Can i get a quick rundown on this guy? Why is he so famous, is he an actual survivalist?

Can i get a quick rundown on this guy? Why is he so famous, is he an actual survivalist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ffv-6M-XdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zzD5BLb6rps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Google "Burzum"

He killed a commie once.

Black metal? Does anyone even listen to it? I can't name any black metal musicians so why Varg

youtube.com/watch?v=6ffv-6M-XdQ

I already knew about Varg before he started making youtube videos, because one of his albums is Sup Forumscore and he was frequently posted on Sup Forums. Burzum is popular on pretty much every music nerd site.

He made some good, genre defining music and kill a communist in the back of the head 30 times in self-defense.

*stabbed desu

kekkilek

>is he an actual survivalist?
No. He's a black metal musician that recruited naive followers in the early 90's because of fear of WWIII and angry Christians.
Spent time in jail for murder of an ex-friend and arson of churches.
Got out and recruited idiots on the internet that think a full societal collapse in coming and that oil reserves don't exist.
Preaches for people to completely abandon the system while he sells his goods on Amazon and Itunes.
He lured an autistic wife into a relationship of poverty with him by convincing her it is virtuous.
He leaches off of worshipers and his wife's income through welfare and art dealings.
He can't keep a garden.
He can barely change the oil in his car.
He spends all day in his car making videos while his kids try to avoid him.
Follow their lead.

And when someone tries to tell you that he doesn't care about money, just remember shortly before his arrest, he traveled overseas in an effort to be signed to the same label as Morbid Angel. He traveled there in full viking garb. They thought he was a little ridiculous and extreme so they turned him down.
First few minutes:
youtube.com/watch?v=zzD5BLb6rps
Fact is. He is a failure that longs to be a celebrity and wealthy but he can't make it happen so he puts up a facade of "screw money!" while begging followers to buy his shit.
He claims he is getting FLAC but in the days of HEAVY censorship on Jewtube, his channel goes on without a speedbump. It's not majestic. They just know that his end game is a guaranteed failure for the people he is luring in.

what's with all the hate? There's gotta be something that triggered that.

he was a guitar player for a swedish rock n roll band and created some warcraft like video game or something like that, and now he teaches about french religion

>Can i get a quick rundown on this guy?
his name is Zack Braff
he killed 69 children in Norway on an island
was once a cross-dresser, but decided to simply be gay instead

>people know about Varg's eceleb videos before they know about Burzum or Mayhem

YouTube was a mistake.

He thinks we’re going to run out of oil. Take it from someone who works in the business. We’re not.

he is grossly uneducated on the topics he talks about

His first album was more the typical Black Metal shit, but his later albums are far more ambient and calm.

>is he an actual survivalist?

lel, in his age? fuck no.
more like a pagan naturalist. nothing wrong with both I guess but him rejecting Christianity is absolutely degenerate. it's what built western civilization and that guy refuses to acknowledge that. being an edgelord who burns down churches is what I'd expect an atheist cocksucker, a muslim extremist or some satanist memer to do. fuck that.

He's a white nigger. There ya go pal.

>ejecting Christianity is absolutely degenerate

Yeah if you consider collecting welfare part of survivalism

Just a Valhalla dodger, the fucker will be dying of old age and going to hel, at this rate.