Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/LjN1r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, most certainly not this god amongst men.

Sekai was. In the first she souldnĀ“t have place to get in the way of Setsuna.

All of them.

If there is an anime where everyone deserved to die in a fire, it's this one.

Why not both? Sekai betrayed her friend, which is not "right," but killing people is obviously not ok either.

He really wasn't, was he? I mean he basically did what every teenage boy would have done in his place

That doesn't justify what he did either. You could make the same argument about Sekai.

>gf won't put out
>every other girl in the prefecture wants to have sex with me?
>fuck all the girls

this is absolutely the standard mindset of a high school boy
MAKOTO DID NOTHING WRONG

Sekai was a cunt and Setsuna was dumb as fuck, Makoto was the only one who acted natural. If a girl wants to fuck you you don't say no do you?

>If a girl wants to fuck you
Hahaha

It'll happen user, you have to believe

THIS MAN IS RIGHT. DINDU ENUFF.

Ofc it's understandable for him to fuck her. But it's no less understandable for Sekai to want to fuck him. Wanting to have sex with someone you're attracted to is perfectly natural. But if either of them had truly valued their relationship with Kotonoha neither would have acted the way they did -- and even if they decided to pursue a relationship they could have done so in a way far less cruel to Kotonoha. Who you relate to as right or wrong in this show says a lot about your own perspective. Do you wish you were mankoto, user, even considering how things worked out for him?

You user, for watching this shit.

>Do you wish you were mankoto, user, even considering how things worked out for him?
I can't say that I don't want to fill his shoes for a day or two. Just don't make it "that" day pls

Post Makoto fucking his mom.

Sekai was but she's still the best girl

This, Kotonoha did nothing wrong.

Everyone but Kotonoha.

She was the perfect wife, girlfriend and girl. Caring, beautiful, innocent, loyal, pure. And then Sekai jumps all over Makoto and then Makoto jumps over everyone and everyone jumps on Makoto too.

Kotonoha did nothing wrong.

Not Makoto.

Other than the ending the way people behaved and reacted to each other in this show was fairly true-to-life, especially for their age group.

>implying you wouldn't call someone a slut for putting out for a high school boy

makoto did the same underhanded bitch ass thing as sekai

shit ending for a shit anime

Makoto was the wrongest, then Sekai. Kotonoha did nothing wrong.

Between those two, Sekai. She should've been honest with her feelings. If Sekai was honest with herself and Makoto in the beginning, then none of the bad events that took place would have escalated to the degree that it did. Go ahead, try to prove me wrong if you can.

Neck yourself you fucking inbred waste of air.

Why should i do that when i can just insult you? Sekai is literally perfect faggot. Makoto deserved to get stabbed.

Agreed! I've been saying something along these lines for years now... Except the part about perfect wife. It was after Sekai's crew got involved that shit got way out of hand.

This!

Not that user but,
"Do you wish you were mankoto, user, even considering how things worked out for him?"

Honestly bro, no!

If I were makoto, I would've stuck with Katsura. Makoto was stupid, foolish, and later became greedy. He could've simply saw through and later ignored Sekai's attempts to get with him after a few of those "special training" session. Like many men though, Makoto was weak-minded.

From the beginning, he claims he fell in love with Katsura. Thought she was the one and all that nonsense. But considering how he started to treat her afterwards, it appeared that his heart was telling him yes, but his brain was saying no. He may have had feelings for Kotonoha at first but his lust for Sekai overpowered his true intention. This is why, I wouldn't wish that I was "the man."

It was his fault for getting caught up in Sekai's drama.

>literally perfect
boy, you have a lot to learn.

The true heroines

Sekai a shit

Sekai is the eternal cunt

Manami's enormous tits are the Eighth Wonder of the World

dibs on mai

Reminder that Kotonoha is also the only character free from Tomaru Sawagoe filthy slutty incest-riddled blood which makes her extra pure.

Katsura family is the only one strong enough to defeat The Cock in every route.

The rapeman, how did he get away with it?

I love Youko

Reminder that Sekai and Setsuna are half-sisters and one another niece/aunt too.

Made for inbreeding. She really enjoyed herself.

He raped the girl everybody hates

Somebody post the family tree.

Post the overflow tree someone

>>He raped the girl everybody hates
t. Sekai

Here you go lads.

I've never seen a more fucked up family tree

Both are huge cucks.
Also, absolute shit show.

The ones who made this trainwreck.

Back out of jail eh Thad?

what a motherfucker

Tomaru Sawagoe needs his own anime.

>5 generations
What kind of deformities would set in?

Funny enough, most studies show that genetic defects only set in after 6 generations. Also he uses literal magic to stop from aging, so i honestly have no clue how that would effect his genetics.

Why do so people dislike Sekai and like Kotonoha in School Days, and yet dislike Ryou and like Kyou in Clannad? Always found it odd since the stories are so similar: somewhat domineering bossy girl falls for guy but is too insecure to confess so she sets him up with a more gentle-hearted girl and only realises her mistake when it's too late.

Anyway, Sekai is best girl and she didn't do anything that isn't pretty normal for insecure high school girls; I don't think it was within her responsibility to expect the guy she liked to be a capricious horndog and Kotonoha to be so easily unscrewed. Obviously it's different in the anime, but in the VN you have an exceptional degree of control over Makoto's actions (more so than most VNs since it plays like an interactive drama) so if anything really fucked up happens it's probably your fault. Sorry.

Good thing we are not talking about the VN here you fuckmunch.

Her mom is better

She did a lot wrong.

>he played the vn
>he doesn't think sekai is shit

what, did you play the game on fucking fast forward and skip all the choices? sekai is shit, her friends are shit, they should all get sent to fucking Tartarus

You guys are forgetting the real best girl

>liking a rapist

>Liking the other slut and cunt
Seriously, why are all the girls in this except for Kotonoha such horrible human beings?

It's just Kyoufags being a vocal minority in Clannad's case, with most people finding her route to be poorly written shit but looking over it since Nagisa and Kotomi make up for Ryou getting fucked over.

???

If anything she's more sympathetic in the VN. Her selfishness is much more prominent in the anime.

>MAXIMUM triggered for no reason
I advise you exactly the same my friend

I'm still mad.

They should have made it for the PC.

where the fuck is this even from?

Otome did nothing wrong

No emulator? out for it?
Summer days, its bug riddled garbage, this is one of the only good things to come out of it. It received an English localization by sekai project or jast usa i think...

Every single character in this series. Katsura's no pure maiden either. In the VN she was enjoying the shit out of getting "raped" by Taisuke.

Strip Battle Days 2

t. Taisuke

No one would enjoy your piddly dick you faggot.

It's from Strip Battle Days 2, not Summer Days.

Fuck this cunt.

Her sister is better.

Huh, really? I always thought there was a route for makotos mom...

Come on user. I think Taisuke is a gigantic faggot, and he actually is considering Cross Days, but watch that scene and tell me she's not having the time of her life.

Unfortunately no. You can fuck all the other moms in Summer Days, but Makoto only fucks his mom in that shitty spin off game. It's the only good thing about it honestly.

Youko is my sex slave

I remember the threads when it came out and everyone loved the shit out of Momkoto. I wished they'd go for an canon impregnation. She is really fucking cute and her happy face after having her son cum inside her is a true miracle.

webmshare.com/play/LjN1r

I finished one sekai route and one kotonoha route in the hq vn after finishing the anime. I wanted to only play it for the bad ends to laugh my ass of but I am calling in love with some characters.

Only good girl

A man of taste.

Hikari had the right idea to pimp Makoto out

best girl

Best girl.

Nah, no emulator.
Perhaps on one of the spic forums maybe. Latinos seem to love school days for some reason.

Wonder what overflow is gonna make next time.

>Wonder what overflow is gonna make next time
aren't they bankrupt?

MC for not going for the pregnant harem end.

Still waiting on that threesome with Kotonoha and her mom.

Game is better because every fucking character is in the wrong.

Wow Momkoto voice is cute as fuck, how old is she?

>that mai/setsuna+youko/sekai(hinted) impregnation ending in shiny days

Best route. They should have added one more duo for the sake of harem completion though.

Just watched the scene for the first time in a while. I remember the anime made it out to be a very traumatic event that basically broke her. Yet in that VN scene she's taking Taisuke's dick like a champ and seems to be pretty into it by the end. I knew she was a massive slut behind that innocent face of hers.

I remember an user saying that she was quite young when she had Makoto, so probably in her 30s.

You can tell she's really into it. I love it.

I never play untranslated vns for the sake of the slight hope they might be in the future. But I'm going to make an exception for this. It has to be done.

From what I've read it's a just rock paper scissors game with the best thing about it being Makoto fucking and impregnating his mom. I just hope people liked Makoto's mother enough to make them implement her in a real route somewhere in the future, if there'll ever be one.

Fuck off

Makoto is way too fucking impatient with Kotonoha
He also knocks up Sekai and in the end has the nerve to come back to Kotonoha after all of the shit he did

Fuck Makoto

Aside from being a delusional crazy yandere that is

It's Makoto's fault
He could have rejected Sekai but he didn't since he just wanted sex and didn't really care for Kotonoha

Seriously, why the fuck have we not had a threesome with Kotonoha and her mom yet?

These three are true semen demons.
Seriously how can the daughters even compare.
Foursome when?

It;s the canon route

as It's official that Sekai and Setsuna get impregnated by Makoto