What have you done?

Report: White House intern appears to flash 'white power' hand gesture in photo with Trump.

They’re still falling for it.

archive.is/DpYSh

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/business/monster666.asp
wolna-polska.pl/wiadomosci/monster-wyzwolic-bestie-666-2013-03
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Sacks
theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

which one?

We have a few I think.

picture of it where?

I thought we were using the ok symbol as a white power thing?

WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING THIS TO THEMSELVES???

The picture itself...

implying this happened
just some dumb nigger in the white house making shit up
can't wait until they find out who told the media and fire them

How far does this white supremacy go?

It does look suspicious if he's just standing there with a cold face. He should be smiling and letting the gesture look more natural.

obama is the KKK confirmed

one of us lel

In the link.

They're still falling for it hard. I saw shitlibs freak out at Paul Nehlen for it recently.

Even the bottom of the ocean is not safe from white supremacy!

Sup Forumstard "kekistani" mongoloids can never be subtle about what they're doing. If I was his internship coordinator I'd slap him across the face.

Report: Users on twitter allegedly claim White House intern allegedly appears to be possibly flashing potential white power hand gesture

he's probably a chosenite, the gesture itself means 666 after all, let the imbecile msm machine run bla bla

Folks on twitter should post this as a response ( )
to journalists who post that article on twitter.

The only way liberals can gain an advantage is through lies.

kek says i'm right, anyone know his name maybe?

all the salt
for free
mmmmm

>not postng the pic
What a faggot.

snopes.com/politics/business/monster666.asp
Snopes denies, must be truth
wolna-polska.pl/wiadomosci/monster-wyzwolic-bestie-666-2013-03
Seems to be, snopes does not provide hebrew alphabet, conveniently.

Looks autistic as fuck.

>Checks date
Holy fuck this is still going on?

Thanks for posting. These people are fucking retarded.

the look on washington's face says it all

>That many buzzwords

It's just an ok symbol, you know.

>pol comes up with a ridiculous explanation as to why the "ok" hand is a white power symbol
>media eats it up with zero additional effort necessary
>white supremacists are going to get the ok hand because the media wants to find any reason they can to insult trump
>the left is going to start flipping their shit at completely neutral and inoffensive uses of the "ok" hand in movies and old photos
>apple will remove it from their emojis
The right side of history everybody

White power is intersectional, we have to be vigilant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Sacks
>His parents were Lithuanian-Jewish immigrants.
took me less than a minute, kek, rotfl, truth!

Isn’t that just an “okay” sign?

Wtf?

Ol' GW approves.

Top of Google News headlines, user.

>Isn’t that just an “okay” sign?

Yes. These people are insane.

it's satanic, I mean semitic mate

We memed it into a white power symbol, they fell for it hard

no, it was sneaked and/or stolen, look above you, and i had trouble with captha, kek

I love that it didn't mean white power until the leftists said it did, and now when I do it, I'm thinking 'white power' when I do it.
Yet it doesn't mean white power. But in my head, it does because it really doesn't but they think it does.

They made up “fake news” they made up “trickle down economics”. They made all that shit up

I'm having a blast with this

it turns out they try to monopolise completely naturale gestures, think roman salute, can't mistake it for anything else, too obvious, but if you talk gesturing you're bound to stick your thumband pointing finger together trying to subconsciously evoke detail or quality. It still says 666 in the right hands. What's the name of the lad that is doing it?

Seriously, how fucking gullible are these people?

double 77 in one thread, not a shill of any kind, no recognition - maybe it's good digit meme has died, the site was clearly using it for nefarious reasons

naw it's fucking great. It causes a leftist freak out over the "okay" symbol. which is what the normies will see it as.

there is a reason this presumed kikel did it and it's not to support anything close to 14, just the opposite, so east shit kikel, I know you like it:
theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/

This was brought up on Lebotard. Did you hear that?

If you niggers were smart you'd start turning things that the left loves into "white power symbols" just to fuck with them. Like claiming the little Harry Potter lightning symbol is actual a Nazi symbol just to ruin it for them

Never wathed the movies in full - toodamn old. Why would it matter? The story is as I said: some presumed (by me, and his appearance) kikel is sporting the 666 sign that was rebranded by the usual suspects probably as (white supremacy))) as regular users know race matters and every race has advatages and drawbacks - per example white is succeptible to pathological altruism and manipulation otherwise known as pulpil - jewish sophism, same shit just rebranded

I don't even know what that is. But it's not that hard to figure out how normies will view something. I love it when I can point out a blatant example of left wing conspiracy theories to normies. I thoroughly enjoyed spreading around that washington times article about how milk is a racist symbol.