SPICS BTFO YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Wtf I'm voting for him in 2020 still :D

The fucking tweet literally translates to "I'll provide amnesty DACA as long as I get funding for the wall and end chain migration, diversity lottery, etc".

He's cucking big time.

>there is no DACA without x
No President Trump, there is no DACA at all.

He's saying without the wall and ending chain migration there will be no chance of ever having DACA. Sorry you can't read very well that's gotta be hard

Again, who's paying for the wall?
>trumpfags are literally shaking from the cognitive dissonance

Any updates about the wall?

I would happily put my tax dollars to the wall.

This is called compromise which is how the govt works. You should try to read between the lines.

I would as well but I would prefer cartel-ville pay for it instead.

I also want all of them out of my country and for all immigration to be ended.

It's called cucking big time on a major promise, you nigger.
He'd be better off compromising by entering that stupid fucking Paris Climate Change deal instead of capitulating like a bitch by giving amnesty to a bunch of uppity spics that nobody wants here.

He's negotiating, you fucking retard.

You stick to your guns and demand people give you 100% of what you ask for 100% of the time while they get nothing ever and you'll just get told to go to hell and die there.

He's asking for 90% of what he wants, and offering them 10%. In the end he'll probably get %60-%75 of his demands and they'll get a small piece of what they want and feel like they won.

Immigration is the LONE issue these fuckface republicans can't be compromising on. They've been doing it for 60 fucking years and looks where it's gotten them: on a path to make whites minorities in the US.

He doesn't even need to fucking compromise on DACA. He could've ended it day 1 on his own.

I'll tell you the future
>no wall lol
>dreamers will stay

Daily reminder that spics arent white and are actually more of a detriment to our nation than our resident niggers.

Niggers>Spics

DACA amnesty will turn Texas, FL, and AZ blue in the near future, and therefore any wall or border control will be destroyed and any new laws passed will be undone.

Try and read between the lines.

He could have but then he would lose a great bargaining chip. For now he dangles it in their faces. If he gets everything else he wants, and they get that, they fold like the bitches they are and yet still maintain that they have some dignity. It gives them a viable out and he's hoping they take it.

It's almost like we don't have a choice.
happymerchant.jpeg

just like the tax plan

He's going to shitcan NAFTA too.

Unifor's boss in Canada is convinced that was Trump's intent from the start, even with a sunset agreement no one in the auto industry will invest because five years is too short.

>t. Nigger

Yes but he needs some dem support in congress to get wall funding. This is politics, and out of any approach this is the smartest. A few thousand spiclets get amnesty in exchange for a glorious wall and revision to immigration law

Contrary to what some on Sup Forums (or MSNBC) would have you believe, Trump can't usurp the government and become a dictator. Learn to understand separation of powers

He wants that wall funding, which he is not going to get.

So Trump lied to us throughout his campaign. He told us repeatedly we would get the wall and he would end DACA "on Day 1!"

Now he is basically begging for a wall and not only did he not end DACA on "Day 1' BUT instead is saying they can keep DACA if he gets his wall.

I wasted my vote. Thanks for playing me as a fool, Trump.

I'll pay and pitch in physically to help build it. Anyone who wants the wall wants to get it however we can so sorry try harder paco

It doesn't matter, come November he wont be able to get anything done.

I find it easier to get along with a given spic then a hooting and hollering monkey. But that's just me. Go back to Africa Tyrone.

t. White male who is tired of annoying fat lazy racist beaners and would rather have proper niggers around than aforementioned beaners

DACA recipients should not get the right to vote. Trump should add nationwide photo voter ID to his need list. Thats how this deal should be done.

Republicans have wanted it for over a decade and barely got enough votes for it lol while using reconciliation

The fact that we don't already require ID to vote nationwide is absurd to me.

>He's negotiating, you fucking retard.
There is no reason he should negotiate. He was voted in by us, his MAGA base, because he said, he PROMISED, that he would get rid of DACA on "Day 1!" He never said anything about needing to compromise or negotiate or using it as a bargaining chip, as all you traitors are using as your way to defend Trump being a turncoat.

He could have ended DACA immediately. He can end it tomorrow. DACA is illegal, Obama did it with the stroke of a pen. Everyone says it is not law, so why is it still here? Why is Trump hanging on to it?

Trump lied to us. No defense. A lie. Pure and simple.

Retard Jew president doesn't keep promises. Sad!
Then the US is populated by shitbag halfwits like these 3 gems, who are so desperate to suck his cock they'll believe anything the Jew Overlord says. We will never advance as a country or people until you spergs are dead. Do the right thing and kill yourself, because when the Reckoning for you comes, it will be far less kinder.

And how likely do you think any Democrat would EVER agree to wall funding and chain migration?

Trump knows those are all nonstarters. It's a pity your tiny walnut brain cannot process this.

>He doesn't even need to fucking compromise on DACA. He could've ended it day 1 on his own.
This. Absolutely this. And Trump promised throughout his entire campaign that he would end DACA on Day 1. I wasted my vote.

This

>Oy vey Trump has betrayed us goys-I mean guys!! Don't listen to him!! He needs to lead a military coup!

Fuck off, Shlomo

Id be fine with that desu.
Ending chain migration alone would MORE THAN offset the problem caused by leaglizing DREAMers.

We get the wall with that too and Trump is the greatest president of all time.

Do we really need a wall though? How about we just enforce the borders and stop incentivizing illegal immigration?

If he gets 70% and dems get 30% you can kiss the presidency goodbye forever. A few hundred thousand extra spic votes would've swung the last election.

>someone that had zero experience being a politician made promises he couldn't keep

There is every reason he should negotiate because that is how the system works. Anyone that isn't a fucking ignorant mong saw this coming. He's doing what he can.

There won't be a reckoning, dumbass. The real world works in much more subtle ways than your fucking basement dwelling autistic fantasy obsessed ass thinks.

>just (((enhance))) the borders, goyim
So that the next president can undo it?
The wall is absolutely critical.

Because more libtard votes in Commiefornia would swing the election somehow?

>>someone that had zero experience making promises they can't keep made promises he couldn't keep
Drumpf has loads of political experience

>Trump should add nationwide photo voter ID
>The fact that we don't already require ID to vote nationwide is absurd to me.

Since forever, every time anyone in Congress or the Executive Branch even mentions any sort of "National ID" all of the 'pic related' folks (many of whom are right here on Sup Forums) completely lose their minds & start reeeeeeeing uncontrollably.
That is why it doesn't exist now & never will in the future.

>Mexicans only live in California
kill yourself

Trump has loads of experience in private sector, including dealing with the government, sure. But he had zero experience actually operating from within the government. It is a different game.

I dont think the retards in this thread understand how huge ending chain migration would be.
A ridiculous number of immigrants come through that- something like 50 percent of them.

By ending it he would slice immigration in half, which would more than offset any problem caused by legalizing the daca recipients.
This not to mention the wall, which will also massively reduce illegal immigration.

This is a genius bargain on DJT’s part.

Except they're a very small voice compared to MUH RAYCISS TARGETING OF BLACC PEEPOL mouthbreathers like Maxine Waters and co.

Screw you, idiot. I am a MAGA but I am not a blind follower. Trump lied and there is no defense, so the best you can do is accuse me of being Jewish. Idiot.

All the spics who got here from chain migration are already here, and unless he's sending them back along with ending it (in your dreams) it's too little too late

Please show us where keeping DACA would swing the election.

>There is every reason he should negotiate
Bull crap. DACA is not a law. Obama did it on his own, by himself, using a pen. Trump could have followed through on his promised and got rid of it on Day 1. He can get rid of it anytime. Who gives a flying crap what the swamp congress thinks or wants. They don't represent us and we Americans know that. The American people voted No Daca so Trump either needs to end it now or his a a One Term President.

FL and AZ for sure. TX eventually too.

End to chain migration, end to diversity lottery, end to h1b abuse would fix our illegal alien problem.

Traditionally & historically it has been the Dems who have proposed a "free", National ID Card to be required for everyone in the past.
Then the libertardians & the hardcore, supposed "constitutionalists" are the ones that go nuts.
Thats the facts.
Kind of ironic, eh??

t. soyboi white cuck that loves the bbc up his wife's cunt

It's called negotiating

>t. Nigger
Spics are quiet and keep to themselves and mow our grass and cook our food. Some of them are violent gangshits but most are family centered catholics.

Niggers on the other hand...

The next Dem that gets into power after Trump will tear down the wall

how can one man be so based ?

nope. It translates to "I got this thing you want but you can only have it by causing your entire base to go more insane than they already are"

Good idea. Push a immigration bill through Congress and have them sort it out. Rather than rely on a stupid executive order.

>mfw I'll become a citizen at the rate trump is cucking out
MAGA

But it will spare us millions of immigrants in the long run, as opposed to if we didnt legalize the dreamers and also didnt end chain migration.

We get less immigrants in 15 years if we pass this, than if we dont.
You have to play the long game.

Remember, if trump doesnt legalize these daca recipients the next president who comes along will. Might as well get something which is a net benefit for us out of it.

Trump will use DACA to get what we want.

The American people didn't vote no to DACA, they voted yes to Trump because they know he will deliver in the long term.

Fuck off with this shareblue shilling. Every time Trump doesn't deliver the nanosecond an issue comes up you fucks throw a huge goddamn spectacle about how he failed to do this or ban that. Two months later he gets everything he wants pushed through anyway and you idiots don't mention a thing.

addendum:

If they turn it down they lose, if they accept it they lose. Its called reminding them that they are still checkmated.

allowing people who grew up here to stay in exchange for stopping future morons from coming in?

cucking? or a solution to a disaster?

If he only gives up on deporting the dreamers its a deal.

I live a few hours North of Mexico. All of you fucking CivNat "we luv are beenerz" faggots need to line up against the wall with them.

Whites and blacks down here are closer brothers than Northern parts of the US.

>End chain migration
>Build the wall
>End diversity lottery
>Have skilled labor in America.
>All for letting 400k dreamers and not the 10 million immigrants in.

This, there's absolutely no reason why we should have to cuck for DACA niggers. Why exactly do we have to appeal to a foreign people in regards to our own immigration policy?

Or he could just not be a cuck and send them back to Mexico

>t. butthurt spic whos getting sent back to mexishit sooner than he would like

Everything in due time.

You don't need to compromise when you hold all the cards and your opponent is spitting in your face instead of begging for mercy. That's what a cuck does.

He has a bargaining chip and the Democrats know it. They will need to work with him to get what they want.

I propose again: The wall channel. 25.00 a month. Realtime cameras of wall construction. Docs about famous walls at night. I'd subscribe.

We are past the point of playing the long game. White people (not Arabs, not North Africans, not Mexicans) are

Oh, please fuck off.

You're the reason they're here in such numbers.

This, any amnesty = he is done. Its turbo cucked

finally a republican that calls out libcucks and stands up for what he wants instead of letting them fling shit and throw tantrums until they give them what they want - also, anyone notice no one gives a fuck about dumb spics anyway? ice can go around snatching anyone they want and no one fucking cares aside from a handful of cucks, they're more worried about white guys that whistled at some whore 30 years ago and raising a stink about that

>proper niggers
Might as well ask for elves and unicorns, nigger.

Wrong.
a few spics are bad. Most are family oriented, industrious, and fucking happy to be here.
Niggers on the other hand are all bad and completely opposite of my spic description.

>He doesn't even need to fucking compromise on DACA. He could've ended it day 1 on his own.
And the uniparty would have quickly moved into gear to make it law in spite of Trump, much the same as they almost unanimously passed sanctions while trying to bar Trump from being able to lift them in the future should he choose to.

It's taken a while, but we're only now at a point where the GOP is willing to stand against immigration.

>would rather have proper niggers
They don't exist.. Only met one but he was cape verdian mullato and Chemistry phd student that used to play football.

I'd rather DACA people are sent back than get the wall. Wall is a fucking meme, most illegal cross at border checkpoints

FUCK THAT i'D TRADE THE NIGGERS FOR KEEPING THE SPICS ANY DAMN DAY

>football with.
You need to have high IQ to stop acting as a nigger.

No you Neocon. The illegals will always vote liberal! This happened in the 1980's with Raegon and another time with George W Bush. It has been a failure.

I also hate niggers and wish we deported them as well. But giving amnesty is not going to make the situation any better.

You are such a liar, and you obviously work for the Javanka comme-globalist committee to destroy MAGA.

Let me explain it to your pea-sized brain. The American people did not vote for Trump, we voted for his agenda and what he represented, a non-career politician. And one of Trump's main campaign promises was ending DACA on Day 1. We voted for that. Nothing you say or do, and no names you call me, will hide the fact that Trump lied and is now making excuses to keep Javanka's agenda of keeping DACA.

Youre the same type of dipshit that said "It will take 10 years to build a refinery, so building them won't lower our gas prices until then. We need the government to lower prices."

This is the biggest redpill

>Niggers make up 53% of all crimes in the US
>Mexicans make up about 60% of welfare
>Niggers make up about 75% of welfare

Both are worse in society.

Great math.

So niggers and spics make up 135% of welfare.
kys brainlet.

If you read "Art of War" he pretty clearly states his negotiation tactics in there, which is to stick to an extreme on one side in order to negotiate what he wants more easily.

Colorado

*Art of the Deal
i'm a nigger

See you absolute waste of oxygen.