Ban assault swords

>nigger
>samurai

at least tom cruise was white

>nearly
so much for jap meme swords

PAY

TOLL

The ages seem wrong lol, HE looks 36 or even younger, and SHE looks 45 or even 60 id say. She looks older than my 50 year old mother.

>Niggers in charge of pulling """PRIME"""" white women

Things like these don't happen often
your confirmation bias makes it look it happens often

He kind of looks like a young Obama. Id bet anything they share distant lineage.

4chaners we need to start a social media campaign about the dangers of dating black men and share these story's across social media

gud jub frens

>4chaners
Reddit, I....

microaggressions desu
she said she didn't like the black gummy candies

It keeps happening because people don't learn for one. Most people't can't connect the dots and see the racial element. Most 'normies' will see tens of these stories with a black man and white woman ending badly and will just blame it on anything but his race. If you point out his race they will immediately tell you white men have done the same things. It's an impossible situation, you either instinctively get it, or you pay the toll. Plus liberals are insane enough where if you tell them here are ten blacks, 9 out of 10 of them will kill you pick one to date, they still would take that chance.

There is a toll that must be paid, when the coal is laid.

Texas is based they said...

they told him to carve up the roast, he simply misunderstood

The Jews fear the Samurai.

Stop posting isolated incidents to justify your racism. My sister is dating a black guy and he's a very good person.

>Black man
>Samurai sword

DAS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

this is why American blacks should be euthanized: they will push whites down in the street, openly, injuring the victim, and people won't call the cops because people are afraid of blacks.

This happened to me. Blacks call this "superior". I call it malicious injury.

The blacks are better at maliciously injuring the whites and intimidating others to the point where no crime is reported to the police.

The blacks are superior at being nasty animals.

Blacks are superior to whites in this respect, and this means whites should treat blacks like nasty animals.

Blacks are nasty animals, they aren't human. Because they are clever at intimidating whites, blacks should be euthanized. They aren't just a pest, they are a threat to society.

Blacks are violent, uncivilized, nasty animals.

Blacks are not people.

toll status: paid in full

better ban samurai swords

>4chaners

Appears some research claims women have melanin receptors in their pussies. If true...
>it behooves the ladies to have weapon detectors in their eyeballs.

Gonna need a status update on that toll

I fucking love this. Please let this become a thing.

Hivemind strikes again

Did he *teleport behind* her?

good shit, got a template?

>nearly

>the last image she saw

He might be, but your sister's a whore and you're a cuck for letting some nigger fuck your father's little girl. You should gut that darkie and leave him in the forest to die.

It was probably a made in china imitation purchased at the swap shop

The last samurai nigger

>WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?
Plebs keep buying discount samurai swords unsuited for serious samuraiing.

Noice user

Dat nigga 45? Damn, black don’t crack, indeed.

You can complain a lot, but in practice you have no pragmatic solutions.

>white trash
>weeb
>meth
Hmm

edgy.retard.anybody think “negroid” memes be funny anymore? besides the autists already flooding here

>Blacks are violent, uncivilized, nasty animals.
>Blacks are not people.

This.

Toll Status: PAID

Toll status: absolutely paid

Just remove the name and the date and you got your template

Not really clever at intimidating whites, more of a 'We wuz kangz this our Country whitboi so we gonna be ooga boogas' intimidation. It isn't like white people are actually letting themselves get intimidated.

#BanSamuraiSwords

Unfotunately she had to die she was a danger to her race.

your sister's toll status: Pending...

Lurk more

You're not the boss of me.

toll paid!

>He didn't get the honchu budk.com/Honshu-Full-Tang-Tactical-Katana-27526

>You should gut that darkie and leave him in the forest to die.

Kek

>you have no pragmatic solutions

What is the solution for a fucking leaf who refuses to defend his family's honor? I can't beat the shit out of him until he becomes a man, which is what he sorely needs.

So, he was 45, and she was 36. I would've guessed the other way around by looking at her neck wrinkles and the 8 lbs of makeup in each pic of her. But yeah, so, um... Samurai Sword?

His abilities don't match this man's.

>Scottsdale Rapes
If you were hit by that skill you'd die.

Excellent.

Put signed by President Trump at the bottom

Sup Forums is satire. I'm not racist. My wife's son is black. So's her boyfriend.

#NOT ALL BLACK MEN

...never mind, it IS all black men

WE WUZ ZAMOORAY

Winter break middle schooler detected

Youre doing the work of the lord, i look forward to more of your contributions brother in arms.

THE NIGGER SAMURAI EPIDEMIC MUST END REEEEEEEEEE!!!

That's not what the crime stats say new friend. Interracial rape is almost always blacks raping whites. There are often literally zero white on black rapes a year reported in America.

great

>Reality isn't real

> unsheathes unsharpened katana
Heh... we outchcyea bruh
> n-nani??

I like evolution though. With the entire world around us being a padded room there's no way for the dumb to die off and they are flooding us with their dumb children. I unironically want a dangerous world where millions of people die every year it's the only way to save the species.

>not getting a gf so you can practice your katana skills on her

It's a katana you uncultured gaijin!

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

TPBP
youtube.com/watch?v=8SMolr3H_nY

AYO NOTHIN PERSONAL BITCH-SAN
*teleports behind her*
OWARI DA...

I think he offered a very pragmatic and direct solution. It's just you're a faggot little bitch who could never take action in life. You and your weak genes will die off I guarantee it.

you waz sayin

Kill yourself faggot

>He might be, but your sister's a whore and you're a cuck for letting some nigger fuck your father's little girl.

My sister isn't my wife or my girlfriend. By definition i am not a cuck. My sister is happy with her black boyfriend, he lets me hang out with him and his friends and they even let me say nigga. If you'd interact with blacks you'd realize a lot of them are good human beinmgs that work, pay taxes and contribute to society. He gets my sister and my family Christmas gifts, he's not a bad guy so go fuck yourself.

Someone mail it to her family. Wear gloves. Print it at a printer that can't be traced back to you.

Underrated post.

He dindu nuffin personnel, kid

WE WUZ BUSHIDOS N SHIIIEEEETTT!!

You should rescue some pit pulls while you're at it. And when you have daughters you should send them to the local mosque. It's totally safe. Why are you here? Why do you deny reality? Do you honestly think they don't laugh at you and share your sister behind your back? She's probably getting spit roasted by the crew right now. Of course they'll let you say whatever you want you're the whack little white cuck boi who let's them DP his sister like a little bitch.

>hearty kek

>Tfw use glorious Nippon steel, folded 10,000 times to reclaim honor from roastie.

>4chaners

Tenno heika..banzai!!

because samurai swords are just too cool?

Good.

You even sound like a Jew when you type.