Why MEN can't hold themselves?

Why MEN can't hold themselves?

PS:This is NOT related to immigrants, okay? Don't even think about it, don't say a word about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nj_qvDf-PGQ
rbb24.de/panorama/beitrag/2017/12/Frauen-Schutzzone-Polizeigewerkschaft-Berlin-Silvesterparty-Polizei-Womens-Safety-Area.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking muslims and germ cucks

It's abut muslims.

About*

ONE AWAY

>This is NOT related to immigrants, okay?
Of course it is entirely related to immigrants.
We didn't need any safe zones before Merkel let in that scum.
Death to all of them.

God damn

Every woman who would go to party like this without her husband or boyfriend is a whore and must be hoping for ficki ficki from Ahmed

You should become the protector of German women. When you see Mehmet try to grope a German woman, punch him in the face. When Ahmed starts shouting 'ficki ficki' kick him in the nuts. You can be the hero Germany needs.

>Why MUSLIMS can't hold themselves?
fixed
(to be clear, not all muslims are immigrants, so I haven't violated your idiotic rules)

They're way too cucked for that.
You're Islam now?

Let's see what happens. Last year they herded all dark skinned Nafri types into a police cordon and didn't let them """celebrate""". This year's election kicked out our local state socdem government, and the new minister promised at least double the police force on New Year's Eve and a zero tolerance policy towards rapefugees and their shit.

It was beautiful to see the hesitation on the left the first days after news broke. Don't understand the though process that made them reach the conclusion to blame ALL MEN instead of male migrants

>Why MEN can't hold themselves?

Muslims can't hold themselves, if they see a woman unclothed, they MUST rape.... I don't think they are even capable of stopping themselves.

They have no free will, I think.... they are dangerous.

why be happy about them hiding it? you need truck attacks and mass rapes on the 24 hour news cycle if the old people and cucks are going to vote afd

I remember. Depending on the news agency, the Cologne Rapes were held back 5 to 8 days. And immediately afterwards, the general media got accused of censorship, of withholding infomation for the sake of a SJW pro-immigrant policy. Which was of course true.

People are already aware of that. What we need is an alternative you can actually vote for. The AfD has almost done too much to discredit themselves. Fuck, their two lead candidates quit the party the second they were elected into parliament and got cushy paychecks! (Fucking traitors.)

They just don't want german men near german women. Gotta keep native birthrates low for more fugees.

I was watching TV earlier and this was on the news. Some guy was saying that he gets "embarrassed" to be a man in times like these. None of the 5 people said anything about muslims or immigrants, it's kind of surreal.

German men need to learn how to control themselves
I propose castration

If you could cheaply castrate millions of people, don't you think Hitler would have opted for that for the Jews? It was discussed on the Wannsee Conference and deemed too expensive.

And that's why we need a different final solution for our muslim """guests""".

German men will get arrested while Mehmet receives sex education classes on how to properly court a German woman.

There's no solution, not in 21st century. I guess you're all gonna have to deal with it.

Damn that is so fucked up. Not even American blacks are that bad.

hows does that work, with walls made of bacon?

it's strange how all the young white german men suddenly became rapists after importing millions of young arab/african men. a very curious situation indeed.

Germany is in uncharted terrority with this whole avoiding the "elephant in the room" activity.

>mfw white men will be blamed for all the muslim rapes by the lugenpresse

I just can't stop raping

It's pretty strange, I'll grant you that. Friends and family talk pretty red pilled. However you can't discuss this with acquaintances or people from work or university, or you'll instantly be branded "a Nazi".

My feeling is that we need more incidents like the Cologne mass robbing and raping, incidents that are too big to remain hushed up like they tried back then. Stuff that gets people talking openly about those savages we imported and their mindset.

Yes we can, animals cannot.

When the Muslims enter this safe space and assault the women leftists will still refuse to admit there is a problem.

>we need a different final solution for our muslim """guests""".
Put a sign over a door saying "Goats and young boys for you, Achmed!". Behind the door is a pit with this at the bottom: youtube.com/watch?v=nj_qvDf-PGQ

Problem solved.

>Blame all men
>Immigrant men don't count though
This is why no one can take leftists seriously.

Local news in Berlin:
>Policemen's Union criticizes the safe zone for women
According to police, the existence of a safe zone for women sends the message that police has failed to protect women properly, that there are zones in Germany where women can no longer walk and be safe.

rbb24.de/panorama/beitrag/2017/12/Frauen-Schutzzone-Polizeigewerkschaft-Berlin-Silvesterparty-Polizei-Womens-Safety-Area.html

Well, they're right about that, and it's their own fault.
It's not out of nowhere that in this year's election in my state the opposition won with the campaign slogan "more police!".

Nonsense. They'll have a wall of armed guards with guns guarding the women to prevent that, because having a man free zone with many rapeable women cordoned off inside it would be the DUMBEST IDEA IN HISTORY. Right?

>campaign slogan "more police!".

lol it should be less shitskins.

>This is NOT related to immigrants
sure buddy

True, but then they'd be called "Nazi", and 70 years of allied conditioning would kick in and make them lose the elections.

From an American perspective, I still don't understand how this "mass immigration + hire more police" economy is supposed to work...

I want better white europe! m going Nurnberg at july but i dont know what im going to see.

Can Europe send refugees back?
War is over send them BUT with ships i dont want another 5 million syrians in my country.We Gonna send them back even if its take 10 year.

We never had a single incident like this before 2015. Of course this is about "immigrants" (they're sure as fuck not staying most of them are on deportation lists).

>mfw some people actually fail to see the irony in this post

I still don't understand why there haven't been any skinhead vigilantes who volunteer to protect German citizens from the sandniggers. I would go, but certainly not alone.