What is her fucking problem?

Yeah we get it, she lost her family... like almost everyone in this manga, so why she thinks she is special?

She is so annoying that even Eren is basically ignoring her (seriously, what was the last time they had an actual conversation?)

Shit series, but I'd mating press her to death.

Why the fuck are you still reading Attack on Titan?

Eren tunes out anything that doesn't involve finding ways to more efficiently kill Titans.

>why she thinks she is special?
She does?

I think that user is talking about the time she says she's better than everyone, while trying to make them move.

She acts like she is the only one who lost everything, they tried to make her "look she had a dark past!" when everyone in the series had a terrible past (and present), which is why she fits terrible in the group and she doesn´t communicate with anyone, she is just not interesting.

>what was the last time they had an actual conversation?
They probably just talk off panel about their problems unless you want boring unnecessary dialog that doesn't move the plot.
>so why she thinks she is special?
Unlike everyone else the only people who were actually born special are Mikasa, Levi, Historia, and Zeke because of their bloodline.

>why she thinks she is special?
You're a trash human being and you will die like trash

Yeah but she literally IS better than the rest of her 'class' and average troops when it comes to doing spiderman shit.

If Tom Brady talks about quarterbacking with a tone that implies he's better at quarterbacking than who he's speaking to; that's perfectly fine, because he fucking is.

shitty yandere

Mikasa a shit. Annie is the way to go.

>2012
>liking a literal giant bitch

Doesn't she have the same last name as that other dude everyone likes. Are they related?

Yes she's from the Ackerman family branch they're literally a special race

>ability is genetic

stop this shit, japan

she's one of my favorite archetypes and her getting nearly BTFO to death by Titans right after Erin's supposed death was the pinnacle of her character
now she's just eye candy and occasionally has her chunni moments like when she cut Female Titan's fingers off

For the sake of autism, I think.

Mikasa is cute! CUTE!

>the time she says she's better than everyone
But she is

Well Ackermans seem to be genetically modified beings I think