It's time for Burger soldiers to leave continental Europe

Germany will never be a sovereign nation as long AMERIMUTT soldiers are stationed here.

Nobody wants American military presence in Europe and nobody wants USA to meddle with European politics.

FUCK OFF

Other urls found in this thread:

flic.kr/p/22WstyR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If we leave you’ll just get raped by Russians instead of our nigger Marines. Which one is better?

Agreed. We must join forces with the Japanese and Koreans in driving the mutts back to sea. They don`t deserve to leave their mutt continent.

they wont leave on their own
you need to MAKE them leave

the question is
do you have what it takes?

I see that Hillary Clinton's war mongering propaganda against Russia really worked on you.

>Russians beating anyone

They cannot even beat the Ukrainian 3rd rate military.

ruskies

Hello Ivan

Enjoy spending more money on defense while your rapefugees chimp out about no gibs

>never be a sovereign nation
das right
>Nobody wants American military presence in Europe and nobody wants USA to meddle with European politics.
only you don't want these things. everybody else does. May you be occupied forever

>join forces with the Japanese
You do realize that Japan is OUR best ally, right? The Japanese have zero military, and even if they did, they don’t care about you filthy europoors.
You all love biting the hand that feeds you.

>Enjoy spending more money on defense while your rapefugees chimp out about no gibs
If we don't have money for gibs, they will have to go American then.

>Germany will never be a sovereign nation as long AMERIMUTT soldiers are stationed here.
Protip:
>It's not and never was
Prussia go home, leave Hanover in peace.

Fucking please?? I'm tired of spending all my fucking tax dollars on the defense of OTHER SUCCESSFUL NATIONS

Get out boys out of Japan too, while we're at it.

Croatia is only NATO country without any american personel. I don't think we even have personel from other NATO countries but I'm not sure about that.

We need someone who wants to shrink our military footprint, because good goy Trump isnt going to do it

Japan has zero military because of the US you gigantic faggot. Let Japan defend herself, we need that money here at home.

>If we don't have money for gibs, they will have to go American then

You eurofags just get dumber and more angry with america by the day.

I am Bavarian not Prussian.

>tfw Trump increased military spending by $140bn while reducing federal income
That degree from Wharton isn't doing much, is it?

How exactly are you feeding us? By artificially limiting development of arms industries in other NATO members by selling your shitty surplus? Weakening the state of Europe by forcing refugees that your foreign policies have created upon us?

Hans, how about you do something about the 3 million turkroaches infesting your country before you complain about 35,000 American troops who would likely help you in a kebab removal.

Die BRD ist nach GG Art. 139 nicht souverän

>let's leave the world in chaos to save shekels for vidya

Make me, faggot.

Americans are solely responsible for current migrant crisis.

Then you should know better than falling for the Germoney meme.

You're right, here let me just tell the government to take them out.

Germany, you literally owe your continued existence to the USA. You're lucky you still get to be a country.

I agree. Never should have invaded Germany to begin with.

He's right! We should kick out NATO and create a EU-SS.

What chaos? Europe was fine before you turned interventionist.

This is literally the best scenario

>Amerimutts fuck off
>Euros spend more on military
>have to cut gibs to pay for defence
>nogs riot
>Euros shoot them with their brand new military equipment

ihr yankees seid in Wirklichkeit noch viel dümmer als im Fernsehen oder im Netz ; wer füttert denn hier wen ? Ihr Arschlöcher habt seit 50 Jahren keine eigene technische Entwicklung auf den Weg gebracht - nur deutsche Hochtechnologie kopiert . beschissener punk - häng dich auf

those american soldiers would be the ones protecting muslims if race war came to europe.

You type in a way that exposes yourself as someone with limited real world experiences.

Keep posting on Sup Forums.

I’m all for expanding Japan’s military, the nips deserve it.
However, that euro is saying that they want to team up with Japan to push us away by force. My point is, how are they going to do that in their current state? It’s illogical.

>Europe was fine
What is WWI?

>artificially limiting development of arms industries
Lol, Europoor defense industry is a fucking embarsssment.

We would only need to increase our total spending form the GDP by 2%. I doubt it would make much of a dent in national budgets across Europe we spend far more than that on foreign aid alone.

Just Americans?

here poodle here!!!!!!!

I also want them home because I'm tired of paying to defend you sauerkraut-eating shit fetishers. Bring em home and reduce the size of the military and let Russia gobble you effete manlets up

i actually agree that the united states is kind of a detrimental force in the world. but the question is can you make the united states stop? you know russia is in americas pocket right. has been for decades. the good cop bad cop routine is easy to pull off since many believe the hype the media distributes and has for decades

this is really funny when you consider in the 60s and 70s they admitted more than once the only reason america was at odds with russia was to make the rest of the world feel safe. they didnt do it in a normal fashion but it did get out. the red scare was government propaganda that nobody in the military believed because they made it

when you talk of a russian threat you mean american threat. russia is used to create the excuse to fuck with countries like syria. if they were friends with russia we wouldnt fuck with them. russia is like a traitor to every one that had ever helped them. just some cowardly mutt we kick around that knows it will never be allowed to eat until we say so

German victory would have come without your intervention leading to far more stable and peaceful Europe with colonies and larger industrial base.

Is there a petition we can sign, I have no fucking idea why our shit is in any other at peace country.

I'm actually all for this. Bring our troops on back home. Let's let the world sort itself out and take care of the home turf.

I'm an isolationist, so yeah. I'm fine leaving, but if you do it by force, then I wouldn't have a problem invading a country who doesn't spend jack shit on their military.

>Americans leave
>Russian solider in Kaliningrad looks across the border funny
>"PLEASE COME BACK PLEASE COME BACK PLEASE COME BACK PLEASE COME BACK PLEASE COME BACK PLEASE COME BACK PLEASE COME BACK "

All you have to do is turn the refugees away, your leaders welcome them with open fucking arms. How would your leaders behave if they were entirely on their own?
You Europeans believe that you actually have competent governments and leaders, when you really don’t. Grow up and realize that on your own, you’ll just start another war that will take the lives of millions of brave men and we’ll have to intervene. AGAIN.

Americans didn't vote for Merkel.

Americans prefer getting raped by niggers because they are obsessed with their skin color and think niggers are better than whites... Amerimutts ultimate untermensch confirmed

>German victory would have come without your intervention
>German victory after 1916
This is simple delusion and wishful thinking. America ended the war faster, but starving Germany was never strong enough to defeat Britain and the Commonwealth. Muh Jewz is the meme you grasp at to explain the fact that Germany had no Navy and could never win a true World War.

>American military leaving an occupied zone
ahahahahahahahahhahaa
Keep dreaming retard.

Stop speaking that animalistic hogwash. I’ve heard too many refugees speaking German and French, I can’t look at the languages the same.

This, Russia can't do shit.

>if the eu raised their spending
Lol

After Russian collapse German victory was a very real possibility, considering that kaiserschlacht offensive of 1918 was few kilometers away form capitulating France. Italy was also collapsing front that could have been easily been pushed with few dozen German divisions form the east.

srs question: does the same budget translate to the same prowess? maybe 10 russian soldiers cost as much as 1 european cuckateer

also russians dont feel pain due to vodka...so is it really comparable by looking at budgets?

>the EU is a single force and member country's militaries can coordinate as well as a single country's military

>kaiserschlacht offensive of 1918 was few kilometers away form capitulating France
Which is exactly where they were in late 1914, but never progressed beyond. They never could stop thinking like land slaves so they exterminated a generation of Germans and Frenchmen.

If we look at the state of equipment Europe has both quantifiable and quality advantage. We are numerically superior to Russians when it comes to reserves and active military personnel.

Only superiority that Russians hold military wise is their larger anti-air missile capabilities.

Richtig beschissener OC. Jeder Neger hätte das schöner machen können.

Even in Waterloo not to mention the first and second world wars has shown that even separate military commands can coordinate effectively.

You have two million criminals from north Africa & the middle East in your country faggot. You think the Americans are a problem?

Pic:
flic.kr/p/22WstyR

Yeah, as long as those countries actually agree with each other. Also, during the world wars, coordination only had to be between 3-5 countries max, whereas as if the EU tried to unite, they'd have to coordinate half a dozen countries to do what they need to, things would have to be translated over and over again, etc.

>My point is, how are they going to do that in their current state? It’s illogical.
The EU has a larger navy and more active personnel than the USA.
The fuck are you talking about?

>trump demands that euro nations increase defense spending so we stop propping up your militaries
>poland and hungary agree
>the rest of western europe: "no lol we need to spend that money on gibs for migrants"

But please, keep blaming us.

Most of EU countries have already been trained in the single command language thanks to NATO and coordinated to operate as single military entity for almost 6 decades now.

THIS

the EU together is stronger than the USA, why do we still tolerate these mutts strolling around our continent like they own it? Their time is up.

I agree. I want to watch Russia purify the unclean hovel with cleansing fire.

>implying germany is a actual country
You are just another muslim colony

Putin Shiiiiiiilll
RRREEEEEEEEEEEE

SAGE

>Commander-In-Chief 28 EU heads of state
welp

Jewmericans and their millions of niggers, spics and chinks think they are Europeans, from the Chicago ghetto.

That's how things have been done in the shithole of the North of Americas.

>The people that want to continue to cuck europoors with US troops think Russia is an evil country filled with evil people that are going to invade Europe

Proofs? I'd actually like to see statistics on this.

>AMERIMUTT

Anyone seriously thinking that russia invading EU is a serious threat shouldn't be allowed to vote or drive cars.

But if you krauts think your worst problem atm is U.S. troops on your soil you are exemplifying the kind of strategical brilliance that Hitler had when planning operation Barbarossa.

>abloo abloo buttmad Hue Hue noises
its cringe seeing you try to edge in on the mutt meme, when your country spawned the term "Brazillification", to describe when a nation becomes mutts then collapses into a failed state. I guess you jungle monkeys just needed more bullyciding

>marines
>stationed in europe
ok

Dude that hilarious. You know how much America spends on military right? It would literally take russia/germany/korea/some other fucking minor states to even have chance of challenging them.

Great. We'll take the free health care while you guys dump billions into your defense budget. But we all know your a bunch of cucks who can't take care of yourselves much less your nation.

Vietnam was a minor state and WON.

We don't want to be there, either. In case you didn't notice, we elected a President who said "nations that rely on us for defense either need to pay their fair share or we're getting the fuck out".

It's incredible that you have the gall to complain about our presence whilst you simultaneously rely on us spending shitloads for your defense, and allow your own military to waste into nothingness.

>solely responsible
bullshit - Eurocuck leaders didn't have to open the floodgates to cultural enrichment.

Because the US military wasn't allowed to invade North Vietnam (for fear of starting a war with China) so it turned into a war of attrition. One which lasted over a decade in which the Vietnamese lost 10 soldiers for every American they killed.

When it comes to invading and blowing shit up you aren't going to stop us if our hands aren't tied up by treaties.

>fear of starting a war with China
lmao cucks

Believe me, if invasion by Russia ever becomes a legitimate threat, we'd quickly put our differences aside and unite to push them back. A united Europe would absolutely destroy Russia. I'm not even memeing. I hope it never comes to that, but Russians can never be trusted 100%.

Europe is not a country though

no we will need them there when we come to cuck you son

>Germany will never be a sovereign nation
and that's the fucking idea you cuck
too bad you were allowed to reconsolidate

You guys are at 56%, we are at 49%, and that's what a 7% difference looks like. You should be more worried about the imminent "Brazilification" of your country than getting mad at memes
Start spawning, white boi, the US of A won't get any whiter by magic

only cause we didn't have interest in turning vietnam into a fucking glass bowl

>Germany will never be a sovereign nation
Correct

This from the two time losers of WorldWars. Germany can’t win SHIT unless it’s won for them.

We fought like the devil against the whole world. You lost gainst a small asian nation. This is so embarassing for a "super power".

American foreign policy is the reason for all those people there so yes.

Bullshit

>we

Haha what a LARPing faggot. You didn’t do jack shit and you wouldn’t if you lived during the time. Your ancestors would be ashamed of you.

>Your ancestors would be ashamed of you
Your definitely do.