Why do liberals believe that it's ok to end life for any other reason than for food?

Why do liberals believe that it's ok to end life for any other reason than for food?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/65/ss/ss6512a1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Life is equally as important as death. That's why we don't provide global healthcare and welfare.

"just a clump of cells" according to liberals here

I am almost crying watching this holy moly.

Even if it is just a clump of cells, when left to its natural course, it will form a human.

>I would think that gives it value.

>Right??

That little guy definitely has less ability to suffer than adult animals with a mature nervous system and understanding of danger. Try to make a consistent thought system without bringing up muh human soul.

Protip: the race of the baby is the most important question.

>Try to make a consistent thought system without bringing up muh human soul.

Farm animals are not humans.
Killing non humans is ok.

>end life
No life is ended, so no issue.

Why should you force an unloved child to be born and raised by people without means?

Actions have consequences. When you stuck your dick in a woman and when that woman accepted the dick you both accepted the consequences as consenting adults.

because more humans = pyramid scheme = more success

the consequence is an orgasm you slippery snake of a woman. vaginas are not simply baby machines

Legalize abortion in cases that the mother and father BOTH consent and under the grounds that they eat 100% of the fetus.

Yes. That should teach them a valuable lesson. They don't consider it human, no?

That's a pretty powerful video. Does anyone have any idea how old it is

? I am a woman now? Also, vaginas are simply baby machines. Orgasms are simply an incentive to reproduce. Further more, anyone with any basic knowledge of behavioral psychology will understand that the purpose for any action taken by man is ultimately to pass on their genes: reproduction.

>they eat 100% of the fetus.
Crazy rights-grabbers, everyone.

Ew it looks like some sort of parasitic thing wiggling around...I wouldn't want that in me.

>That's a pretty powerful video.
It's the standard emotional plea non-argument (fallacy). There's never any logical or rational arguments with these larpers

I don't get why some of you guys oppose abortion. In almost every case it means one less niglet parasite. Do you really want people who think it's okay to murder children to actually raise children?

That may backfire...imagine the bad joojoo and degeneracy that could conjure.

So you would force a child to live an entire life of poverty or get literally fucked in foster care to teach the parents a lesson.

most abortions come from the black who gives a fuck

Why are trumpcucks only pro-life until the fetus pops out of the womb?

Honestly, this. Let's not forget our people of the past would carry babies to term, and throw them from cliffs, leave them in woods to die if they didn't want them. You cannot stop unfit mothers from killing one way or the other. It's a sad truth.

>murder children
It's already illegal to "murder children" so obviously this lie is just an irrational emotional plea.

abortion has killed more niggers in the US than anything else
Being pro life is being pro nigger in the US

Not a liberal, but shit be honest: we have too many niggers. They need to be sterilized and aborted whenever possible.

This guy gets it.
Never interrupt your enemy when he makes a mistake.
Let the niggers and liberals continue to commit suicide.

SO YOU RATHER...

Have those degenerates that don't value human life, to raise this child?
What sort of child will be raised in that environment.

Fucking retarded moron, who will then proclaim "they should kill themselves to clean the gene pool"

No, if left to its natural course, it will die

ayy lmao

I believe you can kill a commie without eating him

If they turn out to be shit at parenting then take the child away to adoption or the army.

Amen

All of you "muh feels" retarded, moral fagging, Christianity leaning retards need to abort yourself too. With a shotgun.

Is that why people here propagate genocide all the time?
Because they want to eat blacks and muslims?

A lot don't.
t. partially anti-abortion liberal

i ain't no fucking limp wristed liberal piece of trash and i fully believe in abortion. the same clowns against abortion are the exact same clowns that parade their severely disabled child in front of people to show just what good people they are. cunts. oh and "actions have consequences"? nigger that is the weakest fucking argument against abortion i've ever heard in my life. holy shit, like how do you remember to keep breathing being that dumb? jesus christ.

Yeah, lets totally disregard the fact that children risen in state wards are not fucked up, neglected, emotionally unstable wierdos.

And with the current SJW trend all over the white countries, and they are also the new meat for the SJW causes

Why do you believe that its not okay to end life for any other reason than food?

Life itself has no inherent value.

the red pill here is that at that point of development the fetus is barely a thinking being, well below rodent level.

It's that an ayy lmao?

Im 100% for abortions. They mostly kill brownskins

>because actions have consequences
Like getting pregnant sometimes leads to an abortion. Why ask a question if you have the answer?

Shit life and a chance to die for Israel > death at the beginning.

I support abortion but only for conservative families

So fucking sad.
We need to work this angle. The liberals = genocide supporters.
We must work this angle constantly. Break them down, get them to admit that they are fine with murder. When they admit to their lust for murder, that's when we attack.

Medical student user here:
The video is fake.

>We

Fuck right off. You don't speak for the class.

I'm so ready

They won't even admit that's a baby human... They would probably smear that innocent soul on a canvas and call it art.

I do speak for the class though. You worthless nigger faggot.

Poetry.
The finest work of art is a good life.
I respect and envy your arsenal.

/thread

i'm a need a run down on the good shit in that collection broseph.

Nice.

You paint such a sad picture. Alas, you are probably right.
They view us as evil for simply speaking harsh truths but nothing compares to the evil they commit.
How can you murder a little innocent baby? it's so fucking disgusting. These people are demons.

So what you're saying is you want more low IQ wiggers and halfbreeds raised by single moms?

>when left to its natural course

Liberals only want to kill the innocent.

>Liberals: Kill the babies!!!
>Liberals: Let the niggers who kill someone during a robbery or home invasion go!!! He dindu nuffin!!!

If liberals did to niggers what they do to innocent babies there would be no more niggers on the planet!!!

Only emotionally-led bootlicking statists think that big mommy government should have the authority to tell a citizen what to do with their body and that they must use it to incubate somebody else against their will after they no longer wish to do so.

>libruuUuUuUUuUUuUls

The landmark decision that hallmarked the end of abortion criminalization less then a century after it had begun was decided upon by a SCOTUS that was majority Republican.

This. Which is why abortion centers should only be found in "low income" neighborhoods and taxpayer funded.
Paying for ShaQuandas abortion is far cheaper than 18 years of increased welfare payments.

Personally abortion I constantly change my stance on it. In the end I think women should decide because it is there bodies and they develop the baby in their womb. But technically the baby isn’t alive until 3 months during that time is just a blob of skin and cells, can’t think etc. But I don’t know anons kinda weird to think about so that’s why I just rather leave it to the women to decide.

Isn't the emotional plea the central part of the argument though?
Like I can watch that video and see its more than just a collection of cells and on its way to becoming a life. You can then feel empathy for it.
Of course there are logical reasons to get rid of it, but you can also do that for anyone or even whole groups

Personally, abortion I constantly change my stance on it. In the end I think women should decide because it is there bodies and they develop the baby in their womb. But technically the baby isn’t alive until 3 months during that time is just a blob of skin and cells, can’t think etc. But I don’t know anons kinda weird to think about so that’s why I just rather leave it to the women to decide.

Hey! You should be our President!

If the woman was raped I think she should always be allowed to have an abortion because why should she have to raise this child for 9 months in the womb and after. It takes a lot of energy to do that.

I think that's the final redpill..that this is all a spiritual war. They are demons, something something father of lies. Alex Jones was right lol. The lefties display these hilariously retarded antics and colorful degenercies, so we don't take them seriously...but they also promote infanticide, destruction of church, family, every means of protection. We might need to have a "prayer for western civilation general" thread on here.

So would a baby, children, some adults and lots of other creatures under the right circumstances

In 2013 black women made up 35% of all abortions. There were 664,435 abortions reported in 2013 so roughly 230,000 black babies were killed in 2013 alone.

cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/65/ss/ss6512a1.htm

>Why do liberals believe
All my friends are right-wing conservatives and we all support a woman's right to an abortion, exception, who said his pastor told him the church doesn't allow abortions.

But that's not what God says. God says some fetuses are wicked in the womb. God commanded israelites to kill tens of thousands of pregnant women, rip open the bellies of pregnant women and dash their infants against the rocks. John might be siding with his pastor on this but I'm going with what God said directly.

>exception
except John

Jesus fucking Christ I’m atheist but that’s disturbing to think.

Religion of peace

God commanded jews to kill pregnant women?

Explain first why it's not okay to kill humans. Then explain why it's okay to kill animals.

Fact: the vast majority of abortions here are of black babies. This is the only thing keeping America white.

Who says it’s not for food?

You dont /thread when there are explanations to the post. Back2lurk4u

Fetuses are used in vaccines and as food additives..i got some links coming. Thanks for reminding me

Because those fucking people need to take responsibility for their actions instead of trying to Jew their way out of raising a life that they brought into this world. You fuckers are disgusting thinking you can sleep around and terminate any and all long term responsibility. You are destroying our society.

>Isn't the emotional plea the central part of the argument though?
>{{{ WHAAAAAAAAAH! Teh wittle bitte bebes? Sniff sniff! }}}
Yeah, that's retards with nothing that makes any sense.

>Like I can watch that video and see its more than just a collection of cells and on its way to becoming a life.
I work in a VA hospital and when the amputate limbs, for example, the toes can twitch for half an hour
>It's alive!
I can hook up a 9-volt battery to a dead from and it moves too.
>It's alive!
Yeah, not working for me.

>You can then feel empathy for it.
That's just you personifying something that is not a person.

>Of course there are logical reasons to get rid of it, but you can also do that for anyone or even whole groups.
It's not nearly the same. Once the fetus is born, it becomes a person and it cannot be legally killed without a good reason. A fetus is not a person, abortion is not a "killing" and women don't need a reason.

I'm against the death penalty for the same reason I'm against abortion. A human life is not for us to take.

check’em

>I am almost crying watching this holy moly.

Yet you don't care about this? Explain this conservitards!

Then who?

In 100% of Bible abortions, the mother is slain as well. I am fine with biblical abortions.

Tha Amakalites, the Jebusites, the Hittites, the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizzites.
1 Samuel 15:2-3
Deuteronomy 2:34; 3:6; 20:16-18
Psalm 137:9
God commanded them to kill every man, woman and child. Among those half a million inhabitants of Canaan Valley there had to be tens of thousands of pregnant women.

>Fetuses are used in vaccines and as food additives
Wow, you're gullible as fuck!

Because god damn there's seven billion of us. We can stand people who want to abort.

>This is not a chicken
which is totally why vegetarians eat eggs

>I'm against the death penalty ... A human life is not for us to take.
Good reasoning.

>for the same reason I'm against abortion
Not a reason at all.

I remember a story about one of my in laws relatives who got pregnant as a teen... Parents disowned her, nearly refused to even feed her, she had the baby by herself on the dirt floor of a wagon shed. Then her parents gave it away. Abortion is, I believe a necessary evil in some circumstances. Even good people make mistakes... Remember when those teenage hormones were like a loaded gun clapped to your head?

I do care, i flush everytime

>Because god damn there's seven billion of us.
Whites are dying out and are a minority.

>he might have bad parents
So you'd rather kill it? Fine but then you should be charged for murder and do your time. Then you can go back to your degenerate lifestyle right after.

In think the fact that life is important is the reason why we don't socialize healthcare. If you give a shit about people, maybe you should pick up a history book. FPWP

Not seeing a human embryo as a human life is simply convenient short-sightedness.

Liberals support abortion because they secretly hate humans and want less of them to exist. It is also a convenient wedge issue that drives voters to their side.
Liberals oppose the killing of animals for meat because they view animals as innocent, pure beings--the antithesis of humans. Concern for animals is also a convenient opportunity for the liberal to virtue signal and assuage their feelings of guilt for hating humans.

>charged for murder
Its not a human

Big news man.

History is a cycle of people rising and falling.

>I am fine with biblical abortions.
God is very clear about equating life with breath:

Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Genesis 6:17 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.

Genesis 7:15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.

Genesis 7:22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.

Deuteronomy 20:16 But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:

Joshua 10:40 So Joshua smote all the country of the hills, and of the south, and of the vale, and of the springs, and all their kings: he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the Lord God of Israel commanded.

Joshua 11:11 And they smote all the souls that were therein with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying them: there was not any left to breathe: and he burnt Hazor with fire.

Joshua 11:14 And all the spoil of these cities, and the cattle, the children of Israel took for a prey unto themselves; but every man they smote with the edge of the sword, until they had destroyed them, neither left they any to breathe.

2 Samuel 22:16 And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the Lord, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.