CC: Sup Forums

CC: Sup Forums

>caring about your ethnicity makes you a cuck
I'm sure there is some talmudic way to stretch language this badly but I don't really care to follow it

Yeah, they'd be just fine with this.

oh look they're trying to use our memes, how sad

>I know you are, but what am I?

theres being triggered
and then theres actually doing something about it

It's only bad to care about you're ethnicity if you're white. I think thats in the talmud actually.

more of these

is he a fellow white person?

you know, I was always wondering what a literal who had to say about this

>Hi, I think I'm Real

God I hate that little faggot. He always makes videos attacking alt-right women and always titles them "So and so is a Right Wing SJW".

He always BTFOs them by pointing out that they are not, in fact, opinionless centrists like him but that these "Right Wing SJWs" actually have opinions and convictions.......some of which go against the middle of the road, mainstream milquetoast beliefs he holds.

>See this person holds far right views! Right wing SJW busted!

He's right you know

dis good

If you attribute something as radical and extreme as an ethno nationalist ideology to a Buzzfeed headline, you might be in line for a rope when a certain day arrives.

That doesn't follow.

>kekistan flag
you know where you belong. go there.

One of those Skeptic "I'm totally not an an SJW I just agree with SJWs on everything and attack anyone who disagrees with them" Community faggots.

>notice there is an active agenda against your people
>notice other groups are collectivised
>"well, we'd better do the same or we're toast"

LOL KEK

Completely uses the term "cuck" out of context and thinks they won. Checks out

>implying cuck has any context or meaning anymore

>Caring about race this much.

All I wanted was lower taxes and the healthcare mandate repealed; fuck identity politics.

There is nothing radical about Ethnonationalism, in fact it is reactionary. Sup Forums is a board of peace & it's Okay to be White.

Is he implying you can Cuck yourself? How? That’s just Jewish bullshit.