Be bluepilled gay

>be bluepilled gay
>donate sperm to sperm banks and dont mention my gayness so I can spread my genes because fuck homophobes
>become redpilled gay
>realise it's better for my genes to die out and go demand my sperm back
>"I'm sorry, user, but you're too late for that. While I can't give you any private information about your receivers, I CAN tell you there's about 3 little you's walking around now. Isn't that wonderful!"

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/homosexuality-may-be-triggered-by-environment-after-birth/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gay genes arent passed throught sperm.
they are passed through eggs

>>
>implying gayness is genetic
>implying you weren't molested as a child

Being gay isn't genetic. That shit could never have evolved, it makes no sense. I mean actually full gay fags, that cant get it up for chicks. Male-male sexual relations seem to be common all over the animal kingdom.

fag

Kill yourself pervert.

Grow a fucking spine.

>Homosexuality
>Genetic
user...

>it couldn't have evolved
Are you fuckin retarded? Down's syndrome and other genetic disorders (there are probably a bunch that are fatal) also "couldn't have evolved" based on your logic. Genetic shit happens that kills people off all the time

>That shit could never have evolved, it makes no sense.

playing doubles advocate, It could have evolved as a kill switch for a specific line of bad genes. Imagine if the host was prone to other disease and gayness was the way to prevent them from being passed on to the next generation without killing the host outright with cancer at an early age.

Hunt them down before the gay spreads any further, faganon
it is your duty as a degenerate
sage

The women using your sperm are lesbians anyway. There was never any hope for your kids.

I was driving on an island during the summer vacations and some effeminate dude with an afro swerved his bicycle towards the middle of the road during a turn and I yelled like "Get out of the way faggot!" in Greek and my boyfriend looked at me like I was god damn Hitler.

It's harder to hide your power level if you're a fag.

>implying gayness is genetic
You can see gay on a fags face. You are an idiot.

Stop being a poofter.

You literally won at natural selection. There's straight people who won't have kids and it's your genes that have been passed on. You should be proud of yourself.

he might have daughters you fucking gook retard

yeah, after they've been molested
thats molested little boy face

>t. Bruxellois

>american education

That's because many of them subconsciously carry their face that way. You know showing a lot of upper teeth when smiling, tense corners of the mouth etc.

Well user, lucky for you, you aren't born gay. Therefore the little tykes will not be gay.

Come give me some of that sperm in the pooper

So, which of your uncles touched your shrimp dick and turned you into a faggot?

kys you turk'd faggot piece of shit-eating shit. You will roast alive on the day of retribution, you will hang on the rope of your severed anal cavities, and Satan himself will sodomize you with the sharp sides of a 7-sided sword for eternity until your soul shits out your bloodied hole of an ass and dissipates into the boiling goo.

>What do?
Nothing, it's petty. Just move on.

>le you were molested meme
It's a lie
I don't think its genetic either as sons of gays aren't necessarily gay... what about brothers? anyone know if identical twins come in gay pairs?

Gays have a slightly higher I.Q. than straights.
Pass them on.
Gayness is triggered by several things - not mere genetics.
Pass your seed and help populate your country with slightly higher I.Q. babies.
We need them.

>Possibly gave aids to future offspring of Belgium
>Doesn't keep it to himself; instead posts it online

I have less of a problem with you being gay than you being as retarded as this post would imply...

gr8 b8 m8

No, gays can't reproduce without abusing children. That is literally how gays are made.

dumb frogposter

Wait till they turn up at your door, wanting gibs, and full of daddy issues. They will or will soon have the right to know who you are.

Don't look for the children. Your kids are being raised by degenerates who will make you pay if discovered.

If you were redpilled you would know that there is no such thing as "gay genes"

You have a mental disorder. Whether or not THAT is genetic is another story, but your homosexuality is not strictly a product of your DNA.

Doesn't matter. Only ones taking your fag sperm are lesbians. Circle completed

google.com/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/homosexuality-may-be-triggered-by-environment-after-birth/amp/
>Only 20 percent of identical twins are both gay leading researchers to believe that there must be causes which are not inherited.
From a small sample, but highly suggestive. It’s very likely environmental or a pathogen or something.

>Americans

Look at Ben Shapiro. Tell me that man isn't gay. He is short, has a high voice pretty boyish face.
Femmy gays never really look like men just old boys.

Don’t be stupid; there is no gay gene. Your kids should be fine if they are not molestes as child as you were

This.

Interesting
20% seems also high, but these twins usually have the same upbringing, so that could explain it

>Things that didn't happen

The only redpilled gay is one that puts a bullet in his head

>What do?
1) fucking kill yourself.
2) burn in hell forever, degenerate pervert.

It's not genetic.

You have mental health issues which cause you to act out in an aggressive manner.

Why do you think male on male rape is so high in prisons?

You're a fucking retard and I hope you get into a car accident and your brains explode out the windshield and onto the road in a cartoon like fashion.

edgy
>isis is bad except when they kill teh gay, then they're based
>hell
>existing

Fags should only have the right to donate HIV instead. To other fags.

>Why do you think male on male rape is so high in prisons?
Because penetrating in sex is a way to assert power. Prison is one a setting where men seem to NEED to assert their dominance.

Well at this point there is only one option if you really think about it
>Become an operator
>Track down those families
>Kill everyone, including yourself

At least they keep faggots in their place.
Christians will soon be getting back to putting faggots in their place in the western world.

>Male-male sexual relations seem to be common all over the animal kingdom.
Male animals fucking male animals is 99.9% of the time just a misfire. Animals are retarded and with only a handful of exceptions just wander around and fuck based on instinct. Well sometimes perception isn't perfect and instinct triggers incorrectly and you end up fucking a bung hole or a human's leg or a pillow or a shoe

Genes don't matter as much as memes. Make up for it by spreading redpills. We need more fags on our side, fags have always been at the forefront of social criticism and change.

You get the non-artistic form.

Agreed. They don't reproduce, they recruit.

Never entrust your children to sodomites, unless you want them to become fags.

>go for a walk
>see this

Remember to pray for your kids everyday. Don't worry about them being gay, it's not inherited. Leave info and permission for them to contact you if they choose. Try to be an upstanding man and remember to vote for Trump so they have a better country.

Or, bashing gays is a common indicator of a lowly culture. You cannot pretend a civilization that engages in such brutality is "great".

In part, what makes the western world so great are the socially liberal values. But sadly, since those are being abused, I don't negate that there's a big blacklash/regression coming.

Homosexuality is retarded you are just a bisexual who prefers one side more you retard like everyone else.

Speak for yourself faggot.

>lowly culture
I pray to God you put me into a self-defense situation.

He's just unironically low test. He doesn't have gay expressions, he's just a little fucking nerd.

Here's an example of gay face (and also a rather despicable human being).

>redpilled gay
Oxymoronic. Please kill yourself and any of your friends that might also carry the disease.

underrated

In my picture here is a little boy probably molested by that bunch of fags. It was a sodomite protest march in Paris, France.

The sign says: "Whether the dick is in the ass or not in the ass, we want the same rights". I hope my translation is not too butchered.

Fags are pedophiles. They should be put to death.