What have Blacks ruined?

Alright POL, what have blacks ruined? I need 37 things...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
thestar.com/news/crime/2017/09/01/woman-18-shot-in-face-at-popular-restaurant-near-pearson.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the education system and DMV.

Inner cities

Movie theatres.

Education standards in schools.

Music

The healthcare system (Obama was boack aftr all).

crime stats.
they fucked those shits all up.

Crime statistics. 13% of the population (Blacks) commit over half of the homicides in this country.

US Politics

Video games

Egyptology
Every major city in the US
Every federal budget since LBJ

Uhm.. nothing? Black people in general are good and contribute to the well being of society.

54 african states

Public transportation

Your mom's pussy

Martin Luther King's dream

Black Friday shopping

Shopping malls.

Also, attitude towards black people. Not all niggers are niggers, example some African countries , but still people want to cut all ties with them.

The Americana fashion brand of Tommy Hilfiger

Fast food restaurants...

Just restaurants in general.

This figure needs to be adjusted, since its predominantly teenage and adult black males. Probably closer to 6-7% of entire population.

Every state fair.

There is an entire episode of the Boondocks, made by blacks, acknowledging this.

This.

Fashion, city infastructure, job market, universities.

37?

detroit

Topkek, saved

Resteraunts, schools, entire nations...to name a few.

The english language

Nightclubs

EBT

America
NFL
Cities
Star Wars
Disney
Hollywood
Commercials
Europe
Rhodesia
Education
Peace
History
Egypt
Family structure
Homicide rate
Crime rate

Well West Africa sold them to White Slavers soooo..... That's the only reason you need.

Children

The reputation of glock

"""Gun crime"""

Gun laws

English language

Pussy

National anthems
Big sales like black Friday
Public transport
Fast food places
Mainstream music and culture
Academia
Basketball
Football
Social harmony
Law enforcement
Detroit
New Orleans
Chicago
The English language
Fashion
Americas otherwise acceptable murder rate
Award ceremonies
Themselves

American School System, Sports, Music, Television, Movies, every place they live, insurance costs, customer service, fast food, car washes, automobile accessories, white women, Liberals, Government "safety net" programs. Basically everything white people have created is eventually destroyed by niggers and other sub-humans.

Advertising

Swimming pools

safety and security - no go zones and ghettos are the extreme, but here north in toronto the brownest city (brampton) is by far the most violent, almost all crimes in whiter cities are committed by niggers (google the shooting at zets by pearson airport if you want to rage), and the 1 majorly nigger infested area (jane and finch) is notorious for violent crime.

liberty - "get called a nigger, act like a nigger"

education - not by lowering average grades, but a nigger infested school is very violent and all non-niggers have to deal with niggers

social welfare - looting, riots, welfare, niggers are a massive leach and should all be executed for the good of all

europe, africa, everywhere they exist in large numbers in north america

the human race - would be much more dignified if jews didnt convince retards that niggers are humans

africa

Everything, 37 things included.

My country.

themselves

I swear to god that show was ahead of its time.

The message was too radical.

Want to fight stereotypes? Stop living up to them.

Chuck E Cheese's

Everything.

my dna

Malls

swimming

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

Damn leaf, hitting me in the fucking feels; hard.

They've ruined these.

Showed up to say this.

Forgot pic

Civilization
Europe
Table manors
Music
Art
Culture
The Welfare system
Detroit
+++

Are black men natural sissi bois. The whole on the down low in the black community is very popular and we all know how much they rape each other in prison. Could this be because of natural evolution from being bred to be slaves. They were bred and brainwashed to be submissive, maybe that's why so many are gay. Could any of you give me your thoughts on this?

1-37 America

Africa,
South America
Amazon Forest
Argentina (this deserves to be separated from South America)
Reputation of US army
Daily life of policemen in US
Daily life of old people in US

My wife’s vagina

Black men also seem to have male bodies, but female brains. Maybe that's why black women don't like them, because they are high maintenance like a woman. Whenever you see black women with any other race, they are nice and submissive. But around black men, they seem to have to act like the man. Maybe that's why black culture is so popular amongst young women, because it's materialistic and vapid. Just like a woman. I truly am starting to believe all black men are natural trannies.

This would also explain why all of those tranny shows on TV are over represented with black men and all of these black actors and comedians dress as women. They say it's for comedy, but maybe that is what they truly feel inside. This may be also why black men are so sensitive and quick to emotion all of the time. Black men truly are just women with male bodies.

Underrated

Would explain why Jews like them, their men also think like women.

Is this it? thestar.com/news/crime/2017/09/01/woman-18-shot-in-face-at-popular-restaurant-near-pearson.html

This.

Life on earth

How can someone put a baby inside the machine and not even realize it?

Never mind, I read they did it on purpose as a prank. Not surprising they’re this dumb

Homogenous White societies.

Cottonfield sounds better desu

basically all municipalities
>trains stations (no benches, homeless beggars every where)
>public school (daycare center for nigglets so the single mom can work at mcdonalds for crack money)
>subways/buses (filthy nigger shits himself and clears out entire car)
>parks/ public square (again more homeless nigger encampments and beggars/harassing hustlers)
>emergency services (using up resources on dealing with diabetic niggers and shoot outs)
>Detroit (put niggers in charge of gov't and they turn the place into an african village)

we should have genocided all niggers after the industrial revolution. after machines and automation white people have been basically dumping endless resources in the black hole of keeping these fucking animals alive.

Urban areas

Watermellon

Africa

Punctuality

Shoes
The mall
Tipping
Education
Home values

>Award ceremonies
Bullshit. Wu Tang is for the Children.