Any support for a christian state of Israel?

Jews and Arabs turn all they touch to shit anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

blessyahowah.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There was a non muslim palestine and the allies took care of it.

All religion is shit, judaism is better than christianity.
also, take this blessyahowah.com/

According to the bible, Jerusalem is a Christian city.

It doesn't belong to Jews or Muslims.

Wrong flag, you faggot.

Wouldn't you just call that the Kingdom of Jerusalem?

Imagine getting to die for God to free Jerusalem from the Saracen and Christ killers.
I can't imagine a more beautiful death. Our ancestors were truly sent by the Lord and met Him as martyrs in heaven.

>Christians supporting Jews
>literally killed Jesus
>enslaved Christians for thousands of years through usury and debt
>consider Christians "goy" or "cattle" to labor for them because they see it as unclean and unfit for a spiritually chosen people
>they believe they are the only chosen people by God
>have been kicked out and slaughtered Hundreds of times throughout history because of this behavior
>Muh Christian Zionism/Jews have the same destiny as Christians

Go ahead and kill yourself

I don't care what kind of an Israel it is as long it minds it's own business.

I support a Jewish state of Israel, considering that Jews only have 1 country for themselves. There's tons of countries where the majority of people are Christian.

The difference is that Christianity is only cultural while Jews are an ethno-religious group. By your logic Europe should become a superstate like the Soviet Union. No thanks.

wrong flag, you faggot

I don't know. I mean the "Holy Land" is full of crazy people. It attracts them like a magnet. If Israel were suddenly Christian, the first people to move there would be completely crazy American types, Evangelists, Mormons, TV preachers and Jim Jones types.

I've noticed that. Protestants are batshit insane when it comes to Israel. Catholics and Orthodox don't give a rat's ass.

>according to the Bible Israel is a Christian nation
>according to the Bible
Yeah no shit

I've seen a documentary in which an American new born Christian travelled through Europe and tried to convert Christians there to his believe. He had a full sized wooden cross on wheels that he dragged around with him. (Not kidding!) In Rome, he got some angry responses from the natives. Sort of how did he assume they needed converting when they were good Christians who go to church every sunday?

We have a lot of American groups here, and some are even moderately successful with unemployed people and drug users. I hear they are even more successful in places like Russia where religion was almost entirely wiped out by the Soviets, but the people who still are religious are so in a crazy exaggerated sort of way.

So mass white influx into Middle east? Careful, wouldn't want to turn that shithole into somewhere worth living.

No. Why would you call it Israel anyway? Are you a dumb evangelical?
>Jews and Arabs turn all they touch to shit anyway.
Nah just Jews and their financiers.

Define Muslim and non-Muslim Palestine. Palestine has always been majority Muslim for over 1000 years.

>I support a Jewish state of Israel, considering that Jews only have 1 country for themselves.
Shutup Chaim. How many countries do Scientologists have for themselves? Mind giving your city to them?

Objectively, it's a shitty bit of real-estate.

Any support for a muslim state of netherlands?

Wouldn't have any future. Muslims being the lazy, incompetent fucks they are would not maintain the dykes, and they'd all drown 50 years later.