twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Buddha.

His character might have been,

but the megane on the other hand.

Not so good.

Holy trips confirmed!

Why is he so perfect, lads?

Loser died a virgin

>lets kill off the best character of the show early on and have his replacement suck and never reach the same level

Wtf is wrong with them.

Better remembering aniki as a hero than having to watch him jobbing because MC has to be the MC.

DELET THIS

Well we got not-Shinji to grow into a real man

They could of just had him be the MC. Or have him die later and Simon pick up the torch in the last battle.
He became strong, but he never had the charisma or inspirational leadership capabilities of Kamina.

Brah the show is about Simon growing up from the very start

I know. But I find Kamina a much more enjoyable and entertaining character to watch then boring snoozefest Simon.

Can't even pay his rent or his workers

>but he never had the charisma or inspirational leadership capabilities of Kamina

He did by the end

But it didn't seem like that in the first few episodes. They left it intentionally vague, what with the prologue in the first episode, the whole "the story of a man yet to recognise his destiny", etc. It's like they they had two ideas for a story and hadn't decided which one to go with yet. There was a bunch of questions I expected they'd answer in a later episode, but then they killed him off and that was it.

Did you not see the first part?

youtube.com/watch?v=c1t6AfpKAXo

Kamina was an idiot whose recklessness got him killed.

It was Simon's fault for acting like he was cucked when it was very clear that Yoko was always into Kamina. If he could've done his job without having to be punched in the fucking face for shitting the bed mid-battle he never would've died.