Auschwitz SS guard Oskar Gröning (96) sentenced to 4 years

German court keeps Auschwitz SS guard Oskar Gröning in jail

A former SS guard at Auschwitz death camp, Oskar Gröning, must serve his four-year prison sentence, Germany's top court has ruled.

Constitutional Court judges rejected his lawyer's plea that Gröning, 96, was too old and frail to remain in jail.

The so-called Book-keeper of Auschwitz was sentenced in 2015 as an accessory to the murder of 300,000 Jews.

He had collected money stolen from victims of the Nazis, but had not been charged for any specific murder.

His lawyer Hans Holtermann submitted the appeal in mid-December, after his plea for release had been rejected by lower courts in Lüneburg and Celle.

The conviction of Gröning was a landmark in post-war German justice. Previously many cases against former SS guards were dropped if there was no evidence that they were directly linked to specific murders.

During World War Two, the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp complex was a Nazi killing centre, where about 1.1 million people died, most of them Jews. It was liberated by Soviet forces in 1945.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-42511140

death sentence

>Expressed regret and spoke openly of Auschwitz experiences, saying he wanted to counter Holocaust deniers

And they still do this. Cold. Well, should have been a muslim rapist, he'd be out in a week. US is fucked but has been at a steady level of fucked. Europe will pass us up.

Deserved

Good. No statute of limitations on crimes against humanity, enjoy dying in jail Fritz.

Literally.

All this man did was keep records for the losing side of a war. Where are the prison sentences for the Americans that dropped the Bombs over Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

>O-oh but that is different, they were just following orders and they were on the good goy side

Like it fucking matters. He is 96. He got away. Lived out his entire life only for jews to pester him when it doesnt even matter anymore

Ladies and gentlemen.

Here we observe specimen 2064217, yet another Kraut that was taught to hate himself at a young age through trauma-based mind control. Do those images of dead bodies of Typhus victims still haunt you whenever you hear your trigger word?

H o l o c a u s t

He should just roll over and play dead and see how aggressively they throw his frail ass into a cell. If he's really that downtrodden then he'll end up in a hospital bed. Seems like a good plan to me...

Nobody is taught to hate themselves. You come at the logical conclusion that you should hate yourself as a german at some point in your mid twenties. Long after school.

>liberated by Soviet forces
the Jews got raped too?

>aged 96
>sent to prison
despicable (((courts))) when soon to be dead deadmueller, deadbush sr., deadshitlery and deadmcbrain are (((untouchable))) up to this point.

Oh no, poor SS guy. Because he totally didn't know what he was joining.

>liberated by Soviet forces
Top kek

Are you saying nuking those nips was criminal?

>this insight into the mind of the cuck

It's fine if you want to kill yourselves off Hans, it's true that no one will miss the Germans, but do you have to kill the rest of us off too? What is it about Germans and an inability to understand other people's personal space?

>but do you have to kill the rest of us off too?
No. I am very much against refugees in any other European country other than Germany. I am fine with replacing germans but nobody else.

I am anti-german and anti-EU

German holocaust when?

The lawyer should be punished too, how can you defend a literal fucking Nazi...

An actual holocaust is not feasible. But slow replacement could work. We have the best opportunity right now.

If I would be german I would start to make a teracts in Allied countries, especially in UK and America.
It's really strange why don't you want the revenge but cooperate with your natural enemies.

Kek, I don't hate myself or my country. I really love being German. That does not include defending fascist ancestors.

To really think the holocaust was staged liberates you from the need to argue any further, stupid fucking bong

If it isn't obvious that this is a Jew with a proxy, then you should kys

>During World War Two, the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp complex was a Nazi killing centre, where about 1.1 million people died, most of them Jews.
Not even 1 million Jews were killed during WWII

>A former SS guard at Auschwitz death camp, Oskar Gröning

What's the SS doing at an internment camp anyway?

I don't think jews hate us half as much as we hate ourselves.

German people will feel a lot better about themselves when they pull off the Jewish parasites like you.

read the old letters of the millions of men who just survived VE
they were being shipped via boats to japan
they wrote home saying they weren't going to survive this last battle of Tokyo
we knew Tokyo invasion would kill 10m Japanese and Americans
Japanese would have fought to the death in Tokyo
but it didn't happen
bomb ended the war
war really is hell I guess

Not a jew. One of my grandfathers was literally SS with tattoo and everything.

Every Jew in the camps should be out into jail for 4 years for helping the Nazis by doing work for them in the death camps. The work the Jews did was co.plicit in their own murders!

He trusted the jews.

>be accountant
>trying to balance the ledgers while people die of typhus and possibly in ovens
>70 years pass
>alzheimers
>told you killed 300,000 jews

death sentence is right

GEEE GERMANS THANK YOU FOR SERVING JUSTICE TO GUY WHO ALREADY LIVED LIFE TO IT'S FULLEST AND NOW PROBABLY WILL GET AWAY WITH PROBATION YOUR CUNTS

none of this bullshit ever even happened. Jesus.

Nice try abdul

>Jews
>Care about humanity
Yeah cattle.... I mean Goyim

Leaf against freedom of speech. My shock.

He got unusually small sentence. The Germans always convict people up to 30 years yet this one got only 4 years

There's no point in imprisoning elderly men. That was also my thought when I first read about one of these sentencings back in 2003.

pathetic kangaroo (((court))) can't let the past rest