Maidragon v1 sells 2330/409, total 2,739

>Maidragon v1 sells 2330/409, total 2,739.
What the fuck is wrong with Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

bit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>flop dragon

KyoAni shop.

The show is shit.

because the premise while cute has been done to death. Its basically just a lesbian couple hijinx with a cute kid you can remove all the dragon stuff and its basically the same.

>wrong
They are right for once

Should have eaten the tail.

chink streaming already made it profitable

You didn't buy a copy, so you are part of the problem.

Oh wow, it's like they finally got oversaturating with this shit and grew tired of it.
Just because it gets memed to death by American teenagers on reddit doesn't mean it's going to be successful.

Friendly reminder that BD sales are one of the least significant revenue sources for anime, the only things lower are special events and music. Because nobody buys physical format for movies anymore.
Look at the merchandise sales and TV audimat if you want to see if a series is popular or not.

That total doesn't include the Kyoani shop. 15k BD+DVD seems like a good low end assumption once you factor that in.

They have good taste for once.

They have good taste.

>This amount of denial on the thread
Kek

Then there wouldn't be anything to shitpost about

Good riddance.
REMOVE TITY MONSTERS!

Yurishit flops once again
Rejoice

First volume was shit

One of Cool Kyous worst series

>Oh wow, it's like they finally got oversaturating with this shit and grew tired of it.
If that was the case, Love Live would have stopped selling ages ago.

Should have been about Takiya and Fafnir doing cute otaku things.

Fujos please leave.

Trips of truth.

CHU CHU YEAH

Would be better with Kobayashi-san and Tooru only, but loli and titty monster completely ruined the show.

MaidDragon a shit.

they don't like shit

The Anti-Kyoani Internet Force is very active today.

Love live is idolshit. it's for concert and handshake event.

This isn´t the case for late night anime. Disc sales do matter to an extent.

>disgusting pandering kyoanus show flops

damn it feels good, Miyazaki was fucking right

heh.

...//

Even without concerts and handshake events it sells 30k

bit ly
/2nkcpSD

>kyoani shop
>China streams
>Ownership

Fujostuff sells better than yuribait.

I'm confused or retarded, they sold 2330 out of 409?

Kemono Friends is selling over 15k, you idiot

Why?

I know youre a falseflagger baiting while pretending to be a Kyoanifag but there are people who actually believe that shop matters at all when it comes to BD sales.

First off, printing 15k discs seems overkill for a show that didnt have much demand in the first place. The KyoAni shop is selling Maidragon for a limited time only, and neither volume 1 nor volume 2 ever went out of stock there. The KyoAni shop was also selling the discs at a normal price, meaning no 20% discount that is present in pretty much any DVD or BD sold thorough Amazon. The KyoAni shop version only has an extra illustration, I doubt many otaku would pay 1.5k yen extra for just that. Theres really no reason to buy the discs in their shop.

The only thing that is apparently selling well is the shitty merch, which seems KyoAni is the only one producing at this moment. Keychains like these cost no less than 50 cents to make and are being sold for 5 dollars, its safe to assume they made 2 to 5 thousands of each (ordering less than a thousand would cost more), this bland merch alone must have paid for at least one episode.

They do not own the show, PC does. China streaming money goes to ABC Asahi.

when the best ep is an anime original episode you know you have issues

dvd's/bd's

BD and DVD

Season after season, the good anime sell like shit and the dumb normalfag anime sell like hotcakes.
Soon they'll stop making the good anime altogether and I'll finally be free.

The Sup Forumsermin will finally get their dream and wallow in their own filth for the of rest of time.

Thanks.

People are too busy buying Kemono Friends.

If you go to Sup Forums I'm sure you will find a thread or two with a maid dragon OP

This show is Sup Forums tier

Nah, I don't think so. But maybe you know better than me because you go on Sup Forums.

I went there and there wasn´t any, I found one with a Gabriel Dropout image, though.

>stay for Lucoa and Shouta /ss/
>everyone thinks I was in it for Kanna

Pretty forgettable, kind of boring

>ugly CG show sells more than a show with god tier sakuga and fighting scenes based on source material from famous mangaka vastly improved by studio
Really makes you think.

And what if he does?

It's almost as if animation budget isn't everything.

Then he should go back there and stay there.

And why exactly should he do that?

Pedo Furfags > lesbian Otherkin.

I like all this smug supremacy over Sup Forums when this board is dominated by battle shonen/seinen and isekai threads that fly through posts like nothing

If you've been on this site long enough you'd know that things that tend to particularly resonate with young people, like video games and anime, are loaded to the brim with people you consider undesirables whether you acknowledge it or not

Lesbian pedofurfags> everything else

Jesus christ you salesfags are cancer.

If Kyoani will make isekai, Sup Forums will suck their dick as usual

How do you know what american teenagers on reddit post?

>battle shonen and isekai
Ah, the true Sup Forums tier shows.

It's just your typical user typing like a teenager trying to fit in.
It's always the same people shitposting about the same boring things, and claiming that something is from another board.

Because he recognizes you from Discord.

Is there some new nameshit circlejerk I'm not aware of?

>flop dragon

>been shitposting for the last 4 hours
Get a life lad.

Why are people getting worked up over something so pointless.

The year of 10-15k shows are over.

The show did get pretty stale though, jokes are on repeat constantly to the point where you can tell what will happen in an episode.

Saikawa's whole gimmick is just making this face and Elma? She got a bit of character in one episode and now she exists just to make jokes about how hungry she is. The whole dragon gimmick is wasted on this show.

Saikawa is a bad character and I don't know why they clumped all of her bits together in the anime (and I think they just made up some).

For some reason Elma is japan's favorite, but nip's garbage taste is well known

Who even decided this was something that deserved to be animated

I think most people are happy about the possibility of less moe shows each season and replaced with isekai/comedy/action.

Don't forget who made the last episode, it will be epic and probably the best episode of the season.

>4 hours
He was litterally the first one to make a thread about it. 8 hours ago.
Shit got deleted after massive shitposting

Japs too busy with fapping to dragon tiddies.

Cute, it's another user pretends he's only ever been on a single board episode.

it literally has more fanarts than bd sells lamo

>not even thicc meme loli saved the show

Really makes you think.

thicc meme loli wasn't even thicc or a meme in the manga, i don't understand whey they made her thicc or why she became a meme

I was going to buy it but once I started watching Kemono Friends I sort of stopped caring about everything else that was airing.

>hard working lady with a sweet tooth

What's not to like? At least it's not the kid this time.

As that guy said 100% of her character is ME WANT FOOD.

Even lucoa gets more stuff to do, outside of her molesting shouta

What other quality traits does she have personality wise? Nothing.

Depth?

Go back to AnimeNow.

>when the best ep is an anime original episode you know you have issues
But that's normal for every Kyoani show

Wow another Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums.

>implying that kemono friends is actually kemono

Getting a new season soon but yes it's in its own corner of the internet now, it died out way too late, expected it to be a month at most.

Everything in Anime is moe now user, I think you mean slice of life.

Because the Mangaka is a boring hack and creates a manga with some characters and a basic scenario then gets bored/runs out of ideas then does the same with a new manga.

He comes back a while later and repeats the jokes when people have forgotten how tedious he/his manga is.

It doesn't lend itself to full season anime very well, only to shorts.

2ru and her /u/ pandering kill this show.
Should've been Lucoa x Shouta & Kanna SoL only.

Who's that Tooru girl?

>flop dragon

>being this salty you're favorite anime is getting blown the fuck out

This doesn't mean much.
The anime isn't KyoAni's own work.
It's an adaption of a preexisting manga.

Lucoa and Shouta are part of the problem of why Maid Dragon's jokes and characters got old. I'd even argue Kanna ruined it too.

kanna's completely fine

I'm baffled as to why kyoani made her thicc and why everyone and their mom latched onto her as the new meme

But they must promote the Kanna. She's the one who will get a figurine. It's been decided so by the production committee at the beginning.