Just bought 37 pounds of meat for $80 How can Europoors compete?

What is wrong with your country user?
That's 17 pounds of Ribeye steak and 20 pounds chicken quarters. A weekly deal at my local grocery.

Other urls found in this thread:

crosscurrents.hawaii.edu/content.aspx?lang=eng&site=us&theme=food&subtheme=EATING&unit=USFOOD023
youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3FizNLVICqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Amerifats

I know I'd kill myself too.

INB4
>unhealthy
Like I care

you wish you had it as good as US eurodouche

Perhaps by surviving past 50. I don't know.

why would you pay money for roadkill?

it's not roadkill, swede. in america there are practically entire states filled with cattle. meat is cheap here. if you drive through the flyover states sometimes you'll drive past miles and miles of cows packed nose to ass.

In Scandinavia they tax everything though a 14-18% fat ground meat (cow meat) costs little over 4 dollars per 500g, 450g at 8-12% fat ground meat for around 6 dollars.

Okay, I shall step into one for the Americans. Their meats are excellent. Their delis and associated products are only very good when of a specific European kind (Italian, German, Hungarian, Czech or Austrian). But their meats are of high quality in any case. They make and east too much, yes. But even the lesser cuts they exports are quite respectable, and you cannot take that from them at all.

Based America has a weight problem, but they cut meat like artisan butchers on the factory scale.

Hog anus or hooves?

Hmmm don’t you love meat spiked with estrogen, growth hormones, antibiotics, lead, etc.

>"east"

Sorry about the phone post, kids.

>Buying meat
>Not hunting using a .22 air rifle because UK government is shit
Haha.

Ask a former butcher anything

thats an expensive breakfast user

Europoors want soy.

Nice, man! Cheers!

>That's 17 pounds of Ribeye steak and 20 pounds chicken quarters.
Thank you. Without gluttons like you buying up the shit cuts, my tenderloin and chicken breasts would be like double the cost. Please have children.

>american """""meat""""""

>all that nicely cooked meat
>dumps a gallon of sauce on top

Fuck off.

Putting soy to everything is actually an american thing.

How frequently do you re-freeze meat?

Red meat is never frozen. Chilled but not frozen. If it freezes the blood crystallizes and destroys the meat quality.

This image is about 8 years old.

Maybe you'd find the meat more appetizing if be buried it in the yard for two years.

Or if it was human flesh.

>crosscurrents.hawaii.edu/content.aspx?lang=eng&site=us&theme=food&subtheme=EATING&unit=USFOOD023
dumb mutt

>Bragging about buying some meat.
Did you immigrate from Africa or something?

>those jiggles
too bad Killing Floor 2 is shit.

Obscure slam there, I appreciated it.

Why'd you quit?

smoked brisket and rib is extremely dry without sauce

you'd know that if you ever ate meat you swedesoy

You buy your meat? Be a real man and hunt it, you pussy.

>American Meat
>full with chem
>goes into Trash

I've actually been to the US for half a year and I ate a lot of brisket because it was amazing. It's not dry if done right.

I'm not saying you can't have any sauce, but fucking dipping it in sauce destroys the flavour, which is the fucking point of the smoking to begin with. Otherwise just do a quick BBQ and dip the meat in sauce.

You can't hunt cows or chickens, though. Most huntable meat doesn't taste nearly as good as domesticated meat,

Could literally get a countryside peasant to slaughter 2 pigs for half the price.

quarter cow in my deep freeze rt, user. feels good

i have 0,5kg of ground beef that cost $11,5. This is in Iceland. Also have ground pig meat (1,5kg) but that was cheaper or about $20.

How could i explain to the butcher in butcher speak that the meat he is selling as tri tip is sirloin cap (picanha). Ive told him multiple times but he wont listen.

I never buy more food that my body currently needs.

no wonder american life expectancy has been dropping

>eating meat

this guy eats bbq

yea cause its not like pheasant and quail are edible.

Sad day when a swedecuck knows more about bbq than an american.

Which part of the cow does the ribeye steak come from? How do you know it's not a ribeye steak from a diary cow? How was it cut and by whom? As for the chickens, were those egg batteries or chickens raised for their meat? If anything, you got yourself scammed by overpaying for meat that came from these animals. How can you be proud of this?

Illegal to do that with chickens and I believe there has to be a detox period for cows

You can get it cheaper in Easter Europe, especially chicken.
How's the meat though?
Industrial grown meat tents to be washed up and lacking flavor.

>Ribeye is a shit cut
Tenderloin is shit. No fat no flavor too soft

I'd take a picture but this place has me paranoid about my phone info doxxing me

id hang out with that guy.

half a moose in mine. Im good for winter

I've visited Europe and a piece of chicken breast cost 8 bucks no thanks

Well fuck my Ozone...

Dude is so disgusting i'm considering turning vegan

Isn't moose tough?

I smoke the Chicken quarters and then freeze the meat for quick dinner starters. Make broth out of the leftover bone and such

Almost forgot the cow farts and hair spray destroyed that shit.

Don't YOU PEOPLE cook your meat until its super well done?

american cuisine is best cuisine
youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q

>cheap meat
That's nice user, did you pay respects to the animals that went through a life of suffering and got slaughtered at the end because we rather see them as something to consume than a being that needs to be treated with respect.

>Illegal to do that with chickens a
You must be joking right?
I've seen how they grow chickens in the US and you can not do that without antibiotics.

This man knows his meat.

The ribeye is upper part of ribs very good cut.
Meat comes from meat cows packed in a vacuum bag by a large slauterhouse. (yes it
could be better but a 2 inch ribeye is heaven on earth if cooked right) Chickens were raised for meat because White leghorns are way to small to try to sell (they go into dogfood)

>fecal jew
PRRRRT VEY!

>he thinks animals are people

>cows need to be detoxed

Enjoy your cancer.

its actually not you dumb snow chink

People, animals. Same deal only that one's intellect is slightly less instinct based(except for a few subraces of human)

youtube.com/watch?v=3FizNLVICqA

No asshole... That's lunch.

>implying
Animals are conscious beings not deserving their exploitation and holocaust.

I'd still gladly eat a animal
Then again I would also try human

I guess I'm just the opposite of a vegan but I don't know a word for it.

it's not dry because it's not smoked you idiot

I pay my respects every time I eat delicious meat by spending an extra 10 minutes on the toilet

this.
My family smokes pork shoulders every august, shits so fire. No (((Heinz))) needed.

>The truth triggers him.

Meat is good

Absolutely disgusting.

Insect meat is disgusting and repulsive unless it's spiders.

Looks even better coming out

of all the things you could have posted that is the most normal thing ever cold aging.

my uncle brought over a black walnut and cherry smoked turkey for christmas..it was the best turkey I have ever had in my life.

I've always wondered how fat fucks like this can afford to eat so goddamn much.

ironically, if the guy in OP's picture only ate what is on the BBQ, he'd be lean as fuck.

That dude slops down a triple portion of beans, slaw, tatters and corn with it though.

That's a lot of bread for one meal

true

I don't like gore

Cheap brazilian cattle

And drugs are cheaper by weight

Average russian earns 400$ per month. It's impossible to be a morbidly obese burger here

The weight problem in my blessed country is not from meat. It's from carbohydrates. Good luck finding that in meat.

Disgusting

Mahmud, is that you?

The chinese always take things too far..Although that probably is an easy way to get the hair off