to East Asians?

I don't want to learn your shitty language though, do you want my tax money anyway? I made bank in 2017 with my company

How can you cherry pick some policies you like while ignoring all the rest? Fuck this demagog bullshit. Whoever moves to Hungary, prepare to be robbed blind, cheated and exploited by a lying, cowardly and useless mob of idiots who roam the place.

Sup Forums should not move to hungary. Instead, we need your help to meme Hungary into being Great Again. The stronger Hungary is, the stronger we become.
Hungary is Sup Forums incarnate. We are all honorary huns if we are true Sup Forumsacks.
If pic related can materialize. The white race is saved.

>pic related

Well I do like nothingness, hope it can materialize

It’s like you forgot pol is mostly 15 year old edgelords with no money or skills to contribute in order to immigrate

ORBAN is one cool dude.

the only downside to orban's politics is that he blatantly uses tax money to increase his own wealth, other than that I'd say his policies are pretty decent except for education which is in a terrible state since he centralized it

I wont argue, the education policies do suck, but not like it was any better before.

The value of the degrees are abysmal, since none of the hungarian universities can compete with foreign ones.
They never had reached the top 100 since the end of the cold war.

I also don't like the chinese opening, but beggars cant be picky.

Same. I lived in prague for a year. Budapest is a beautiful city full of white people and beautiful white women. I think i could study hungarian for 10 years and still not understand it, the language looks like zzyyzzx zyz zzzz to me

we need to get our own countries back

So fucking what? North Korea also has all the points you mention so maybe move there you retard.

>north korea
>right wing

because the majority of Sup Forums is non white like me

> he blatantly uses tax money to increase his own wealth
No shit. He's rebuilding the Hungarian elite which was utterly butchered after Trianon and the subsequent Communist enslavement.
We can all agree that Hungary needs a wealthy subset of the population that is also patriotic and Magyar. Not German, or Jewish.

NEVER FORGET!

tell that to the 10.5 million tourists coming to Budapest annually. you fucking degenerate prostitute sniffing faggot

because MERICA!
That's why.