Why is this outright degeneracy acceptable in public fucking areas?

Why is this outright degeneracy acceptable in public fucking areas?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JAIYXkfHQHQ
m.youtube.com/watch?t=30s&v=rD24auqFVXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just whip your dick out but do NOT masturbate, you'll get arrested if you do.

>discouraging motherhood in the current year

>feeding babies is degenerate

It should be at home only

This is more acceptable than being publically pro hillary

Feeding babies with genetalia when we can create nutrition for infants is in fact degenerate.

babby has tiddies to suckle on while you cry about it like a faggot.

we'd never be able to leave the house then because he's wanting milk all the time

Babies need to be fed every hour

It's natural. You obviously have never had a child. When a baby is hungry, they let you know and everyone else. Breast milk has been shown to be the most nutritional food source for infants. Feeding their growing bodies when they need it l, whether that's in public or not is in the hest interest of the child.

Degeneracy is subject. I don't have a problem with a mother naturally feeding their child in public so long as they make attempts to cover up as much as possible

You sir - are an ass.

>breastfeeding is pedophilia

Why can't I feed my daughter with my semen, then? It has also got nutritional value and is NOT harmful for girls.

AHHH COME ON, ITS JUST A FUCKING TITTY GUYS

fuck, are you retarded?
This is for you too

Just drape a baby blanket over yourself. Women breastfeed in public with a blanket on them all the time - no one gives them any grief. In fact, where I live, it considered impolite not to buy a nursing mom a safe drink (water, milk, juice) if the dad is not with her.

>meme flag
>muh degeneracy
Shill raus. Being a mother is the most natural and beautiful thing. I wish there was a white baby on every white tit.

Does the natural state generates.
Yes it does.
Yes it allows bitch to feed their bastards whenever they want because regardless only a few alphas get to tap the hole.
Does the civilized state generates.
Yes it does.
No it doesn't allow bitches to show their titties.
Now my point is that you fuckers don't know what degenerate means.
Die pleb die. Remain silent stupid peon. You're perverted the tongue.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JAIYXkfHQHQ

m.youtube.com/watch?t=30s&v=rD24auqFVXk

Breast feeding is pure KINO

Fuck off dumb ass. There's nothing wrong with breastfeeding. Who the fuck is actually bothered by this? What's wrong with you?

you should only eat at home you fucking animal

There's nothing degenerate about breastfeeding.

This is only degenerate if the baby isn't white.

Its proven natural breastmilk from a healthy mother is 100x better for the baby than formula. I'll never give my children formula.

Whipping your tits out in public is like African savages doing it at-will. If you're leaving the house and are expected to feed baby you bring a few pumped bottles of breakmilk with you. All it takes it a small amoung of planning and not being a lazy fucking nu-female mom.

>motherhood is DEGENERATE
Fuck off, kike.
>tits
>genitals
Uh, mate.
You should your baby girl your cummies. Her daddy's cummies are good for little girls, make them grow up good and healthy.

>pumped bottles
Disgusting, why the fuck would you pump it when you could just give it to babby from the source?

its not about being lazy.
milkers are meant to be milked when the baby is hungry. feeding the baby pumped milk in public is great for faggots who are nervous about seeing public breastfeeding, but the mother usually needs the relief of her milkers getting drained.
>inb4 go to the bathroom
how about you go in the bathroom to eat, faggot.

>milk
>semen
WTF?

I dont think theres anything degenerate about breastfeeding. Its one of the most natural things on this earth, and wildly beneficial to the babies.

Theres nothing degenerate about nudity either. What is degenerate is to act like a fucking animal if you encounter nudity.

>degeneracy
aslong as i can see her pulling out tits without the woman say "sir, move your face you pervert jew bastard" i have no problem with topic, and infact encourage that woman should go and pop their tits at various locations

>100x better
>Has no children
Gas yourself

Public breastfeeding is degenerate, goy. Buy my breastpump only $499!

Have kids first, then ask dumb questions about having kids. But first, leave the basement

>encouraging raising healthy children?
>kys, babies should be fed literal poison(baby "formula")

>literally the most natural, family-oriented thing in the world
>"degeneracy"

wtf is wrong with you Sup Forums

Literally a baby eating. Have you no shame user?