Does Sup Forums Own A Pussy?

You wouldn't own a cat, would you /pol?

Also Vrag thread

Cats are a nuisance, they shouldn't live in Europe.

I thought he was juggling those cats.

THE nordicANUS DURING HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED TO STEAL FROM OTHER CIVILISATIONS,, DRINK PISS (THEY CALL IT BEER),,, AND SNIFF MUSHROOMS
``THE nordicANUS ``PLANTS`` CROPS. TO PRODUCE`` THE MOST DISGUSTING BEER!!..the nordicANUS DOESN'T BATHE , DOESN'T STUDY , DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL , DOESN'T GO TO COLLEGE HE'S AN IGNORANT TOOL
CLOSED-MINDED , BRUTE , DUMB , PROFANE , REPUGNANT

-HOW DO YOU SAY nordic IN ``LATIN ???

*``INDIUS MONUS NORDICUS``

HOW TO RECOGNIZE A nordicANUS IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS: ?
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, INSIGNIFICANT...SMELLY
1- THEY'RE PALE, LIKE MILK, SIMILAR TO CUM
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1M50 TO 1M60, LIKE THEIR FINNO-UGRIC COUSINS
3- THEY'RE MENTALLY CHALLENGED FROM CENTURIES OF CONSUMING TOXIC CALLED ``SURSTRÖMMING`` AND ``SALMIAKKI``
4- THEIR ASSES ARE FLAT, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
5- THEY DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, SINCE THEY DON'T NEED IT
6- THEY HAVE ENORMOUS NOSES LIKE SHARKS OR TUCANS
7- THEY'RE MONKEYS, THE GREEKS CALLED THEM SO
8- THEY'RE SNOWNIGGERS AND HAVE NO EYELIDS
9- THEY HAVE PROTUBERANT CHEEKBONES
10- THEY HAVE ROUND SWOLLEN FACES, BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN FUCKED REFUGEES

Cats are living throw-pillows. Old ladies love them, but nobody else should really have strong feelings toward them.

Who cares?

Better a living throw pilllow than a dog. Everyone knows anyone owning a dog only keeps them around as a surrogate human, mostly to fuck them and yell at them. Why white women keep dogs so often.

No
sage

>You wouldn't own a cat, would you /pol?
I love cats. Only CIA Niggers hate cats

varg tier iq

girl i knew, it came out she was a dog fucker. everyone disowned her. sick shit.

Cats take care of insects and mice.

Of course I do.

Just look at this proud beast

I own a cat and don't take life tips from burnout internet hobos who spend decades in prison for murdering someone instead of calling the cops. I run a company and have three kids. Pretty sure my cat doesn't invalidate my masculinity.

I own a wonderful cat, she is a good buddy that keeps me company and requires minimal maintenance. Pretty much just feed and clean the shitbox once a day and that’s it.

Pic related

Your country is the worst country one can possibly imagine, millions of people are out of work, drug abuse is rampant and the women are all cheap hookers.

>You wouldn't own a cat, would you /pol?
Already own one and I love her.
She still scratches me for no reason or gets angry easily for years now but I still love her.

Persons of commonplace ideas—unimaginative worthy burghers who are satisfied with the daily round of things and who subscribe to the popular credo of sentimental values—will always be dog-lovers. To them nothing will ever be more important than themselves and their own more primitive feelings, and they will never cease to esteem and glorify the fellow-animal who best typifies these. Such persons are submerged in the vortex of Oriental idealism and abasement which ruined classic civilisation in the Dark Ages, and live in a bleak world of abstract sentimental values wherein the mawkish illusions of meekness, devotion, gentleness, brotherhood, and whining humility are magnified into supreme virtues, and a whole false ethic and philosophy erected on the timid reactions of the flexor system of muscles. This heritage, ironically foisted on us when Roman politics raised the faith of a whipped and broken people to supremacy in the later empire, has naturally kept a strong hold over the weak and the sentimentally thoughtless; and perhaps reached its culmination in the insipid nineteenth century, when people were wont to praise dogs “because they are so human” (as if humanity were any valid standard of merit!), and honest Edwin Landseer painted hundreds of smug Fidoes and Carlos and Rovers with all the anthropoid triviality, pettiness, and “cuteness” of eminent Victorians.

>Only CIA Niggers hate cats
That's not true. Member about pic related or you weren't here then?

cats are great

Well, I'm sure her dog still loves her, at least.

Good for pests, insects and mice alike. Cats don't give a shit about you though, dogs do.

>t. was never a fan of the Cats v. Dogs meme, seems like another attempt to enforce hatred between men and women

Yep. Mine is a total bro/tittybaby. As soon as I come home from work, he jumps right up on my shoulder and stays there for as long as I let him. Nuzzles my face, bathes my hair, watches me play vidya. Catches mice so well, I haven't seen one in the house since a month after we brought him home. Getting him was a smart decision.

same, my cat hugs me.
Also has vermin catching skills.
we've had her for 14 years, since she was a kitten.
They really are something else

>Between dogs and cats my degree of choice is so great that it would never occur to me to compare the two. I have no active dislike for dogs, any more than I have for monkeys, human beings, negroes, cows, sheep, or pterodactyls; but for the cat I have entertained a particular respect and affection ever since the earliest days of my infancy. In its flawless grace and superior self-sufficiency I have seen a symbol of the perfect beauty and bland impersonality of the universe itself, objectively considered; and in its air of silent mystery there resides for me all the wonder and fascination of the unknown. The dog appeals to cheap and facile emotions; the cat to the deepest founts of imagination and cosmic perception in the human mind. It is no accident that the contemplative Egyptians, together with such later poetic spirits as Poe, Gautier, Baudelaire, and Swinburne, were all sincere worshippers of the supple grimalkin.
>Naturally, one’s preference in the matter of cats and dogs depends wholly upon one’s temperament and point of view. The dog would appear to me to be the favourite of superficial, sentimental, emotional, and democratic people—people who feel rather than think, who attach importance to mankind and the popular conventional emotions of the simple, and who find their greatest consolation in the fawning and dependent attachments of a gregarious society. Such people live in a limited world of imagination; accepting uncritically the values of common folklore, and always preferring to have their naive beliefs, feelings, and prejudices tickled, rather than to enjoy a purely aesthetic and philosophic pleasure arising from discrimination, contemplation, and the recognition of austere absolute beauty.
>t. H.P. Lovecraft

14 years is a long time. Mine's only about eight months old so far. Looking forward to raising him at least as long as you've raised yours.

already beat you to it kraut

Damn. I guess great minds think alike

I'm allergic.
I live in the country side and I pet the neighbours animals sometimes. Sometimes I walk down the road, stop by the fence and burp at the cows like I saw once on a video and sometimes a couple of them come and I scratch the front of their heads and they lick my elbow.

Cats are stray and they don't bother anyone. Some old ladies feed them and they keep rats at bay.

That's all nice postulating and everything but human beings have a special history and bond with canines. They're a more utilitarian companion and true friends. Cats are lazy leeches. If Karl Marx was an animal, he would have been a cat.

You could argue that cats were more important than dogs for humans. Dogs were used for hunting and keeping your animals in check. Cats were used to protect your corn and house from vermins. Dogs make sure you get protein, cats make sure you get carbons and carbons are more important for human survival.
If Reinhard Heydrich was an animal, he would have been a cat.

Cats are the official animal of Sup Forums. But my kitty Apollo is the best.

So you agree that cats are genocidal maniacs

No, mine is the best.
Yours is okay though.

You're both wrong. You've never met Pumpkin.

>he doesn't like Reinhard "Young Evil God of Death" Heydrich
I expected nothing less from a dog-person.

Still no, my Apollo rides in the car, he politely asks for food and vehemently hates niggers.

who needs a recovering trad thot when you have an affectionate pussy cat that does her job and gives you little lip service? :3

Mine is very possessive. And she insists on being man-handled at least twice a day. I think she'd be in heaven if I got her a boy kitten. Even spaying doesn't seem to suppress her natural, motherly urges.

Momma cats have such tender loving souls.

Bunch of faggots

I hate that retard so much

>having a deep appreciation for life
>faggots

I had a cat named Pumpkin when I was a kid. He climbed into the bowels of our neighbor's car and someone got ripped to shreds when she turned it on. I saw it when my own eyes. It was like looking at the aftermath of a suicide bombing. There were pieces of Pumpkin all over the place. It was so traumatizing.

Anywhere here's the cat I have now.

May pumpkin rest in peace.

No but i own dogs fuck cats

Almost right, yet still entirely wrong. Princess shits in your plebe cats boxes and demands the blood sacrifice of darkies from her tinsel bed.

Hernandez?

You have to go back.

F

Prayer Of The Cat

Oh great Poimandres
Whom all cats love.
Strike down the apostate,
Rend the dog lovers flesh from bone.
Oh great Poimandres
Give peace and love
To all the kittens and cats
Protect them from harm
And bless their many offspring.

>Not owning a cat and a dog

F

Germans are like black people. We don't have compassion for animals.

Heresy you have to go back

Princess better watch out there's a new Kittenfurer and his name is Apollo

I don’t let my cat outside, too many possibilities that could happen to her, which could result in me having to either pay loads of money to heal or put her down. Neither of which I would like to do.

I don’t think she even likes it outside, I put outside the door one time just to see and she took a couple looks around and bolted right back inside and up the stairs lol.

My gf also has a Boston terrier they chill together

Yeah I don't let me current cat out either. I am looking at houses and one of the ones I'm looking at is a townhome with a small backyard space surrounded by a un-cat-climbable brick wall. I think that could make a good play area for him.

All orange tabbies look damn near identical. If you threw mine in a room full of other orange tabbies I'd never find him again.

I have two.

>the women are all cheap hookers.
is this true had a buddy that went to barcelona and said there qts everywhere thou it was ~17 years ago

Checked

But you’d be awfully surprised what cats can climb, things you would never have fathomed before. I remember I caught my cat on one of the blades on my ceiling fan, the nearest possible jumping point was like 15 feet away and that implies a near perfectly horizontal jump. To this day I still wonder how she got up there. Gf was at work so I know she couldn’t have put her up there, I’ve thought of everything but no answer comes to mind

That's true, even though a brick wall is hard to climb, some cats can climb them. I'd probably install some of those cat fence covers on the wall just in case he can climb it.