Big dicked American who just landed in Croatia here. AMA

The toilets are square. And Croats wanna meet up? I'm a thicked dick, attractive guy with a sexy accent. My heritage is a veritable who's who of Europeam ancestry, including Irish, German, French, British, and Danish.

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/manga/3518/Lets_Bible
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no you're not. You are probably Ante larping

Schleich dich, gschissena Normie.
Geh zruck nach Amerilard.

I can take a picture of Croatian stuff to prove it. Croatia is kinda like the Pennsylvania (or PA as we Americans say) of Europe (or who cares town, as Americans like to say)

Die mutt.

Nice, I also have a thick dick but I'm a mix of 1/8 Irish, 1/2 German 2/8 Scandinavia and the rest a mix of Scottish, English, and Shawnee

post pic of your dick in croatian uber

*fart sound*
Didn't understand a word of this. Are you asking to fuck me, fag boi??

no need, I belive that you're in Croatia, flag is good enough proof. I just think that you're called Ante and that you're larping

STFU Ante

Who is to say Ante?

let's say you're american. Where are you currently?

German tv on the layover kept schvitzing about Trump tweeting about global warming. I clapped when the tweet came on the tv.

'Ancestry', u r an american cuck u faggot, probably Mexican and black mix. Gtfo u stupid us piece of shit, there is no history for americans.

>My heritage is a veritable who's who of Europeam ancestry, including Irish, German, French, British, and Danish.

56%

post timestamp with dark skin or piss of Hrvoje

Hi there I am in Croatia too and I have a thick chode. Let's gargle each other's balls

Why are americans so obsessed with penises?

Maybe you are not Ante, maybe you are a Goldstein.

Opatija, the "city by the sea". It means abbey in your people's language.

I'm actually 60% German thinking about going to Westphalia to find my roots. Are German women easy?

Who gives a shit ?
I'm Croat currently in BiH. AMA.

they are all secretly homosex. All those years of brainwashing took it's toll
quite nice and expensive. What's nature of your visit and when you're leaving

is your name Ante?

Depends. Can you speak german? If so its gonna be easy. Iam blonde and green eyed and there is no problem for me dating them. Iam german thogh

Depends. Do you have Arab ancestry ?

No

German currently in the states. It's amazing how much whiter and bigger dicked the men are here than in Germany. Truly übermenschen. Pls stop bullying u- them

If true the girls will hate him. I dont know one German girl who likes sandni*****

good for you
at least the chance of getting newyear raped is minimal here unlike certain german cities

and the chance of getting akbard or truckofpeaced is nonexistent so theres that

100% Ante

vaginas dont brainwash shit. post penile imgurs you uncut bastards

doesn't matter. I'll call you Ante. How was your day Ante?

Croat or "Croat"(hercegovnian)?

Haha you guys shit in holes and live in wooden Houses. poorfag Country croatia, went once, never again

Should be easy for me. I have brown hair and eyes and took a year of it in high school. Ich mache die liebe mitt du?

>Sexy accent
>American

R U SURE???

Hey buddy I wasn't impressed by my time in Frankfurt. Your wholw country has no culture. Besides didnt Merkel literally say so? BTFO

Here on vacation. Sightseeing etc. I'll stay for as long as I feel like. The tour guide said your people were happy to have me :)

Ja, ich kann es, aber ich habe blaue Augen und ziehe nach Österreich. Sind Österreicherinnen einfach zu ficken?

Haha should be enough. Tell em that you want to fick the fotze so lange wie es geht, die ganze nacht and they will even marry you

>shit in holes and live in wooden Houses
I didn't know you visited 19th century Croatia. Either you're very old or invented timemachine, eitherway, quite an achievment. Americlaps please clap to honour this man.

Aussies love the Southern accent. Sucks you weren't born in God's country

I'll fucking kill you if you ever come to PA you bottom bitch.

'No culture' lol, gtfo. Croatias Culture is being poor.

Good if true. I just know I had foursome with German girls back in 2014 because they were unable to find weed and I hade my own killer weed which I grew by mixing different sorts over the years. I'm botanist btw. Cool girls, still have contact with them.

>tfw your paramilitaries disregard orders by CIA and other intelligence services, intercept a bunch of towelhead mudslimes driving around in Bosnia, take them out of the car and execute them on the spot
hehehe even the revenge failed, they killed just one guy with a truck full of explosives thats how good we are

tourguys will say anything to make you happy and take your shekels. If you visit Dalmatia, don't be terryfied if you see people twice your size, it will be humbling experience

is pol a gay dating site now

They're architecture in Opatija btfos gay Frankfurt. "Oh no us Germans are so BORING we need our enrichment ASAP"

I wouldnt risk my life going to your shithole even for layover.

I am literally wh*ter than you. Muhammad.

From Zagreb. Visiting family in Čapljina because holidays. And I see no problem with Hercegovians.

most will be happy to see you, though a lot will be happier to see your shekels

americans are suprisingly well regarded here (probably because the only ones who can afford a plane ticket to croatia not to mention have knowedgle of croatia's existence are civilized)

is there anything more annoying than an amerilard on holiday?

>odakle si
>isšžčapljine

brits on holiday. Aussies can be fun though

Risk life? Get some statistics u jugoslaw fag, crime rate is higher in your poor shithole

Show boobs before post expires or your a faggot and your mom will suck my nutsack before she wakes up.

truvada. dies in vaginas. old source. box pox. super gonorrhea. the all seeing eye is a pussy. youre a kike pedo antichrist

he's american hans

THE SOUTHERN ACCENT
ISN'T THE ONLY ACCENT
YOU FUCK

so you're from Zagreb(Čapljina)

hahahaha you hercegovanca really get the old neurons firing at times

from Zagreb ahahahahahahaha

Lmao, most croats have black hair and dark eyes sandnigger

Saw 3 Amerimutts today on bus station. They kept asking me is it safe here because of the war (which ended +20 years ago).

>The amerimutt in Croatia.

>crime rate is higher
>crimes in Croatia
>possession of cannabis, theft&pickpocketing, a heist here and there and of course political corruption

>crimes in Germany
>gangrapes, murders, trucks of peace galore
I like my "higher crime stats" just the way they are hans

I told you dumbasses that Americans only go for cringeworthy attempts for sex tourism.
OP is a 300 lb faggot trying to catfish unsuspecting anons.
Sage.

most germans will too in a few decades :^)

>most patriotic region
>actually christian
>bluegrass
>literally dominated another race
>david vs. goliath story
Might as well be. YOUR GIRLS CRAVE BSC (Big Southern C*ck).

kek

Yes sandnigger, I know. You guys already look like turks, must be sad.

This is Sup Forums, no censorship faggot. Not even self censorship.

If you had basic reading knowledge, you would saw that I'm not from Čapljina, my distant relatives are. I'm from Zagreb, I was born there, same as the rest of my family.

Lets meet up at the Sava river, anywhere it is closest to you, just no towns, on the river bank, only villages or wilderness.
Ignore the gunfire if you hear it

YOU FUCK
I AM A FUCKING SOUTHERNER
HOLY SHIT

I think this nigga is trying to kill OP.

Actually that's a good thing, take one less filthy fucking yank out of the world, eh.

Sorry, user, but I was taught to not cuss in front of ladies, and as we both know, there are Germans present.

Nigger isn't a cuss by the way

YOU FUCKING CENSORED COCK THOUGH
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Let's meet up at my place, drink rakija and shot outside. Family has entire arsenal from war, never returned. I need a buddy to fire bazuka with and throw bombs.

STOP WITH THE HATE, BROTHER HH DIDN'T REALIZE YOU WERE SOUTHERN. YOU DIDN'T SAY THE SECRET CODE
JUST TRYING TO TROLL YANKEES EPIC STYLE

Jesus doesn't like seeing us swear, fellow southron

>Croatia is kinda like the Pennsylvania (or PA as we Americans say) of Europe (or who cares town, as Americans like to say)

I'm pretty sure no one from the US talks like this

become a woman

Yep I think he's full of shit, but Americans on Sup Forums almost always go for the sex tourism thing, usually they're not as collected here.
They tend to be more like
>ar ur womyn hot
>do they like americun man
>i'm 1/10002th german
>dey gonna get my germo-americun diq.
It's a good thing we're starting to bully them off of Sup Forums with the amerimutt memes

nice larping

Jesus knows I love him and I don't fear death. My place in Heaven is secure.
Capslock rage can take over sometimes, you know?

Ok, but when we go cut Badnjak

>Americans on Sup Forums
you mean amerifats in general

if you're part of the one holy Apostolic Church you have nothing to worry about

myanimelist.net/manga/3518/Lets_Bible
what the fuck did i just find

Some croat please go to this yankee, rob him and put a bullet through his thick skull

YOU OWE IT TO HIM!

TAKE HIM UP ON HIS OFFER!

> be Bosnian
> get mine'd

ok elliot shimon you kiked pussy worshipping cuckold liar. muh sign of the covenant REEEEE

My Christmas was few days ago, but I have idea. We celebrate my Christmas since I still have tons of food and drinks that need to be eaten/drinked. Then when we became sober it will be time for your Christmas so once again we eat and drink. Win-Win situation.
Also:
>New Year

>faggot found beaten and comatose in Donja Stubica, tiny dick, stretched butthole

Can I have a (1) Bosnian Jihadi gf plz?

>flag

>My Christmas was few days ago

>beat him
>rape him
>judge his penis attributes

If you think and if you are expecting any decent balkan girl that will want your ugly amerimutt ass then you are delusional, the only one who will want you are hair dyed liberal roasties trying to bait you for green card so they can finally be part of multicultural western utopia that will ruin your life anyways.

You are still practically a minefield though.

>he uses the Julian calendar