Do you deserve her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTh6VnH7Ogg
youtube.com/watch?v=uECvoAmmZcA
youtube.com/watch?v=H3er7IZLRek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Gwubba Wubba
Eat shit and die, Muhammad

I mean, rather obvious with that Gaia religion thing there.

I blame the asians and the africans for her abuse

>Hurr Durr global warming is so bad
>Hurr Durr let's pay hundreds of trillions to stop it while the rest of the world that actually produce goods and have no environmental laws and sell solar panels and wind turbines make even more money while they laugh at us
Reminds me of 'have fewer kids goyim, it's good for the environmment, overpopulation!'
Whilst the niggers have 10 kids each and white europeans populations are dropping so fast the UN uses it as an excuse to flood the continent with niggers and pakis

Why does Earth-chan wear a NASA shirt? What does a US Government controlled organization have to do with Earth?

Man much as I hate it they represent space technology on earth. If you wanna make it spacex instead, be elons bitch desu

Yeah but what has space technology got to do with the Earth? Why would the personification of Earth wear a NASA shirt?

in b4 >shadman

>The delevoped world has to cut down on its carbon footprint
>But also needs millions of young people to revitalise the job market to keep the economy propped up for forever so lets flood it with people from the third world and give them first world living standards
Pick one and only one, economists.

d-don't bully earth-chan!

Tell me

I love you, Earth-chan

The sad thing is leftists truly believe that we're closer to the extinction of all life on earth now then at any other time in history.

They're right, but only because the time of Christs second coming is drawing near, not because of any climate change myth

>extinction
I'm guessing you're one of those retards who only reads headlines at breitbart, but feel free to link to big discussions by the (((leftists))) on our extinction.

>muh global warming

Oh no, this shit again

Where do you suggest we get our news from? CNN?

Slide thread.

When a predator species decimates prey to an unsustainable point, it effects the entire ecosystem.

When a prey species becomes too populous, it devastates the local fauna and can die out.

When a singular species can radically alter matter into forms that have never existed before and can out compete absolutely every species on the planet with no predators save for themselves and disease, how do you think this bodes for the pre-existing ecosystem? We ARE an extinction level event on this planet. And if our progress continues we will create mechanical life that outcompetes everything else that has ever existed

Kill yourself. One less human you despise in this world.
Anyone who is a traitor against their own species is simply pathetic. I for one am proud to be human. Go be a furry somewhere else

Lol. Sustainable development isn’t anti-human. Nor is civilization unnatural, we are of nature and cannot escape it.

I’m just saying you guys are idiots if you think our development doesn’t have huge impacts. And making greener energy sources more viable and widespread would make us less dependent on foreign oil. Not to mention the Rockefeller oil family ran the CFR and was buddies with Alan Dulles CIA, involved in Iran Contra, buddies with Bush oil family- not a list of Sup Forums favorites.

stop bullying earth-chan!

Does digging a hole and fucking it count as fucking earthchan?

If that helps your loneliness in any way

because this meme is obviously a government created psyop. a pretty good one too.

this sounds like a good way to subvert it.make comics about shitskins polluting her. it's the truth.

>When an anime girl can influence people's opinions on Sup Forums
What a time to be alive

Which government a-user? Do you mean the trump administration is playing 4d chess again?

They conveniently forget their DOOOD COMMUNISM ROX friends in Russia almost annihilated the planet with 8000 nuclear warheads just a few decades ago. Pretty sure that might fuck up some whales and the Amazon more than CO2 does.

>tfw Sup Forums can't handle anyone else making successful anime girl memes

someone please shoop le happy merchant face on the ((doctor))

Maybe the same (((government))) who shills superpopulation for decades until they realize that shilling muslims is more efficient.

So which one is it? You seem really wise. Maybe you should do a ted talk. I think everybody wants to learn!

no

Sup Forumslewd her

So over here: An user gave an idea about how to take this meme and turn it into a "niggers are having too many babies" meme.

Polluted.com

Sure.
But Germany does not because they give more room for niggers and sandniggers to breed. Overpopulation is main cause of Gaia's sickness.

Planet Earth, is a fucking 90% agonizing deadly molten magma rotating around unthinkbly huge solid piece of Iron. It is a scary phenomenon of physics, with an "eggshell" for its surface.

All of you hippie faggots that paint it out to be some sort of "mother nature"/"cute anime girl" are autistic AF. We can survive FAR above the conditions that climate change can potentially bring. It is the least of my concerns.

Fuck off, Muhammad.

If you are a millennial this should be obvious, my dad used to buy the National Geographic magazine in the 90s and they wouldn't miss a chance to predict an Apocalypse caused by superpopulation, the news, the politicians everyone would shill this meme. Then all of a sudden we need to import thousands of muslims with eight children each or else and no one would mention superpopulation anymore except for the occasional "don't have children but only if you are white".

>pic related is retarded mutt running to shit in his pool.

I thought the left couldn't meme

>154871532
witer thn u muhammad

Left doesn't draw in anime
Left draws in tumblr

Not all ecofriendly ideologies are left

>oil is bad and is killing the planet!!!11!1!
>earth literally produces its own natural oil and regularly spews it out onto the surface

earth as a planet will probably survive humanity, it’s surface has been sterilized by high velocity impacts several times before.

but fuck you, anything that can be an anime girl should be an anime girl

based tumblr meme you have there

No we can't, you fucking moron. Once our agriculture collapses, that's it for us.
We've made sure that there are barely any more herds to follow, we can't go back to pre-agrarian strategies.
We're in the midst of a mass extinction.

Liberals can't meme.

This is incredibly inaccurate because we actually in an Ice Age right now. It is rare for the planet to possess ice caps.

science is based

Actually, yes, Sustainable Development, as mandated by the U.N and disguised as "grassroots" is anti-human. It's wolf in sheep's clothing.

>shadman

What's with this sudden surge of climate change threads? Was there some major event on reddit?

Someone made a gaia anime avatar.

And this it's sill Sup Forums.

> implying 80% of shit threads aren't lefty activists who saw some longpost on reddit and thus think they're educated on a subject and need to challenge le rural uneducated wayciss hillbillies on da truth
It's like you first came here a day ago.

Shampoo should be a meteor strike

>Short hair

so much potential with this chracter and they fucking ruined it

all short-haired girls should be gassed

The recent cold snap in the USA

The planet will fix itself in time, it will simply dispose of us like a virus being purged should the time come.

None of those posts have qt anime girls that's our thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=kTh6VnH7Ogg

>FROM HER CORE, TO HER CRUST
>SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO US

Leave Earth-chan alone.

shit im a democrat now

FUCK i literally hate global warming now

>image
the left reenforces the meme that it can't meme again

shadman is so overrated...

I lol'd

damn, raped harder than his characters

This to be quite desu.

where'd you get that meme 2002?

lol pretty much, it makes me sad that earthchan is coughing

you understand that this was him?

(((they))) are trying to use the power of the waifu to meme acceptance of (((global warming))) into reality

Redditors love space and think that Science!(TM) people are unable to be evil

Imagine for a moment that you find yourself locked in a greenhouse with ten other people Earlier in the day the greenhouse was 10 degrees cooler than it is now (there's a chart on the wall) and for the next hour it begins to steadily rise. You calculate via some means you've developed that the greenhouse will continue to rise in temperature until it becomes inhabitable.
You begin a campaign to inform your other inhabitants of this danger and some believe you and join your cause. The rest aren't so convinced. Eventually a majority of people believe you and you start to enact mob rule demanding everyone reduce their activities you think is contributing to making the greenhouse too hot to live in.

Now imagine how everyone feels when the sun sets and the greenhouse doesn't continue to get warm and everyone realizes what a fraud you have been the entire time..

About time we used our particular set of skillz for decent causes instead of the republican agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=uECvoAmmZcA

hola estado los mexicans no pueden space por favor me gusta

prove it

They took her hostage, user. They're killing her and blaming the rest of us. It's the worst kind of stockholm syndrome. They keep launching rockets into her skull, trying to crack through just to see if they can. They're lobotomizing and sterilizing her. They can't be stopped because they've trickdd not only her, but US that they're the good guys. The doctors. But really they're just sociopaths, performing unnecessary surgeries and experimental drugs to counteract the damage they've already caused to see what side effects the cocktail produces. They're killing her, user. They're killing her.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT EARTH CHAN I AM NOT FUCKING AROUND! The key to anything is having a good attitude, anyone will tell you that. Now fucking make me a sandwich.

i think it would be funnier if we did it but also nazified her in some way, that would make them mad as fuck

There's not that many sick anons.

>They turn Nazi into NASA they just couldn't
wait...

youtube.com/watch?v=H3er7IZLRek

i-is this it? is this how the jews finally subvert Sup Forums

haha! I can't wait for south america to collapse again.

wtf I'm now a global warming supporter

No, anyone with a brain realizes that if we really wanted to fix pollution and global warming all we would have to do is have the populations of India and China mysteriously disappear.

Do you know of that australian guy that made a hobo flametrower and started burting a shit ton of red-back spyders and some furry worms?
Quite relaxing but I cannot find the video anywere

you can't collapse what is already collapsed

I bet Jupiter is thicc.

earth-chan should get her bangs cut

>when you don't even have a qt anime waifu

This meme is literal reddit

this ones exploitable