Ahed Tamimi

Is she /ourgirl/ for slapping the shit out of some occupying, kike shitskins?

reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-teen/palestinian-teenager-who-slapped-israeli-soldier-to-face-charges-army-idUSKBN1EM1OU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gT-UZ_FIZ_k
youtu.be/xLkKCZ_x-9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zgU2E9i9Jj0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She is

BASED Ahed.

youtu.be/gT-UZ_FIZ_k

id like her slap my dick all she wants

>*slaps kike*
OY VEY IT'S LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH

shes a qt desu

I hope they euthanize her while in Prison.

this girls builds her life around violance and provocations by her father orders, right or not, what kind of person do you think she will grow up to be?

I'm confused. Aren't Palestinians Muslim? She has to have her hair hidden then.

one that hopefully kills a few kikes... I don't blame her for being upset at trespassing soldiers after they shot up her cousin, unprovoked.

a loyal dick sheathe that hates jews? what more can you ask for? shes literally waifu material as is

Well I think it's widely accepted Israel is a Jewish state. I may be wrong nonetheless.

Whitest-looking palestinian they could find and she still looks like an ugly sandnigger

No, Palestinians are not like Gulf Arabs.

Kek

The arabs destoryed the local gene pool sadly.

little girl slaps a soldier... an israeli soldier.. and that little girl is now going to jail? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you weak kike fucks are disgusting.

She's an Ashkenazic Palestinian.

Most Palestinians and Syrians are Levantine -- white features with light hair and skin. Is this news to you?

Wow, this really opened my eyes. I use to think Muslims were barbaric "shitskins," a term I now regret using. They really are /ourguys/... I'm just ashamed these based Muslims aren't ruling over Europe.

Hopefully she grows up to be a kike killer

You know what would be real interesting and stir up the pot? If the Israelis gave Ahed Tamimi special treatment because of her Aryan blood to make Israel look like a White supremacist state. It's something the kikes would do and it would bring forth many international lulz

Don't worry, /ourguys/ the Jews will surely do a great job at exterminating those terrorist fucks, amirite?

She looks more white than the average israeli desu

No they're not, stop with this cherrypicking, it's pathetic

>Hamas flags
>Gaza, which is Egyptian

I'm talking about Palestine proper, not Egypt.

Nice cherrypicking.

She should be glad she slapped an Israeli soldier. If she had done that to any US cop, she would have been shot 21 times and would be dead now.

>Saudi flags
>Obviously a palestinian funeral in saudi land.

kys, mongrel shitlord.

It's hamas flag if i'm not mistaken

lmao palestinian propaganda is weak af they dont even cut the part in the beginning where the child stops to look and see if theyre recording before starting to scream

she looks like a fucking half black half albino mongoloid who never heard of washing your hair, stop posing her she is no one's girl, she's /israelprisonguardrapistsgirl/

It's like annuda shoah, I know. Beautiful Palestinian qt slapping the shit out of cowardly kikes

>Muh cherrypicked muslims protests.

>reverse image search
>it's from a christmas reenactment in northern virginia

Gas her Shlomo!

youtu.be/xLkKCZ_x-9Y

looks like the average american "huwhite"

Look closely, even in your own pic most of those Palestinians from Gaza are more white than the average Israeli. They have dark hair but they're still white. Nice try Moshe, are you trying to hide the fact that half of Israeli Jews are niggers from Ethiopia and North Africa?

oh my god i hate jews so much

Join the club, friend

put her in a muslim prison!
That will teach her a lesson!

>I don't blame her for being upset at trespassing soldiers after they shot up her cousin, unprovoked.
They do this type of shit all the time especially right in front of her house. Here a fully armed shitskin kike casually shoots an unarmed kid across the yard then calls him a "son of a bitch" in Hebrew. You can hear the kid screaming in the background after the shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgU2E9i9Jj0

I see a bunch of white people with dark hair/eyes.

What the shit, is she white? I thought Jews were white and Palestinians were shitskins. This changes everything. Fucking Jewish lies.

>I thought Jews were white and Palestinians were shitskins. This changes everything. Fucking Jewish lies.

nope

Oh cool, Ashkenazis like to stick together. Who would have thought. You're missing the other half of the Israeli Jews who are all nigger shitskins from Africa. Even these Ashkenazis are not that much more white than Palestinians.

Dude, just stop, 99% of palestinians are brown as fuck

Israelis are nothing but shitskins through and through

Only fags hide behind flags. If you post b8, have the balls to use your real flag.

>Dude, just stop, 99% of palestinians are brown as fuck
You still haven't supported that false claim with anything.

I'll bet you have a different opinion of black people assaulting police in the US... nice trips though.

Support what? you're keep cherrypicking those 3% of christian palestinians who are less brown than the rest, and keep posting ethiopian jews (since you've probably ran out of "white" palestinians lol) even tho the'yre less than 2% of the total kike population

Ahed Tamimi isn't Christian--- neither are these Pali's

It's from the real Bethlehem

p*llies are mud brown bedouin tier

99% of the palestinians aren't zionist scum.

Nice Pallywood movie. When it will be released into theaters?