What's the hatred towards Reddit, are they our enemies or what. What's the history?

What's the hatred towards Reddit, are they our enemies or what. What's the history?

I bet she had him killed for rape

please fuck back off to pleddit

They are filled with leftist scum, run by it too.
Even the /r/The_Donald, however much they helped Trump get elected are a bunch of "kekistan" autismo collection of mutts. Hardly Reich material.

Always been full of left-wing pseudo-intellectuals with a savior complex who only care about minorities because it makes them feel good about themselves. Disgusting whities.

(ME ON THE LEFT)

EYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

>pol creates T_D during primaries to help mainstream support of Trump
>T_D becomes faggot paradise because reddit and kikes
>pol hates T_D now, reddit in general too but it goes without saying

I noticed when I went on Reddit a bunch of people try to privately message you and ask you about location and shit. Just another Doxxing site.
Fuck that place.

redditors are a bunch of oversensitive nincompoops that compare politicians they don't like to movie villains and they will ban you for having the wrong opinion

they are a bunch of whiney, clichey, punks

>omg, why the downvotes??!!!
>thanksn for the gold, kind stranger
>as an xxx, I can confirm yyy

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

They are all gay Lefty's. That prob are hipsters that shove iPhones up their asses.

It's a website with a design that fosters a certain mentality i.e. that opinions that people don't like should be put in the dark, that your personal approval or disapproval of an opinion has any significance, that popularity is a good thing etc. These things are worthless on an anonymous imageboard, so when the people who come from there to here without throwing away the restraints of having an identity and whatever quirks you can expect they stand out which means they become an annoyance. The Internet is slowly becoming homogenized though and people are phoneposting, resulting in a decline in quality, so the differences are disappearing.

Yeah man, who'd wanna help people to feel good about themselves? Disgusting, like you said...

Fucking Jew

>our

You have to go back.

They completely kicked Sup Forums's ass in the last great meme war. We lost literally thousands of our warriors (they went over to reddit)
Now, our once great Sup Forums army stands in ruins, decimated, a shadow of it's former self. Sup Forums is too weak to defend itself if another war breaks out and reddit will be the decisive victor of the next great meme war, which will surely wipe us all out.

Their point system fucks up dialogue with its narcissistic point system. Why argue an opposite viewpoint when you can just downvote.

Fuck.

Fuck off newfag. There's no "we". Form your own fucking opinions.

I fucking hate people who talk like this

Gay point-system, use of bots, faggot posters and our t_d project being ruined by actual propagandists.

Me too and I hate Sup Forums and everyone in it.

It's basically true, though. We are losing visitors to reddit, 9gag etc. It's because the management here REFUSES to do anything to improve the site.

We will die fighting then you defeatist scum

You seem to be under the impression that people behave like themselves here, because they're posting anonymously. That's simply untrue. People act like insane fucking psychopaths on this board, in ways in which they never would in real life. Sure, reddit is pretty hive-minded and has a strong feedback response, but Sup Forums does too in its own way.

Stats say otherwise, but the mods/janitors are fucking the board up by clamping down on raids-- it just leads to more doxxing.

They think it's cool to spread Sup Forums vitriol to the other boards instead of keeping it in containment

They have an atheist segment

I know this is bait and I should know better, but I have nothing better to do than to answer you...
I say the exact opposite happened. There are tons of new people here now because they realized how shitty of a website reddit is.
That place is just a giant popularity contest and shill central. I can only imagine it being a gateway drug to Sup Forums, especially after the 2016 election.

huh? you were saying something?

I hate that place, but I feel I need to post sense there every now and then even if I get hammered by triggered soy cucks.

KABUKI STOLE MY BIKE!

>>I hate Sup Forums and everyone in it.

>>posts on Sup Forums

Pic related

fuckin lel you actually stole his shitpost

doitluhlikeiwuzleffoffbadnboujee

Fuck oath I told you I would
>1 post by this user
consider yourself /thread

I can't stand the posts that are prefaced with "as a.....", like that puts the poster above everybody else. Youtube comments are like that too, people just want to tell some bs anecdote about their life/ make the thread about them. Too much LARPing too

Sup Forums already hated reddit long before that

Reddit is a leftist echo chamber full of brain washed, numale, mellenial girly men, all stroking each others cocks.

Reddit users are ignorant lost blue pill fucks that don't want to know and will never know the truth

festering shithole whine chamber, reading through the posts or interacting with the community will quickly make you want to kill yourself

Reddit is excessively politically correct, to the point that any "abusive word" (highly unspecified term) is reason for getting banned.

You're a fucking wahabbi rodent. You're not even white.

People's behavior on anonymous boards is probably the truest reflection of who they are. It's how they would act if there wasn't pressure from others to conform to the majority.

in real life I don't talk about the inferiority of niggers and that hitler should have won WWII. However I fully believe those things. If I said those things in real life, I'd lose my friends, my job, and pretty much everything

Das Gegenteil von gut ist gut gemeint.

The opposite of good is well meant.

>>People's behavior on anonymous boards is probably the truest reflection of who they are.

So mostly shitposters and trolls. People trying to have a good laugh with one another and who don't take the internet seriously. That seems about right.

Is that Will Smith's failure of a son?

Reddit is the biggest nest of faggotry on the internet and well deserving of the Pol's contempt.

>son
ahhahahhhahahh

not any-fucking-more
>yfw genders aren't real because penises aren't real

Who is that girl? She's beautiful

>What does Sup Forums think of x?

That's not how you use greentext, reddit

>Typical r*ddit posters

>I can only imagine it being a gateway drug to Sup Forums

Can confirm. I started using reddit in summer 2016, and as of last month I use both.

It's really only a problem in the big "default" boards with thousands of users, or AMAs when everybody downvotes the host, which can be quite amusing because their downvotes make them wait an increasing number of seconds before they can reply again. When Batshit Wu did an AMA, it was funny as hell.
But in the boards I frequent (yeah come at me, user), all it means is I have to click to see the rare downvoted post, and usually it's shit anyway.

I don't think they're coming because reddit sucks, I think they're coming because they keep hearing about Sup Forums or Sup Forums in the news and then by reddit posting the news there.

Just go on Reddit and read the comments. 90% of the people who post there are devoid of any sort of individual thought. I don't find Reddit "bad", I find the vast majority are just a disturbed hive minded bot.