youtube.com/watch?v=C0aWrDcM988
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*reaches into his pocket*

funny how everyone forgot about this shit within a week

"""People""" with tattoos shouldn't ever be allowed to join the police force

BANG! YOU'RE DEAD

*shoots you*

DO THE HOKEY POKEY AND TURN AROUND RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR YOU WILL DIE

This. You're dumb enough to fuck up your own skin.

roll

dont shoot

Did a rude crude tattooed dude steal your wives away or are you just hand flapping girly bois?

-%50 workforce enjoy

absolutely this
we turned our back on decency. machiavelli states your soldiers should not practice war as their art. you need peaceful people who are trained in war for preparation, but are otherwise normal outstanding citizens with art of their own.

>machiavell
is an idiot who knows nothing.

ON YOUR KNEES! NOW, GET ON YOUR FEET. DID I TELL YOU TO STAND??? TURN AROUND AND GET UPSIDE DOWN. SPIN 57 DEGREES REVERSE COUNTERCLOCKWISE ON THE FRONT HEEL OF YOUR BACK FOOT TOWARDS MECCA RIGHT NOW. IF YOU DO NOT DO EXACTLY AS I SAY I WILL KILL YOU.

I can sense the jewish venom over the internet. the figure of the merchant. I see it clearly in my mind.

how do you expect a normal human to just fuck up his live?4 years at least studying to get a good job.
and hewill willingly fight against almost 100% of death

I learned my lesson. Don't reply to monkeymen.

Cop hate was the Shareblue meme of the week. If you remember there was threads bringing up every single cop killing in the past 10 years. Then monday rolls around and suddenly no more threads. Back to the Trump is a rapist meme.

that's what happens with everything reddit gets mad about

they don't really give a shit they just want an excuse to feel outraged and to "fight the system"

remember net neutrality? it was repealed and everyone forgot about it the next day and what do you know nothing happened the internet is still here

i swear to christ pigs must have the memory of goldfish. just because you're not seeing constant threads about something doesn't mean people forgot, or aren't mad. just because nothing bad has happened YET doesn't mean it WON'T.

jezuz can you ever pick out a more faggier looking pair of glasses
right up there with Zimmerman's golden earring

>crawl towards me in a 45° angle to the greenwich line and hold your hands up while giving me your ID

GIVE ME YOUR ID
STOP REACHING INTO YOUR POCKET
GIVE ME YOUR ID NOW
I SAID STOP REACHING

>nothing happened the internet is still here
the repeal is not even in effect yet, that happens 60 days after it is published in the US Law books, which publishing is scheduled for Feb 2018.
sorry to derail the rantz and bantz with some facts

when you have to shoot shoot don't talk
youtube.com/watch?v=C0aWrDcM988

plz no hurt

Fucking cucked leaf making excuses for the pigs
>typical shit

Not sure what you're trying to say but I believe it's a defense of mercenary soldiery. In which case it's true that nobody needs to give up their life for soldiering, but they will have to give up their lives for soldiers. Which is far worse.

Police should be ordered by court to kill him the same way. And the video posted.

An eye for an eye is my religion.

>...and what do you know nothing happened
A large number ISP prices went up the next day, NN wasnt about the internet disappearing you dope.

kek

When you and several of your buddies are pointing guns at one drunk, you can probably afford to talk.

veteran^2+war^2=honor^2

YOU'RE FUCKED
*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

rolliiii

Kek

Twister champ in progress.

STEP
ON
YOUR
LEFT
FOOT
DON'T
FORGET
IT

roll

The kid reached towards his pocket before so the cop didn't shoot him because he presented a threat, he shot him cause he failed his stupid simon says game.

Cop is a fucking faggot that deserves a bullet himself.

'murca fuck yeah

Yes, Sir.

I'm sorry I was a hopeless drunk retard and pointed a rifle out a window, with a whore in
my room, and married.

Left foot goes on blue!!! Fucking do it!!!

>POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP
>CHANGING MAGS !
>POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP

>Shareblue meme
Pointing out we live in a police state means you're a shill!

Rollin to walk the dinosaur

Rollan

Goddayum dude you are fucked

ex gymnast rolling through

I wish people (((youtubers))) could be held accountable for riling up mass moral panic... some kind of fine or a few days in jail when they're proven wrong would teach them a lesson about fact-checking.

rest in piece
died from 37 gunshot wounds

rolling

POW POW POW POW POW POW POW. YOUR DEAD KIDDO.

Does anyone know what happened to him? Not looking for doxxing or anything, just curious in what happens to these cops after they can't be cops anymore. I think Darren Wilson's life is currently in the unemployment toliet. I think the problem is these cops don't have any real world skills.

If they had real world skills they wouldn't be cops.

ROLL

I wish I could kill every american by my hands- Fucking pigs.

Brailsford got fired (YOU'RE FUCKED). Not sure where he ended up. His supervisor, the one barking orders in the video, retired and fled the country not long after the shooting. IMO he should have faced charges for creating the tense and confusing situation that ultimately led to Brailsford pulling the trigger.

Shut your fucking mouth you dumb amerimutt flagposting faggot, aboslutely commit suicide and let me rape your fucking mom before i impale your sister with fucking brick you fucking worthless sack of shit

+50% productivity

I think storming an ISIS den in Raqqa, AZ counts as a real world skill.

roll

>Crawl towards police officer while standing on one leg with hands up
kek

>crawl towards police officer while holding your breath with coca cola in your mouth
meh I'll live

roll

Test

YOU'RE FUCKED

roll bls dont gill me

kek, underrated

Nigger

tpbp

Please don't shoot me sir

>make a handstand
>with your hands behind your back

THIS IS THE PRICE OF FREEDOM

wait muh pants

(You.)

SLIDE TO THE LEFT
SLIDE TO THE RIGHT
TAKE IT BACK NOW YALL
ONE HOP THIS TIME
RIGHT FOOT LETS STOMP
LEFT FOOT LETS STOMP
CHA CHA REAL SMOOTH

BLEASE DONT GILL ME OBISER

TOTAL TACTICAL FAG

yeah literally none of that is relevant to this case. kys bootlicking nigger fag.

DA TING GO SKKKRA

POPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP

ya done

BOOGIE WOOGIE WOOGIE WOOOGIE

nothing has changed cause its not in effect yet :^)

You have the right to remain fabulous.

pro tip for newfags you can be banned for replying to these kind of posts

Tip top xoxxle

it actually is tho
If your country wouldn´t have niggers you could have a normal/more peacefull policeforce

roll

That guy wouldnt make it out of the holding cell with his ass hole intact.

gee no shit?

*teleports behind you*
Nothing........ personnel.......... kidd.............

He says, replying to the post.

da us police will protect me

Found the faggot bootlicking statists. Why do you morons always have your asshole wide open for the government?