This Greek girl was murdered on Christmas eve in the UK, in a place in north London called "Finsbury Park"

This Greek girl was murdered on Christmas eve in the UK, in a place in north London called "Finsbury Park".

So sad, why is London so violent now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUnrCUvDU7k
youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4477680/German-tourist-punched-sexually-assaulted-NYC-robbery.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lZhKm718Iho
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She should've known better than to visit the middle east on Christmas.

Liberal music fan. Good riddance. Get the fuck out of my country

>in a place in north London called "Finsbury Park"

That place is infested with muslims and niggers. I bet it was one of those shitskins that killed her, they'd love to kill a white on Christmas.

people die all the time.
stop making a big deal out of it

>Feeling bad for a degenerate slut
Come on mate

don't go to londonstan

Thank you for your wisdom.

No doubt she was killed by a black or a Muslim, that's just what they do here.

However, what I'd like to know is why she was walking through a dark park at night on Christmas Eve? Her body was found near a shed. I think she was out there sucking stranger's cocks, for money or for pleasure, and picked up the wrong minority.

Toll status: paid.

What's the problem? She got the cultural enrichment she demanded.

Thank you based Londonistan

was it a peaceful killing?

Yes

I sat down in the Costa with a racist Russian girl the other day.

She was visibly upset by how many magic carpet riders there were.

fpbp & Underrated.

her parents are russian so let's hope they release the info of the murderer assuming it's found

Finsbury Park had the notorious jihadi mosque in the late 90s and early 00s. I think they're moderate now, whatever it means. Some beady-eyed Anglo drove a van at Muhammadans near Finsbury Park Mosque last summer.

>was wearing a hoodie with agnostic front on it
I wonder who might take offence to this. Surprised she was just stabbed not raped as well

Interesting how no news sites open comment sections any more. You just know what they’d say

Anglos

They'll pretend it was a Muslim or Black man, but Anglos are the most violent race on earth.

t. A Scot.

>Finsbury Park
that is a no-go zone

Um sweetie there is no such thing as a no go zone in London! Don’t be racist!

Serious question, why would anyone travel to Sweden, France, Germany, or the UK. They've all become dystopian shitholes? Travel to the great North of America.

>liberal with tattoos and piercings
Considering that she probably wants me jailed and fined for incorrect pronouns, she should be glad that she encountered diversity. Liberal journalists will meet the same fate.

ACCELERATIONISM NOW

kek I remember a friend on fb sharing the pic when she disappeared
looks like a skank

White girls getting killed by "asians" is quickly becoming my biggest fetish

Moderate means they hide their sheer contempt for their host nation better

London has been majority non-white for a long time. It's the same reason why Paris is become violent and most of the major cities in the US are violent.

Trash murdered by trash, next story..

>Degenerate gets murdered in Londonistan
I don't know how to feel about this, actually i do.
Don't care

more like all europe

The homicide rate in London was miles worse in the 90s.
It was at its lowest around 2010.

2017 and 2017 have seen a spike in crime from knives

she looks like bbc and exotic cock addict

Good riddance. I wish all roasties would die horribly, alone in the dark.

Apocalyptically underrated

Sad to say she may have brought this on herself. She was dating a Mohamed to show tolerant and accepting she was. Mohamed hit her. She was smart enough to try to leave. But just by dating Mohamed she had signed her death warrant. Mohamed got mad got his other two cousins also named Mohamed; told her to meet them at them park to pick up some shit. She shows up and the Mohameds attack like a bunch of rabid camels.
Moral of the story never date a Mohamed if you're a white girl.

I bet she was having sex against a tree before she died.

it sums up London really

youtube.com/watch?v=KUnrCUvDU7k

Those Mohamed's are doing God's work ridding the world of roasties. Unironically God Bless Them.

Racist Russian girl? That's wife material right there mate

>accelerationism
yes! let the feral muzzies run wild all over Europe until the masses finally wake up

>why is London so violent now?

muslims.

She's your blood, albeit a misdirected soul. You must answer this horror with one of your own, as Mediterranean law dictates. Jus Bellum, my friends.

This is how Hitler will win.

She wasn’t dating a Mohammed she was walking home ffs. Only the extremely rich can afford to live in non nigger infected areas.

This should make any man want to take vengeance against the invaders who almost certainly did this but you miserable fucks are happy about it cuz she was mildly degenerate .

We truly are fucked. The population is cucks and the nazis think our women getting killed by shitskins is funny

A-rabs gonna Rab like a angry rabbi or a raving rabbit

Solution GAS

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

>I think they're moderate now, whatever it means

Only change to the place was the management. The people who pray there (the local muslim community) are still the same, so they are still terrorists.

Worth mentioning that the Beslan School Massacre was masterminded by a guy who went to Finsbury Park Mosque. The people who ran it and the local community all denied knowing who he was during investigations until police released videos found on phones that showed the massacre mastermind guy giving sermons at Finsbury Park Mosque.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege

It's literally a rats nest of terrorists.

>until the masses finally wake up
you mean die out because their median age is 50

Yes because America doesn't have a problem with blacks at all does it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4477680/German-tourist-punched-sexually-assaulted-NYC-robbery.html

Nowhere is safe for White people anymore thanks to the liberal scum.

>muh blood
deserters and traitors deserve no honor in death

there were people that helped the nazis here during ww2
we slaughtered them all including their sons

this, so she was a liberal punk girl, who cares, she was walking home minding her own business.

Are we sure she’s Greek? She’s not that hairy.

There is no way that can be true, all the leftists on Facebook say that because guns are banned in England there are no murders in London and that it’s a safe city

PART AND PARCEL

Nazis are the most degenerate faggots of all. The entire movement is built on sadism more than principle. And they make lefties think anybody wanting to preserve borders and keep out Islam are 1488 retards.

I'm kekking alongside the Empire right now, bro.

sometimes there are murders in massive cities. who knew?

Dressing like a retard is not grounds for execution. Someone fucking with your people is. Pretty simple concept, even obama (king nigger that he was) order the extrajudicial killings of goatfuckers when this shit happened to us.

Alright, fuck you. I'm married to a Glaswegian, I've spent a lot of time in Scotland. Ya'll are violent as fuck up there.

>So sad, why is London so violent now?
in unrelated news, that kid who was jailed for putting pork on the mosque, raped and killed in prison

they didn't put that on the news

Might have been ginger Mohameds. The absolute worst of all western traitors.

>magic carpet riders
here we call them jambis

Holy shit that's terrifying.

Sand.Niggers.

he's fancy little man isn't he, probably be sucking off the eternal pompador very soon

seriously though why do people ignore what faggots muslims are? their culture requires property to fuck a woman, so basically all those gross looking bearded men are fucking each other because they can't afford property

>Sand.Niggers.
Dune.Coon

gas is the final solution

How are they the worst? Gingers are treated like shit by their motherlands, so it's no wonder they seek out a new one.

FPBP

We call them Kameltreiber or Teppichschläger.

Source? last I heard they still haven't released cause of death.

That whole case was a fucking disgrace, 12 months for a fucking bacon sandwich. I fucking hate what this country is turning in to, it feels like a mental asylum.

Look at the glorious culture!

>fucking with your people
fuck off faggot she fled Greece and had nothing to do with our traditions
no sympathy

plus it was a woman, expendable

yeah it's basically what you end up with if you take someone without a soul and remove his already nonexisten soul

Notice how similar it is to Muslim cuntries now, with people just walking across the roads, wild dogs roaming the streets and trash everywhere.

This is the future for the whole of Europe, it's all over, the liberals are still pushing for more of this.

Cultural suicide.

Camel Jockey
Rag Head
Muzzie
Mudslime
Bullet Catcher
Goat Rapist

>fled Greece and had nothing to do with our traditions

u wot m8, you know how many Greeks there are here? You saying you don't want to be my friend?

>tattoos
>stupid gauged earlobes and piercings

Sounds like they did us a favor

twas a welsh boyo

Very similar to high density nigger zones here in the states. There are areas the police don't patrol for fear of shootings.

Greeks in australia are ridiculously traditional so they are obviously not included
you even have Cretan villages ffs
youtube.com/watch?v=lZhKm718Iho

UK jails are controlled by muslims now, anybody jailed for anything even claimed anti islam will turn you into prison sex toy for arabs if they don't straight up murder you

cause of death was prison violence, but they will never publish that, it's been buried, nobody in media will talk about it fear of censure

A dead immigrant! AWESOME NEWS user.

P.s. London is so violent now because of immigration.

She was Russian.

My bet it was euronigga, that lived in a tent, fished carp, eat tree leaves and swans etc, wanted jiggy jiggy...

sjw happened to be of inquisitive nature and got enriched.

Why are there zig zag markings in the street? If I'm driving up to this, wat do?

I know just what they should do! Candle light vigil. Thoughts and prayers. Facebook filter.

lel
rest in piss maria

Pol has ruined me. Little Brown girls crying when their Daddies get deported makes me diamonds.

Her jaw looks weird

>shitskin visiting the middle east get killed by another shitskin
Why should i care lmao?

Sorry sweety i cant hear you over all those Brown cocks you're choking on. You're a strong wiminz you don't need our protection or pity and you don't deserve it.

run the nignogs over

but stick to the left lane.

You're just not into intellectual women.

Yeah, you don't want Greeks but want Muslims.

Maybe we should kick all the Brittish out of Cyprus. It's our historical duty actually.

That is the typical big nordic jaw, paco.

jesus fucking christ

don't nikos

you're arguing against
a) a rightfully mad brit
b) a shitposting mehmet

just don't

go to sleep

You take that back right before I kick your fuckin cunt in ya fandan.

How can she not visit the middle east when she lives in a middle eastern country?

She didn't just die, she was murdered.

Murder rates can increase or decrease, there are many factors that influence that, and yes, we should make a big deal out of it and be concerned, and seek solutions.