Few Goyim know this, but Ashkenazis aren't really Jews...

Few Goyim know this, but Ashkenazis aren't really Jews, they're mongrels who are the descendants of Serah the Babylonians who intermarried with Bolan king of Kahzaria who's their earliest ancestor.

Other urls found in this thread:

humansarefree.com/2011/09/history-of-house-of-rothschild-complete.html?m=0
fantompowa.info/13th Tribe.pdf
youtu.be/UemYWAqGui8
youtube.com/watch?v=ygI-2F8ApUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus, that is the most disgusting nose shape I've ever seen.

I understand why we need to crush the Jew over moral crimes, but they are also a fucking eye sore.

Most people here know this.

It's where the kahzar milkers meme comes from.

Well you're on Sup Forums - The place where all the goyim know.
Welcome.

are Sephardi Jews the real Jews? im sorry im not part of the tribe but you people are incredibly fascinating

I didn’t know: I was too distracted by the giant tits to understand their historical significance. I didn’t know about the babylonian thing, either: I thought the Khazars were Turkic.

humansarefree.com/2011/09/history-of-house-of-rothschild-complete.html?m=0

Everything (((they))) never wanted you to know

13th Tribe PDF - (free, so you know it's not misinformation from the Jew) fantompowa.info/13th Tribe.pdf

the lower half of his face is shaped like moon man

I can't tell who is jewing anymore

MUH FAKE JEWS

When you start talking about the Bible like it's a history book, you need to die.

I believe it, but whether it's true or not, why not spread this and cause a rift between Jews?

Yeah that's true.

That doesn't make you "real" kikes any better though. You all deserve the oven.

so. much. this.

>(((1 post by this ID)))

what are you shitposting?

Ashkenazis are literally mix of Mid-eastern jews with europeans long long ago

Op is pretty cool today I like ..

Drop the pills Gentile hero!!

youtu.be/UemYWAqGui8

Biblical Ashkenaz is just a son of Japeth. The fair race.

>Biblical Ashkenaz
I'm talking DNA here

they are the mix of jews and euros

The real Jews are black homie. You so-called wh*ite peoples are edomites.

DAS RITE

Hell awaits you, kike.

>The Japhethites

>1Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.

>2The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. 3And the sons of Gomer; (((Ashkenaz))), and Riphath, and Togarmah. 4And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim. 5By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
>The Semites

>21Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber, the brother of Japheth the elder, even to him were children born.

you'd be correct. but it's more correct to say they have negroid in them.

>antisemites
Ashkenazis arent even Semites. Palestinians are actual Semites and don't need SPF 90 sunscreen to go outside in the desert and not get skim cancer.

Brody with a regular nose is boring.
It's the nose that made him famous and unique, without it he's just an average Joe.

Yet they are the ones with the high IQ and success, the others have the IQ average below Caucasians.

>Ashkenazi not jewish

>Palestinians are actual Semites
lol also no. theyre arabs- not semites.

I genuinely have no idea who he is.

this is what happens when you lie to yourself.

arab is a linguistic group, but it's a Semitic one anyway, so you're wrong in two ways at once

i thought he was italian?

>are Sephardi Jews the real Jews?
most Europeans are descendants of the 12 tribes, each country has a corresponding tribe, Danes are tribe of Dan, England is Judah etc

some blacks are from the tribes as well at least 3.

>tfw a Jew plays a pure blooded Italian in a tv show

No. Arabs are note semites either. Arabs and Jews are both mixed negroid races. Japeth and Ham.

Who are the people of Shem? That's a good question. Not arabs. Not niggers. Not whites.

BASED
A
S
E
D

>When you start talking about the Bible like it's a history book
it's less a historical account and more an ancient propaganda book that instructs the user on desert warfare, it also contains recipes to make various substances hidden within it's text, a fascinating work of science and mathematics

were not Jews :^)

You have been living under a rock then
youtube.com/watch?v=ygI-2F8ApUM

I'm not going to watch videos of celebrities.

jews want to be us cant say its not flattering

big if true

>if he weren't a jew he'd just be a goyim
ok

>And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent. And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness. And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.

>And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

>And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

>God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

When have Europeans ever served Africans, Hammite?

>And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan. And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtecha: and the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan. And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD. And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar. Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah, And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same is a great city. And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and Lehabim, and Naphtuhim, And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, (out of whom came Philistim,) and Caphtorim.

>And Canaan begat Sidon his firstborn, and Heth, And the Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite, And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite, And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad. And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.

>not knowing about Adrien Brody meme

Jesus, user. Lurk 5 years on the internet before posting.

>Few Goyim know this
that is ALL this board goes on about...what did you think we meant by jew?

"The only semites in the world are the Arabs. There isn't one Jew who is a semite."

-- (((Benjamin H. Freedman)))

I cringed when I saw it. Played the role well though must admit, had a sick as fuck name: Luca Changretta.

That user was just talking about the size of his nose and how grotesque it looks. The truth is that imperfection is part of what made him famous.

well if the Jews controlling you ,you're like sub or a cuck

t. nostrilam nosenstein

>talking shit about based brody
hello newfags