This is fine

This is fine
Surely nothing could go wrong with this

Other urls found in this thread:

transkids.biz/products/extra-small-silicone-packers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These people belong in camps.

I know you all wanna see it so transkids.biz/products/extra-small-silicone-packers

>this item is porous and the full list of the chemicals and materials used to make this are not available to us.

> commons raping profiteer gets free media for the exploding social cancer
> degenerate fucks send their welfare checks to her and stuff lumps of plastic into their kids underwear and feel good about themselves
fucking sick
but the reasons for it are nothing to do with trandgenderism
it's all to do with the commons
they will always get away with it
as long as you stupid
STUPID ASS
motherfucking niggers
keep sleeping
wake up you fucking niggers

>her

I honestly don't care. If your parents would get you a sex change as a child, you never had a shot at life.

Every day, Every fucking day on this godforsaken planet is like living in Hell itself. When will this nightmare end, bros?

what

the

fuck?

When is it time to consider that we fucked up in our past life and we're living in hell?

When santa gives his naughty and nice list to god and reminds him to be his old genocidal self...

Santa's hands trembled as he inserted the package(tm) into the stocking. Even now, through the thick wrapper, he could feel the evil emanating from it.

What choice did the bearded old slave have? For all of his physical remoteness 364 days of the year, he was chained to Them. If he wanted to stay alive, he delivered what They wanted. And now, they sought to take even what little joy remained of delivering presents from him.

Santa was an old man. Older than anyone else on Earth, really. He had seen empires rise and fall, cultures blossom and burn. But this? Maybe once in the twenties there had been something like it, but nothing close to what he felt now.

A tear rolled down one of his cheeks as he stuffed the package(tm) down the cursed stocking and turned to finish placing the gifts. They had raped Christmas.

And he could do nothing about it.

Exactly as I’d expect someone who does this to look.

those products are for adults only. there used to be a time when people actually made you prove your age.
leave it to a fucking woman to push equality so far, it breaks the barrier between adult and child.

Do people not know what a pedophile is anymore? Just look at it. It's grotesque facial deformity, the empty souless eyes, the evil mid-cackle caught in the pic.
WHAT HATH GOD WROUGHT!?!

We should have considered such a thing years ago. But it's far too late to stop now. This Ride is going to just keep on moving downwards in a spiral of death and decay. And we can do nothing to stop this.

>tfw Christmas has been utterly defiled beyond any hope of recovery by this Evil
I genuinely want to die. What waits on the other side certainly can't be as bad as the utter Hell we're living in now.

that's a dude isn't it...

you can smell her breathe through this picture

Look at that face.

Fat? Check.
Ugly? Check.
Piercing? Check.
Dyed hair? Check.

All perfect signs of the Feminist and SJW.

What if a dad sold fake vaginas, oh wait...

Why can't we just chase these people out of town with torches and pitchforks like we used to?

Show your flag leaf
Last (you) btw

The only thing that keeps me going is the slim hope that one day I'll get to hang these people from street lamps.

>belong in ovens
Fixed that for ya.

Fags and dykes should be nuked.

>These people belong in camps.
You're MUCH more generous than me on this one.

Oh look, another disgusting, repulsive, fat white woman is behind this! over9000surprises.jpg

If I'm being honest I don't want to save the white race, because that means I have to save white women, and I hate white women. I honestly think white men should breed with South East Asians / Pac Islanders, and then the next three generations of SE Asian Hapas gets artificially inseminated with strong East Asian seed. Problems solved in about 125 years. It's a natural progression to a much better race.

Obviously white women will chimp out over this plan and try and destroy everything, so they'll have to be gassed.