Whitey! Don't breed with that high IQ Asian...

>Whitey! Don't breed with that high IQ Asian, you yellow fever having loser! You don't want your child to end up like these cherry picked meme examples do you?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o86VaOIUrhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITT betas pretend Jews hate white/Asian racemixing so they can justify sullying their already defective genes.

everybody is a jew except for me

Jews racemix with Asians at a higher rate than Whites do.

>the Jew is upset at racemixing

This meme will never sell.

Yeah, you're the only goy on here. The rest of us are just LARPing from out comfy seats at the JIDF headquarters.

Can't wait till break so I can tell moishe all about the posts I made today over some gefilte fish

(((They))) want you to racemix with niggers and other low-iq minorities, not the high-iq east Asian analogues of themselves.

what's the jew happa iq avg?

You must be pretty retarded if your only hope at having a high IQ child is to mate with a high IQ Asian.
Ffs, if you wanna fetishize IQ, go marry an Askenazi then.
>redpilled enough to use ((())) but not enough to realize it’s not all about IQ, it’s about whites being a cohesive people with unique and desirable traits.

Who fucking cares

I don't want to throw my heritage down the drain you beta fuck.

>gefilte fish

Absolutely disgusting. Is there any Jewish cuisine that isn't belly emptying horrific? All I can think of are pastrami and the gourmet bagel.

Haha yeah because Jews don’t want me procreating with little yellow Asian women. Only beta faggots marry Asians. Literally every man I have ever seen with an Asian can’t control/attract a white woman so they end up with some robot Asian woman. Have you ever seen an Asian woman in real life and not the models you see posted on Sup Forums? They’re 5 feet tall, have the body of a 12 year old boy, and act like robots with no personality or social skills.

Why are you putting words in my mouth? Didn’t say anything about race mixing being bad or not. Pay attention: Some people in today’s world will inevitably racemix, and (((their))) game is to push for mixing that lowers the offsprings’s iq. White + Asian results in high iq thus making the offspring harder to control, whereas White + nigger makes below-average iq offspring.

Note the high number of Ashtraynazi + Asian mixed offspring (at least it’s high on the east coast tristate area). (((They))) don’t mind mixing because (((they)))’re already mongrels who rely on racemixing to offset crippling recessive traits from centuries of inbreeding. And when they do racemix, it’s with the two highest-iq goy races, i.e. Whites and Asians.

>high IQ Asian
lmao. laugh with me. hahaha!

Itt: millenials who grew up watching toonami and grew to realize they appreciated anime and certain Asian culture, desperately try to justify it while also larping as Nazis

I think I might join you in a chuckle! Hahahahaha!

>5 feet tall
>body of a 12 year old
>acts like a robot with no personality

>implying the opposite is attractive in the slightest

Only gay men look for flamboyant people. Are you a fag? Men dominate, and asian women seek to be dominated. Uppity white roasties do not, and so they're fed to the niggers to abuse and forcibly redpill on race realism.

I tried some at a Jewish friend’s house for passover once. Almost threw up immediately and asked why the fuck they would eat that. His mom confessed that pretty much nobody likes it, it’s just a holdover tradition and it usually doesn’t get eaten anyway, they just put out a jar for old times’ sake. The real fun is inviting goyim over and watching their reaction when they try it.

Am I fag? No I don’t like fucking 12 year old boys. I like have sex with full bodied white women with ample breasts and ass. I’m also not a Manlet bitch who doesn’t know how to control a “roastie” so maybe you have to resort to a little buck tooth robot gook but I do not

>defends roasties and insults other men in the same breath

Yeah, figured you were a white woman. Get raped by a pack of wild niggers, whore.

Haha no I’m just not 15 year old. You’re just upset that you don’t have the tools to properly attract and dominate a white woman that you resort to yellow mongrels. Although I don’t understand your frustration I have sympathy for you

>beta who can't handle white woman

Same. They tend to also lack confidence.

>56%

I’m telling you guys this Asian girl shit is a fucking meme. Just think about any guy you have ever seen with an Asian girl. They’re fucking autistic manlets.

If iq matters for controlling then why is china and North Korea communist? White people seem to be the only race that gives rulers problems. Because whites always revolt and fuck shit up. Got it got?

Now you're just grasping at straws, salty white slag. It's not our fault you fell for the multicultural meme and let nigs in HS fuck you into your first fatherless baby, lmao.

And no, no respectable white guy is going to EVER give you the time of day. :)

They are a self-fulfilling meme. And these same imbeciles complain about how white people are becoming a minority.

He just doesn't know about Russian women yet. The jews have guarded them like precious jewels.

You're talking to a dude, m8, not a woman, you autistic

If you meet a nice Asian girl who is conservative and treats you good then marry her... if you meet a white woman who is conservative and treats you good then marry her... if you meet a black or Latina who is conservative and treats you good, kys

It doesn't matter. Kids will look white. They will raise their kids to not act like niggers and be intelligent... that is what my parents didn't make clear... don't act like niggers son! Their culture is pure degeneracy

They won't look white, they will look mixed, you delusional

I know like what are you talking about. They will look hideous. Don’t spoil your race because of weak impulses or your negative self image

I mean the kid isn't bad looking... he just went psycho because he couldn't get laid and his parents were probably awful

I just googled half Asian half white people... you might be right

do you really think jews give a shit about who you marry you dumb fuck ,nobody carea?

Sorry schlomo, but miscegenation destroys the healthy and diverse world we have today. If I think Asians are so great, why would I want to help destroy them by diluting their genetics?

Haha yes I really really do Schlomo

I would litteraly fuck anything but a Asian. Atleast niggresses and Latinas have a nice body but Asian girls look like aliens in the face and have 10 year old boy body's. Besides that's what ifs. I only date fuck and breed white women and it's going good. Why settle for less ?

Yeah anyone who wears half a bra cup on their heads, you just know their assholes.

youtube.com/watch?v=o86VaOIUrhs

They post videos like this all the time. Near the end the guy starts to admit that he's not comfortable being mixed and you can see it. Why put your future kids through that?

That logic makes no sense. If you mix with a nigger, you're mixing with a single Inividual, not the entire race. So by your logic mixing with a high IQ nig is a-ok

IQ is important but homogeniety is even more so

Who cares how high IQ they have if they end up a complete autist like elloit rodgers

fuck off false flagging kike

horny

This is autism

Here ass isn't even that good. Get that weak shit outa here.

Did she fire you too?

No, because I'm an engineer, not a geek in Finance. The only VPs at the top are old white dudes

They weren't even let in to the building.

She's nicer in this one

>Ashtraynazi
holy fuck my sides