TWITTER DID A THING TODAY!

>TWITTER DID A THING TODAY!

Why do journalists put so much stock in a shitty platform?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because the journalists themselves are shitty.

he has MSM wrapped around his little finger. its quite amazing to watch.

Journalist keep attacking Trump because he's not Hillary Clinton.

"It's easy to fool a liberool."

How dare the blasphemer play games with climate change

May mother Gia forgive our impudence!!!

WE REPENT, WE REPENT!

We will never aging make climate change a trifilig joke! FORGIVE US! WE REPENT

>Why do journalists put so much stock in a shitty platform?
Why does Trump?

I seriously think politicians should have no access to social media. You can hardly blame the media for reporting a presidential tweet and the reactions it got.

I wonder if there’s a way to measure elevated cortisol level and in these lib shits. I’ve been riding on cloud nine since the election and have more money in my bank account since Obongo entered office. Meanwhile my extreme liberal acquaintances are in a constant state of worry

cause he can make headlines any time he wants with whatever he tweets

Mostly because Trump is a self-serving warmonger whose tax reform will bankrupt our country

>I have more money in my bank account
How? Tax reform doesn't kick in until you pay taxes in 2019.

Only when he tweets something as retarded as this. Most of his tweets are ignored by the media.

are we living on the same planet?

they hang on his every word

I don't think he's tweeting that by himself, I rather belief Roger Stone said something like: "Sometimes Donald has to tweet something so stupid one half of the population gets triggered and the other half is so dumb they actually believe it."

covefe

>How?
Because some of us aren't irresponsible poor fags and have our excess money invested in companies that are currently growing faster since Trump became president?

Also, even you poor fags should see more money this coming year since less will be taken out of your bi-weekly pay checks (even though you guys don't actually pay taxes anyways, you just have less of a refund).

Not really. Look through his Twitter feed. Usually he just tweets stuff like "Look at this picture of me with the troops! What great troops we have"

These tweets are generally ignored by the media.

well yea no shit they dont care about the tame ones like that, he still drops a controversial one whenever he feels like it, its obviously on purpose.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
Please link us all newspaper articles about every single tweet he made since he became president. The international media only takes the bits which would be considered a serious faux-pas by every western head-of-state.

>only poor people have no money invested
Cool, you may have made a couple hundred bucks, but the stock market disproportionately helps the incredibly wealthy. If you want a GINI coefficient that rivals sub-saharan Africa then you picked the right guy.

No politician of considerable power is writing their own tweets, not even Trump. It's all cold calculation since Trump's followers love his chaotic and non-factual ramblings while his enemies get easily triggered by it.

Because they never have experienced (((popularity))) until now. Think of them as preteen transmarxistfaggots. It's a phase they are going through- a transition, so to speak- that will inevitably end up with many, many, many of them hung, black and bloated, from the rafters.

>saltfag

Can you fags stop posting images without any context ? It's like you're a cancer youtube fag who wants clicks/(you)'s

Imagine being that """journalist"""
>4 years of "university" for 250k total
>unpaid internships and sucking dicks for years hoping to actually earn a first dollar
>finally getting published in a """paid""" per click position
>job involves writing stories about what people said on a Congolese messenger pigeon website

He must be considering suicide every single day just thinking about the $250k in student debt vs a "it's enough for a starcucks coffee per day" income

>Most of his tweets are ignored by the media.
Not sure what rock you're living under.

>nonfactual
oh sweetie, just...

>C-c-colder winters is part of global warming REEEEE
DAMAGE CONTROL

>"without context"- t. helen keller

Trump confirmed for being heavy investor in salt-mining industry.

Because it allows them to make news out of whatever they want. See also: x is "going viral", x is "trending", it allows them to claim to just be "covering what people are already talking about" but in reality there's no standard for what constitutes "being talked about" online, we're just expected to leave it up to journalists' discretion and trust that they're not biased in what they choose to report on, which is about as much a guarantor of reliability and objectivity as it sounds

Plus it's not secret that every tech platform is controlled by leftist ideologues so their own "trending" lists are about as reliable as a Soviet newspaper

You clearly don't follow his twitter. Most of his tweets are innocuous. "Look at our fabulous troops!"