Trying to explain this to them though really genuinely is an exercise in futility...

trying to explain this to them though really genuinely is an exercise in futility. it's such a simple concept but they truly seem genuinely unable to grasp it. why Sup Forums? for me, personally, i'm not religious or anything, this is what makes me hate them and oh boy it has come to a point where i truly despise the buttsexniggers.

>grow up in vegan household
>parents never allow you to eat meat
>become of age
>immediately go to a steak house and overindulge eating 10 pounds of beef
>get a stomach ache

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER EAT MEAT.

"The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave"

those fucking parades should be enough for any intelligent person to see how mentally ill the LGTGBRBDSBNRBÇBEBSBDBBFB community is.

>Stop it. There's more to my identity than butt-play and penis

The funny part is pride parades are disliked by their own kind. But those dipshits don't understand and will screech "homophobe" if someone states that they'd rather not see a fag giving his boyfriend a rusty trombone on main street.

It's not even about the gay, it's more about the sex. Imagine you met a straight coworker and they were all like "yeah I like to plow my wife doggystyle" I for one would be uncomfortale because dude, I don't care how you fuck your wife.

Prime Minister Pride

Fuck that authoritarian shit government and it's current dictator.

>not posting the gay unicorn hug

I knew a couple gay guys that ran a sandwich shop on a main street in a city where a pride parade happened every year. They were disgusted by it. Told me once
>every one of these stupid parades sets gays back by a decade.

Proclivity is now identity. I’ve been collecting long strong pieces of rope

All it would take is one charge of heavy horse to end these celebrations of degenerate behavior and push it back into the sewers where it should be.

They're not wrong, for sure.
>accept us a normal
>create a gaudy parade that would make even PT Barnam tell us to tone it down
>why won't homophobes and bigots accept us

It's a telltale case of what happens when a loud few speak for a group.

Everyone hates the type of person that has to shove everything about themselves down the throats of others.

After how many decades does that excuse go away, because it's been at least two decades of fag parades already.

When you stop being a bigot and finally accept their way of life.

Yes, and pride interest is much lower in younger lgbt demographics than in older. Pride is mostly older lgbt rubbing it in the faces of the people who rejected their existence. That's exactly what is happening.

te he
>"shove down the throats of others"