Literally nothing will ever top this

>literally nothing will ever top this
why continue living

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZHZ7l8CH9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only time I have ever made a recommendation was to some normie uni friends about patlabor 2 and logh.

Checked up a week later to see if they looked it up.

>They were so boring compared to lain and ergo proxy.

I have nothing against lain, but holy shit does it attract the worst faggots.

Whats even more funny is that this faggot refuses to watch texhnolyze.

DS9 and man in the high castle are pretty good and similar in exposition.

the original arslan senki has a similar feel and unfortunately was cancelled partway through, but the little that exists is on par. same writer.

t b h I prefer CGDCTs and shoujos, and there are some shorter 80s OVAs that are just as good though shorter. if I had to choose between gunbuster and LoGH existing, I would unironically pick gunbuster.

also, . Sup Forums only politely likes this OVA series.

It's worth waiting for the remake, but I'm being too optimistic about it.

also check out Onihei, just came out this season. obscenely underrated and fairly mature in narrative, though it's definitely pulpy as fuck. anime of this nature still exists, you just have to turn over some rocks because girls are what sell these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=HZHZ7l8CH9k

remake might

as much as I wish it would be that good, literally no chance of that happening

When is that supposed to happen?

It feels like I've been waiting for the remake for 2 years now

zero chance. have you seen the arslan senki remake? the original is missing content and btfo's it.

OP here wrong pic

Yeah, but LIDENFILMS is trash. Do we know which studio is handling the LoGH reboot?

snoozefest. there's basketfulls of better CGDCT. and I like keion.

Its supposed to be this year but theres been next to no news about it. Probably for the best.

It's Project I.G. iirc

PRODUCTION ig, fuck

>110 OVA condensed into 24 episodes.

Then it might actually be good. Might as well look forward to it, since nothing but cute girl shit and "I'm stuck in a video game!" shit will come out between now and then.

shut the fuck up

It'll probably be worse, I'm expecting them to make it generic space action with stupid designs and all the nuance and writing quality sucked out.

Agree OP. I'm new to anime though. So far most anime I've seen is either incomplete or immature.

>people complain that LOGH is too long at 110 episodes but will watch hundreds of episodes of crappy Shonen like One Piece and Bleach.

Same thing with Ashita no Joe and Lupin.

logh wasn't long enough. needed like 50 more episodes to wrap up properly.

I hate the logic of being scared to get into something because of length. if it's good, wouldn't more episodes be a good thing?

I guess people are most afraid of watching a 6/10 series because it could be good enough that you don't want to drop it but not good enough for you to enjoy every episode.

>cute girls doing cute things: the Animated series

No thanks.